it`s trolling time XD a.k.a : my personal opinion on zero series

slayer · 10214

Offline slayer

• War-Pig
  • Robot Master
  • Mavericks are for pussies...real men kill Aliens
    • View Profile
    • MY fan thingys , help me overcome my fear to show my draws please
good evening RPM guys and girls , of course all of us love rockman, as i commented on my first post, he was my childhood hero, until....the total dessapoinment , the total chaos,  the game what make the series sink into utter darkness......the zero series  >_<

..........now before troll me, i know many people love the zero series, but , i dislike this saga  :W

let`s start with the positive things about rmz
1-insane difficulty, it make a long game addictive enough for me ... and that`s good
2.-good gameplay, good control and nice graphics...for the most part.

now the things i don`t like
1-humans and  reploids
at the beggining of z1, was cool , was epic, explosion people getting wasted...or it was people? no they were reploids.....bleeding robots? really?  -u-' , almost forgot....mettaur sprites ripped directly from megaman 7
2- regular enemies: gay looking copys of x, metal balls, snow throwing shrimps, and the worst of allll...they bleed, are they serious???  B(

3-design, i mean, there is no diference between characters, all use the same stupid clothes, just colors, damn with toru nakayama imagination . bVd
at least the other designer has more imagination XD

4-omega zero a.k.a the great insult, when i first played mmz3, i was like O.O omg we gonna see zero original body, but no, it was just the same sprite with a purple lighblade..... -AC

pd. sorry if you get angry with this post.. y just talking aobut my opinion  o//////o

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
You're entitled to your opinion but you still use to many periods.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
I agree, as well as the lack of sentence structure & grammar.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
It's OK, RPM will get used to it. Have fun in RPM. ;3

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Good evening guys and girls of RPM!
We all love Rockman, of course. As I mentioned in my first post, he was my childhood hero, until... the total disappointment, the total chaos, the game that made the series sink into utter darkness...
The Zero series  >_<

Now before you start trolling me, I know many people love the Zero series, but I don't.

Let's start with the positive things about RMZ
  • insane difficulty, it kept me interested enough throughout the entire long game... so that's good.
  • good gameplay, good control and nice graphics... for the most part.
Now the prime event......why I don't like RMZ :P

First of:
humans and reploids

The Z1 intro was cool, epic even; explosions, people getting wasted... or was it people? No, they were reploids... that bled? I mean, bleeding robots? -u-'
Oh, almost forgot... mettaur sprites ripped directly from Megaman 7

Secondly,
The enemies: gay looking copies of X, balls of steel, snow-throwing shrimps... The worst of it all is that they bleed, I mean are they serious???  B(

number 3....!!!!
to be continued...
there fixed for grammar nazis

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Aaah! Much better!

Thank you Align!

Offline KoiDrake

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
With those crappy reasons I don't even want to know what´s your number 3 supposed to be.

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
With those crappy reasons I don't even want to know what´s your number 3 supposed to be.

Isn't that largely the point of this kind of trolling?

Offline Dexter Dexter

• Utterly jaded
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I was born with this face...
    • View Profile
mettaur sprites ripped directly from megaman 7
That is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen.

SAMPLE TEXT

Offline KoiDrake

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Isn't that largely the point of this kind of trolling?
Yeah, but that "to be continued" at the end is overkill. The joke is over, if he actually keeps posting lame reasons he really sucks at trolling.

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
-bleeding robots-
-they bleed-
So you don't like bleeding robots... If it makes you feel better, you can think its oil. Red oil.

When was the last time I poked you guys...

Offline nobody

• Robot Master
  • this is me giving a [tornado fang]
    • View Profile
Does anyone on this forum actually know what trolling means?

Gainax fanboys are the biggest hipsters all around.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
So you don't like bleeding robots... If it makes you feel better, you can think its oil. Red oil.
Or hydraulic fluid, which is actually red.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
The [tornado fang], son?
I am disappoint.
I come into this thread expecting at least some real trolling, and I get... something which kinda seems like an attempt at trolling, but ultimately looks like baby's first troll, which is to say doesn't leave a good impression of the "troll" in question.

I give it 2/10, and only for the effort. Keep on rolling, keep on trolling kid. One day... one DAY!

Offline Dexter Dexter

• Utterly jaded
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I was born with this face...
    • View Profile
Or more specifically, lithium grease. I think.

SAMPLE TEXT

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Or more specifically, lithium grease. I think.
Which is a bright red (unlike blood) and maintains somewhat of a definitive form in really high temperatures. No dice.

gay looking copys of x
1) They are called "Pantheon"
2) They most certainly do not look gay, although whether or not they are gay is another matter entirely, and it would be nice if they were because I think they make such nice robo-yaoi bait.

