Take-Moon getting an Anime adaption! Fate/Stay Night and Tsukihime jokes abound~

GuardianHX · 23704

Archer

Also, a bit offtopic but...
wat
Am I hallucinating, Archer, or do you [tornado fang]ing have Judai from YGO GX in your goddamn avatar?
Or is it simply someone who looks like him?
AM I GOING INSANE?!

If you want to get technical it's actually Judai from the 10th Anniversary Movie, but yes.

Also, you were already insane.

Well thats good to hear. I thought Fate was alright so I guess I'm in for a treat with UBW. I heard Heaven's Feel was pretty good as well, though that remains to be seen.

Heavens Feel has some of the best scenes in the whole VN, but they don't really happen until near the end. Sure it has it's moments before then, but it takes awhile before you get to the really good parts.

In the end, your enjoyment of the route on a whole will depend on how much you like Sakura really.

Still have plenty of bad ends to go through, so it might be a bit of time before I finish the game.

[spoiler]My personal favorite bad end is the one where Saber kills Shirou to get the Grail at Kotomine Chuch in the Fate route because you made Shirou act even stupider than usual with your choices the whole route.[/spoiler]

Offline Frozen Potato

• The Unamused Blue Haired
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Final Dead Lancer

Final Destination, staring Lancer as the main character 8D

And [tornado fang] yeah, i just started Fate/Stay Night VN

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Well that was a fun Ride...and I agree with Taiga: BRING US SEASON 4  :D

Archer

And [tornado fang] yeah, i just started Fate/Stay Night VN

That's what you should have done to begin with.

Offline Frozen Potato

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Well, I guess its a little late for me to read since Ive been spoiled by many things, and yet most of the things i was spoiled, I don't even know or understand what happened to start with...so guess its okay and would be better for me to play the game itself for a better closure, and the even prologue itself was pretty awesome.

Archer

You should read the VN even if you know everything that happens >_>

I don't quite understand your logic.

Offline Frozen Potato

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Well....I guess my writing ability just sucks to make any sense, but meh...whatever...I'll just keep reading the VN.

Posted on: January 20, 2012, 07:20:24 AM
I just learned that some episodes of Carnival Phantasm are based on existing doujins.

Archer

I just learned that some episodes of Carnival Phantasm are based on existing doujins.

Hmm.

Take-Moon getting an Anime adaption! Fate/Stay Night and Tsukihime jokes abound~

Really?

Offline Frozen Potato

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Well....F-----....I didn't know doujin's and fan stuff would be included....well whatever... =_=

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Finished it. Good [parasitic bomb]. One of the best parody anime I've ever seen, in the Nasuverse no less.