Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #200 on: October 01, 2010, 12:58:25 AM
Re: Legends 3
I wouldn't worry about it not selling because nobody has the system. I seriously doubt it'd be a launch title, so by the time it comes out there'll easily be millions of people with a 3DS already, most of the people that REALLY want it will likely have it by then, many "hardcore" gamers will already have it, the kids will have it from Christmas or other ways already if it's a holiday 2011 or a 2012 release, and being released early in the systems lifespan has the chance of helping it if only because there are less other games for people to choose from.
You just saved me some time, because I was gonna make that point.

Albeit not as well-said as you made it.

@Ramzal: it doesn't matter if you're not mentioning Japan. You're going under the assumption that the 300 dollar price tag will be universal, when it is just the price in Japan. You may not be mentioning it in words, but it's in your subtext even if you don't want it to be.

And in this context, it's all Nintendo. Thus only Nintendo's pricing model is relevant. Sony can price their [parasitic bomb] however the hell they want to, it doesn't change the fact that Tea pointed out how Nintendo's pattern works, and this is a Nintendo system. So it falls under that.

Also, the PSPGo has less game compatibility than the PSP, because it's up to developers whether they want to make it so. And some are lazy and choose not to.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Ramzal

• B-Class Hunter
  • Don't sweat the technique.
    • View Profile
Reply #201 on: October 01, 2010, 01:00:16 AM
Care to say that you didn't mention the price again?

The complaint was that I was using the japanese price as a refernce. I honestly had no -idea- that was the japanese price before hand. Believe it if you will or not, I was going off of my own assumption of hardward, software, supply and demand. Whether you believe that or not is up to you, and not my problem.

Talyn: Your arguements. Bad. Just...bad. Sony didn't release the Go because they are lazy (In fact the very idea to call anyone in the gaming industry lazy is a direct insult, and I'd like to see you try their job) but because they believed that was in wide demand. Which is true to some point however, stupid because people could use their current psp's for hacking it and playing games for free, as well as having a psp already. The 3ds... just isn't worth the -risk- of releasing a series that is not widely cared for. Legend of Zelda. Worth the chance because people would kill for an OoT remake. Metal Gear solid 3? Same reason as before. Megaman Legends? Truth be told, the series offers Mediocore gameplay as it stands. It's enjoyable and I sure like it and play it, however will the wide spread of gamers buy it is the question for the 3ds? And would it have been better to release it on the Wii which is still booming? I believe the latter.

Offline TeaOfJay

• Resident Talking Tea Cup/ Lazy Super Hero
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH!
    • View Profile
Reply #202 on: October 01, 2010, 01:00:33 AM
So wait, you want to provide numbers from a different platform from a different company in order to counter the point I made for a portable system being released by Nintendo? Not sure I follow you there, Ramzal.

Actually, they replaced features and went for what they believed fans would demand. As demand goes up, so does price. Fail. :D

"Oh boy, now that the PSPGo is BlueTooth enabled I can use my PS3 controller to play my PSP games that I have to redownload because none of my UMDs work for the system!

...Wait, what?"

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #203 on: October 01, 2010, 01:03:15 AM
"Oh boy, now that the PSPGo is BlueTooth enabled"

[tornado fang] the Bluetooth, I like my managable data between the PC and PSP thank you very much~

Anyways, I kinda agree on Tea here, or otherwise I might need to study the transfer rate between Yen and USD..

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #204 on: October 01, 2010, 01:04:17 AM
The complaint was that I was using the japanese price as a refernce. I honestly had no -idea- that was the japanese price before hand. Believe it if you will or not, I was going off of my own assumption of hardward, software, supply and demand. Whether you believe that or not is up to you, and not my problem.
Stop arguing then. If you're not gonna do ALL the research like all of us here have, then don't argue it.

It's pointless to argue something you don't know anything about. Or at least have all the facts on.

Yes, I did that in the first post. I admitted I was wrong. And then everything thereafter I was 100% sure on the facts of.

You, on the other hand... it took you an entire PAGE to recognize you were wrong, of arguing the same thing over and over again.

So stop. And let's have this topic get back on track.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #205 on: October 01, 2010, 01:05:16 AM
The best theme is clearly

Elysium - Defense Zone

Opinions, also I haven't played Legends 2 in a while to remember that bit of music.

Offline TeaOfJay

• Resident Talking Tea Cup/ Lazy Super Hero
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH!
    • View Profile
Reply #206 on: October 01, 2010, 01:05:40 AM
SO HOWS ABOUT THEM LEGENDS 3 GAIZ? That's some awesome stuff right there?

Now that I think about it, wasn't Legends 3 one of games that would signal the Apocalypse? What other games were there besides Duke Nukem Forever?

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #207 on: October 01, 2010, 01:07:01 AM
Hold on, I made a list somewhere...

EDIT: Here.

DASH 3
Duke Nukem Forever
Half-Life 2: Episode 3/Half-Life 3
StarTropics 3
Zone of the Enders 3
Jet Set Radio 3
Chrono Break

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #208 on: October 01, 2010, 01:07:45 AM
SO HOWS ABOUT THEM LEGENDS 3 GAIZ? That's some awesome stuff right there?