Also, I should bring up that original Zero looks ass stupid because of huge cat eyes, huge feet, and glass tits.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Wanda Bear

• The Wanderess of RPM
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Currently Nowhere.
    • View Profile
Which is a bright red (unlike blood) and maintains somewhat of a definitive form in really high temperatures. No dice.
1) They are called "Pantheon"
2) They most certainly do not look gay, although whether or not they are gay is another matter entirely, and it would be nice if they were because I think they make such nice robo-yaoi bait.

Also, I should bring up that original Zero looks ass stupid because of huge cat eyes, huge feet, and glass tits.
That's like saying you hate the predecessor of the car, the wheel. Without the wheel the car wouldn't have been made. Without the original Zero, Megaman Zero wouldn't have been thought of. They would've kept him killed back in X1. Back when he covered his boob-lights up. xD

Home sweet home

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
That's like saying you hate the predecessor of the car, the wheel. Without the wheel the car wouldn't have been made. Without the original Zero, Megaman Zero wouldn't have been thought of. They would've kept him killed back in X1. Back when he covered his boob-lights up. xD
What's the point here, exactly? If I hate Zero, this would make sense, but I'm speaking strictly from an aesthetic standpoint (and aural, if you count the terribad voice acting for Zero in X4 and thereabouts).
I mean, if you're trying to say that I have to like the original Zero to like the one from the newer series, then I respectfully disagree.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Wanda Bear

• The Wanderess of RPM
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Currently Nowhere.
    • View Profile
Totally thought you didn't like Zero there. 8D

Home sweet home

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
  • Unpleasable Unhelpful Utopian Totalitarian
    • View Profile
Robots have been bleeding since X1.

Offline slayer

• War-Pig
  • Robot Master
    • View Profile
Totally thought you didn't like Zero there. 8D

8D
 not zero, just the game, zero is bad-ass

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
I come into this thread expecting at least some real trolling...
...am I the only one here who thought, before reading the thread, that "trolling" in the title was a joke referring to how people go bat crap crazy when somebody expresses their honest non-fangasming opinion about popular games?

No?  Alright, carry on.

Looks a hell of a lot better than puppy eyes in a thong waving a pistol around, if you ask me.  Plus I kinda resent the fact that new non-evil Zeros forgot all manners of Earth Crush and double charging, and are severely handicapped in the Learning System department.

But hey, at least we got Z3's Throw Blade.

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline slayer

• War-Pig
  • Robot Master
    • View Profile
...am I the only one here who thought, before reading the thread, that "trolling" in the title was a joke referring to how people go bat crap crazy when somebody expresses their honest non-fangasming opinion about popular games?

No?  Alright, carry on.
Looks a hell of a lot better than puppy eyes in a thong waving a pistol around, if you ask me.  Plus I kinda resent the fact that new non-evil Zeros forgot all manners of Earth Crush and double charging, and are severely handicapped in the Learning System department.

But hey, at least we got Z3's Throw Blade.

i know this is gonna be necro-posting... but at least hypershell was mature enough to get my point... funny only now i read his reply, after see how my opinion made everyone mad at me i decided to leave the page for a while... i mean if i don`t like a megaman game and i have problems with my english that mean  i everyone hate me? thanks for the welcome  (i mean no offense anyway) -u-'
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 10:06:11 PM by slayer »

Offline Treleus

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: November 19, 2012, 07:19:15 PM
Zero's cool, and so is his series, but there are things about it that keep me from loving it:

-Boring level designs
-Mellow-ish/okay soundtrack
-Your enemy is X clones
-A little too much RPG complexity
-Unengaging presentation of a decent story/cast of characters
-Too many weapon options

MMZ1 I find the least (re)playable, but it's not a bad game. Just lacks polish. Give it some new instruments, streamline the plot n' dialogue a bit, and I'll probably enjoy it better. Not as much as playing an X game, but wrong time and place for that. I'd also be interested in a "less is more" approach to the weapons that emphasizes what makes the Zero games--and Zero himself--special: melee combat. I think giving the character a tighter, more unified playstyle would've given the series greater distinction from its predecessor, because instead of designing to accommodate both melee and ranged combat, the focus would squarely be on melee. On that note, it would help the whole experience to fix the awkward R + B secondary weapon swap gimmick by just having the shoulder button swap your weapon with a press, instead of the press-and-hold mode that makes dashing and slashing around feel weird. It's not a steep learning curve, but removing that makes for a more ergonomically comfortable experience.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: November 19, 2012, 07:39:05 PM
Too many weapon options?

There are 4, one changes each game and in 4 they drop Shield Boomerang finally and just give you 3.