Hey RPM, what's the weirdest thing you ever put in your butt?

Sub Tank · 13979

Offline Dexter Dexter

• Utterly jaded
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I was born with this face...
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: December 16, 2010, 05:09:39 AM
What I said wasn't really a double standard, but a statement of naïveté; I really don't know much about female sexuality.

SAMPLE TEXT

Aresian

Reply #51 on: December 16, 2010, 05:11:10 AM
What I said wasn't really a double standard, but a statement of naïveté; I really don't know much about female sexuality.

Didn't say you were in particular. I was replying more so to Gaia than anything else... and double standardism and a lack of knowledge in general. Worry not, I'm only trying to inform the masses! I'm on your side! I'm your FRIEND!  :W

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: December 16, 2010, 08:51:06 AM
This topic is now officially about Sexuality in general.

Also, I think sex ed should be mandatory.
It kind of is. (In NYC anyway) Gym class in High School was mandatory, and thus we had the gym eachers cover sex ed EACH year. Though by the second or third year, you usually skip that day...

On a side note, I have fantasies about cross-dressing.
I'm pretty sure many folks at some point or another have had thoughts about crossdressing. (The funny side is that nobody really gives a tomboy much thought- But have you EVER heard of a tomgirl? I didnt think so. Hell, even Firefox's spell check considers "tomgirl" to be an incorrect word, while it doesnt seem bothered by "tomboy". )

I mean, Women have SO much more to choose from clothing wise than Men.

I went to Burlington coat factory once with my folks, since my dad needed a new winter coat.

I picked out one from a looong aisle of different coats, only to find it was the women's section. it has pretty much any kind of coat under the sun.

The Men's section..? About two rows of the same exact black coat. I damn near threw a conniption at how unfair the two sides were. I had to settle for that ONE unique one that even then, isn't exactly to my tastes. (It has that thing where it is made with black and gray/white fibers to make it a grayish black, so it always looks like it has lint all over it)

Traps don't particularly help the matter either.

Why am I talking about this I should be sleeping right now...

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Magic Everywhere In This Bitch
  • Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: December 16, 2010, 08:54:00 AM
Everyone from Reply #25 and on is terrible and you should feel terrible.

Aresian

Reply #54 on: December 16, 2010, 08:58:36 AM
Everyone from Reply #25 and on is terrible and you should feel terrible.

Just because we made this topic even better doesn't mean you should feel bad. Don't worry, you'll get a chance to make a topic become cooler. Maybe.

Also, you are terrible too apparently by that definition. Welcome to the club, friend.

Offline Nicole Claris

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
    • Rise of Aetheria- An Arts and Roleplaying Site
Reply #55 on: December 16, 2010, 09:03:57 AM
I mean, Women have SO much more to choose from clothing wise than Men.

You see all the clothes and it makes you THINK that doesn't it? Truth is, unless you are the "right" size or build there isn't always a lot to wear. For example:

They cut women t-shirts to hug the breasts. That's not all bad, except apparently they don't take into account women with larger breasts. So, I get a t-shirt that won't cover my belly because it is so tight around my tits. 8| Why am I punished for having larger breasts? D:

It's not just 'bigger' girls who have this problem. If you are shorter or more muscular than the 'women' they cut the clothes from you just have a hard time finding things to wear. Girl clothing is often too tight, too thin, too trashy, or simply uncomfortable. I usually wear Ares' clothes to be honest.

I do get what you mean about the tomboy/girl thing but truth is some people still DO think bad about tomboys. You get called bad names for butch lesbians and so forth. So it isn't so cut and dry. People still want to make all girls their idea of 'girly'.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 09:04:37 AM by Mr. Behind T. Fence »

“We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.”
Benjamin Franklin

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: December 16, 2010, 09:07:55 AM
Just because we made this topic even better
Your definition of better seems to be the same definition for completely awkward. Interesting.

Aresian

Reply #57 on: December 16, 2010, 09:10:33 AM
Which I guess goes back to the whole "it goes both ways" deal. Guys that want to be girls tend to not really know the full struggle of women themselves, at least initially. (and there are some things they can never know, simply because of genetic factors. No matter how hard they try. Just a matter of fact.) As a study of psychology and sociology as well as second-hand experience, I've come to observe and realize that they have their own social echelons and trials that guys have in their own ass backwards social congregation.

Your definition of better seems to be the same definition for completely awkward. Interesting.

lol. It was an opinion. I also wasn't even remotely serious in my post, since I didn't think you were serious in yours. I assume you ARE serious in yours though... which leads me to believe you don't like certain kinds of intelligent discussion. Of course, this is merely an assumption. Well, if you don't like it, I guess don't get involved? A simple notion really. Or do get involved. But if you feel awkward, the usual logical move would be to leave.