Now that I think about it, wasn't Legends 3 one of games that would signal the Apocalypse? What other games were there besides Duke Nukem Forever?

Mmmmm... Kirby's Epic Yarn, Kid Icarus, Shantae: Risky's Revenge (FREE OST!), and possibly quite a few games that actually don't suck for this year's TGS.

Also: The name Mega Man going global.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Lilirulu

• Biometal Y
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • "NO DICE"
    • View Profile
Reply #209 on: October 01, 2010, 01:09:20 AM
I think legends 3 should've been released for the PC seeing as pretty much everyone has one. o3o /notsoserious

"Sumo Wrestlers are sexy by DEFAULT!"-[DA]-[SA]-[Pixiv]

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #210 on: October 01, 2010, 01:10:56 AM
Now that I think about it, wasn't Legends 3 one of games that would signal the Apocalypse?

I've only been saying that in every single Legends 3 thread in every single forum I'm in.

Talyn's list forgot SF4 and MvC3...If I add Garou 2 to that list do you think a miracle like this and DNF could happen?

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #211 on: October 01, 2010, 01:13:35 AM
I think legends 3 should've been released for the PC seeing as pretty much everyone has one. o3o /notsoserious

How about cellphones! Everyone has a cellphone!

Yeah now that's a good idea! They should make a Legends for cellphones. No doubt that it would sell like hotcakes. HOW come Capcom hasn't MADE this yet?

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #212 on: October 01, 2010, 01:15:18 AM
Maybe Capcom can include "Great Adventure on 5 Islands" as a bonus in Legends 3. ^^

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Ramzal

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #213 on: October 01, 2010, 01:15:38 AM
Stop arguing then. If you're not gonna do ALL the research like all of us here have, then don't argue it.

It's pointless to argue something you don't know anything about. Or at least have all the facts on.

Yes, I did that in the first post. I admitted I was wrong. And then everything thereafter I was 100% sure on the facts of.

You, on the other hand... it took you an entire PAGE to recognize you were wrong, of arguing the same thing over and over again.

So stop. And let's have this topic get back on track.

Never said I was wrong about my assumptions. As far as research, I'm going off the costs it takes to make thingd 3d, the hardware in general as well. Oh, and did I mention I am an A student in economics, microeconomics, and business pro on a college level? :D Trust me. I've done my research. A years worth. :D What have you done? Repeat what others have said? Never would have known that using "Google" is the most solid research material. Make the arguements that you do, and you would be laughed out of any office possible. Oh well, if you think it will be sold for a price from 170 to 200, that's your fantasy.  Nevermind that making a movie in 3d even shoots up the money it costs to make. Oh well, not my problem.

Offline Ryo

• I shouldn't be a
  • Robot Master
  • Coming to your local theater
    • View Profile
Reply #214 on: October 01, 2010, 01:17:35 AM
Alright, guys, please stop arguing. You're just going around and around in circles.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #215 on: October 01, 2010, 01:17:54 AM
Maybe! ^.^

@Tai: Yeah, I know.

@Ramzal: You just admitted that you didn't know the 300 dollars was a conversion of the Japanese price. Thus, you didn't do your research on that.

So shut up, okay? I'm done.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #216 on: October 01, 2010, 01:18:42 AM
This won't stop until you both do >_>

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Ramzal

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #217 on: October 01, 2010, 01:21:02 AM
I said it was an assumption and I gave leeway toward 280. If you're done than you can stop intending to get the last word in and tell me what I'm saying. But even with that, the japanese price does strengthen my arguement now that you mention it, however I would forego it namely since the American dollar isn't worth squat these days. Whatever, enjoy living in your fantasy world. I'm done making a point to deaf ears. Or...blind eyes. Done here.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #218 on: October 01, 2010, 01:21:48 AM
This won't stop until you both do >_>

I can always swing my mod hammer to end this thread, ya know?

Just gimme a sign.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #219 on: October 01, 2010, 01:23:20 AM
So, underwater lurching in DASH 3? y/n?

Seriously, had to get a few items I missed in the Nino Ruins made me remember how much that sucks. So should it stay? Or should it go?

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #220 on: October 01, 2010, 01:24:56 AM
If it works just as good as this, I don't mind at all. ^^

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #221 on: October 01, 2010, 01:27:43 AM
Alright, this argument really has to stop now. Legends 3 is finally coming out. End of story.

Nothing will change by bickering.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #222 on: October 01, 2010, 01:32:50 AM
Good point... ehehehe...

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #223 on: October 01, 2010, 01:34:42 AM
So, underwater lurching in DASH 3? y/n?

Yes.

And I will once again finish without the equipment that improves movement under water

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #224 on: October 01, 2010, 01:50:19 AM
Hold on, I made a list somewhere...

EDIT: Here.

DASH 3
Duke Nukem Forever
Half-Life 2: Episode 3/Half-Life 3
StarTropics 3
Zone of the Enders 3
Jet Set Radio 3
Chrono Break

Well, other than DNF (Duke Nukem 4) ALL of those are third Sequels (Don't count the HL2 Episodes as more games, rather as expansions to the original.)

Thats quite amusing.