Legend of The Z Knuckle

ViralZero · 2650

Offline ViralZero

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
on: September 19, 2010, 10:01:57 AM
Well, I was wondering where I a good place would be for me to post some of my creativity. Let me know if it should be somewhere else!  :D

Anywho, a while back I had come up with a little fanfic in my head that would tie into the main story. My idea, was that while Zero got his Z Knuckle weapon in Mega Man Zero 4, he actually had it from the beginning. In my version, the Z Knuckle was partially his equivalent of X's ability to steal enemy abilities. It's also Zero's version of X's "Shining Finger" in the Maverick Hunter X movie. The Z Knuckle would allow Zero to instantaneously gain the ability to wield the weapons he gained with skill, and also packs quite a punch. (No pun intended)

I'll give some examples of how I tried to tie it in.
Pre X1 - In Zero's battle with Sigma, he employs it multiple times. To wield the metal pipe with enough skill to fight Sigma with and even to rip off Sigma's arm.
X1 - When he latches onto Vile, since the view is cut, in my version he rips open the back of Vile's ride armor which he then inserts his buster and fires.
X2-X4 - To use his new Z Sabre with an incredible amount of skill.
X7-X8 - (If these games WERE to be considered canon) Zero uses the Z Knuckle in these games to quickly master the new weapons he acquires.
Mega Man Zero series - This Z Knuckle theory applies to his armory of various weapons.

Lemme know what you guys think. :P

Archer

Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 12:05:45 PM
X7-X8 - (If these games WERE to be considered canon)

|:

Aresian

Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 12:19:59 PM
Can I? Please? I wanna kill it! ;_;

Someone let me burn it with the fire of a thousand volcanoes!

Offline GameSaver

• WANNA BE STARTIN' SOMETHIN'
  • Net Navi
  • DON'T STOP TIL YOU GET ENOUGH
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 19, 2010, 12:28:03 PM
that's less Z-Knuckle and more Z-Opposable Thumb

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 19, 2010, 12:42:41 PM
Lucas Gilbertson: I love the Z-knuckle, it's so bad!

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 19, 2010, 07:34:44 PM

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 19, 2010, 07:50:22 PM
The charged Z-knuckle is enough shining finger-y

Offline ViralZero

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: September 19, 2010, 08:06:18 PM
Well, judging from the replies, it seems like I did something wrong. So please, fill me in here.  :\

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: September 19, 2010, 08:10:25 PM
well, if anything, if your working your creativity, id suggest making a thread for yourself HERE

that said, your avatar is pretty funny.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: September 19, 2010, 08:44:15 PM
I always liked the idea that the abilities zero learned from bosses would involve other weapons beside his sword, as opposed to just coming out of a buster gun. But that's just me.

Offline ViralZero

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: September 19, 2010, 08:59:29 PM
well, if anything, if your working your creativity, id suggest making a thread for yourself HERE

that said, your avatar is pretty funny.
Thank you Flame. I will move my topic there. And yes, I like my avatar as well.  Made it myself.  8)