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: December 16, 2010, 09:13:48 AM
lol. It was an opinion. I also wasn't even remotely serious in my post, since I didn't think you were serious in yours. I assume you ARE serious in yours though... which leads me to believe you don't like certain kinds of intelligent discussion. Of course, this is merely an assumption. Well, if you don't like it, I guess don't get involved? A simple notion really. Or do get involved. But if you feel awkward, the usual logical move would be to leave.
Touche.

That said, I totally look better in a skirt.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: December 16, 2010, 09:16:46 AM

This thread... this fuckin' thread.

Aresian

Reply #60 on: December 16, 2010, 09:18:38 AM
Always been a big fan of skirts myself. Was a time when I used to think I looked good in them. I also had the androgyny of boyhood on my side. And the confusion of hormones and sexuality mixed with IRL issues and a plethora of childhood crapola.

Yeah. Childhood for me was odd.

This thread... this fuckin' thread.

I know. Isn't it great? This mixed with like two or three other threads... best discussions I've had on RPM all year. That is definitely saying something.

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #61 on: December 16, 2010, 10:34:00 AM
Not sure what to make of this thread, whether it's bad that such personal details get spilled so freely or good that people are trusting enough to do so here.

Aresian

Reply #62 on: December 16, 2010, 10:52:42 AM
Nothing I'm telling I'm not uncomfortable with already I guess. It's not that I'm horribly trusting, I've just come to the realization that none of you know me IRL and even if you did, you wouldn't know what to do with this information in such a way to harm me.

People are either too paranoid online or too trusting. I'm somewhere in the middle. Most people only have a vague idea of who I am. It's like having a name but no face, or a face but no name.

Sure you can try and piece the two together... but then when you do, you're thousands of miles away and then it becomes pointless.

Just some stuff that come to mind reading your post I guess. I can't speak for the others though, I would imagine the others are a mix of the same thought processes.

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: December 16, 2010, 01:59:42 PM
I'd feel better about sharing more personal things on RPM than on another forum I'm a member of (without going into too much detail, there's another member there whom I want to punch in the face).

I'm a woman, yet I always find myself gravitating towards the men's clothes, because I cannot comfortably wear girls' clothes. At all. There is no way I could fit my ass into those jeans. DX

And I don't see any men's shirts at Wal-Mart that have insipid things like "IF YOU'RE GOOD YOU'LL GET A TREAT AND BY 'TREAT' I MEAN 'LOTS OF [tornado fang]ing'."

Offline MrBaryl

• A new Shooting Star.
  • B-Class Hunter
  • "Everything for you"
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: December 16, 2010, 04:32:37 PM
Nothing I'm telling I'm not uncomfortable with already I guess. It's not that I'm horribly trusting, I've just come to the realization that none of you know me IRL and even if you did, you wouldn't know what to do with this information in such a way to harm me.

People IRL just don't care that much, it's a fact.

Just some stuff that come to mind reading your post I guess. I can't speak for the others though, I would imagine the others are a mix of the same thought processes.

Apparently, In RPM everyone's cool with reveling personal stuff about themselves such as what position they like .

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: December 16, 2010, 04:46:35 PM
I have dream, I will become admin here. When I am admin, there will be changes. All the members will then have to wear TINY MINISKIRTS!
Seriously lol at this thread

Offline MrBaryl

• A new Shooting Star.
  • B-Class Hunter
  • "Everything for you"
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: December 16, 2010, 05:39:55 PM
Dude, do you want to see me wearing a tiny miniskirt?  :o

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: December 16, 2010, 05:51:32 PM
Hmmmm..Ok, all the female members

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #68 on: December 16, 2010, 06:29:22 PM
Hmmmm..Ok, all the female members
NO MINISKIRTS
Let the tits wear what they want, but don't force that ugly girls' clothing... utterly tasteless.

Unless... someone has a humiliation fetish?

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #69 on: December 16, 2010, 06:37:57 PM
Let the tits wear what they want,

Should you really be referring to us as "tits"?

Aresian

Reply #70 on: December 16, 2010, 09:54:51 PM
Haha, I love how someone locked the topic, but didn't say anything at all.

Though Gonzo had a large point in place about that. DOA is... an interesting human being. Anyway, I assume this topic is over since someone broke the game behind the scenes. As a Gentleman, I'll try to bring the injustice to light, I promise! (herp derp)