Panty & Stocking With Garter Belt - "Bitches, Whores & The Pimp: The Show"

TheOnly · 92261

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
One of the very few and rare examples, yeah. ;_; Just wish there were more.

Don't compare it to that crap, please. >_>
CN is a distant shadow of its former self. The days of Dexter's Lab and Samurai Jack are long gone.

It's stupid when awful shows like Johnny Test are in their 9th season already, while good shows get so little attention.

Thickness, is assumed. It's a trend I've been carefully watching... really carefully. Just take note that Jhonny Test has been recently being squeezed out from the timeline. The reason they are bringing back [parasitic bomb] like GPAM is because they can't create an origional show anymore.. period. Jhonny Test origionated from Canada, like most of CN's [acid burst]-poor selections for thier daytime lineup.

That and it's GAINAX, they are known for thier hit and miss scenarios.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline TheOnly

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Well, what "we" say is good is one thing, the "ratings" they get maybe another thing.

Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Well, what "we" say is good is one thing, the "ratings" they get maybe another thing.

Again, Hit and Miss. Sometimes a concept works, sometimes it doesn't. Gym Partner was an intresting when it was teased becaue of it's concept, but the final product was crap. I thought it was gonna star a monkey in a human school because it was the smartest monkey that escaped from some lab, and has blended in with soceity. Now, what did we get? A kid in an animal school just because of his last name? I'm sorry... what?

Yeah, gotta make sure the concept, works. if it doesn't work, oh well.

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Again, Hit and Miss. Sometimes a concept works, sometimes it doesn't. Gym Partner was an intresting when it was teased becaue of it's concept, but the final product was crap. I thought it was gonna star a monkey in a human school because it was the smartest monkey that escaped from some lab, and has blended in with soceity. Now, what did we get? A kid in an animal school just because of his last name? I'm sorry... what?

Yeah, gotta make sure the concept, works. if it doesn't work, oh well.

Just because a plot is stupid, doesn't automatically make a show bad. That show sucked because, well... it sucked.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Just because a plot is stupid, doesn't automatically make a show bad. That show sucked because, well... it sucked.

I know, but the way they excecuted it.. ugh (poor excecution is one of my main gripes of Gym Partner). Stopped watching midway permiere. But we are going off topic here, looks like it.

Now, let's see how the Panty and Stocking writing devs handles thier plot excecution.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
I know, but the way they excecuted it.. ugh (poor excecution is one of my main gripes of Gym Partner). Stopped watching midway permiere. But we are going off topic here, looks like it.

Now, let's see how the Panty and Stocking writing devs handles thier plot excecution.
Actually... from the most horrible and ridiculous concepts can sometimes come the best of stories. It's how you mess with the story's that's good, not the concept. The concept ALWAYS has potencial, no matter what it is.

Get Grant Morrison writing a Justin Bieber comic and he'll make wonderous things with it.

Offline TheOnly

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
What? Serious? A comic about that foo? Wow, what's next, action figures...

Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
The Art Style is... odd.

Why is there a ripoff of GIR? Seriously, the Color and eye shape are exact.

Garterbelt looks like some sort of Afro Badass of some sort.

and what the hell was with the background music? It sounded like some sort of forced orgasm replayed over and over.

Offline Dexter Dexter

• Utterly jaded
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I was born with this face...
    • View Profile
The trailer music here is becoming an ear worm, make it stop... >^<

SAMPLE TEXT

Aresian

I'm with you. I [tornado fang]ing HATE moe and moe shows. Japan's gotta learn how to lust for hot sexy dangerous women again.

Now while I don't exactly like Moe all that much, I'm not completely adverse to it. As such, I don't think it really needs to disappear, because the latter is still in the industry.

It's like you said though, the concept is always with potential, how it is used is not always the best use of said potential. That also said however, I find a lot of moe to be pleasing. This is however, definitely not moe. Or anything remotely logical. Makes me think of a Western Cartoon actually. And not the good [parasitic bomb] of old, like Looney Toons and what have you. No, this is like that new [parasitic bomb] that makes no sense at all.

Do all kids have ADD nowadays?

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Now while I don't exactly like Moe all that much, I'm not completely adverse to it. As such, I don't think it really needs to disappear, because the latter is still in the industry.

It's like you said though, the concept is always with potential, how it is used is not always the best use of said potential. That also said however, I find a lot of moe to be pleasing. This is however, definitely not moe. Or anything remotely logical. Makes me think of a Western Cartoon actually. And not the good [parasitic bomb] of old, like Looney Toons and what have you. No, this is like that new [parasitic bomb] that makes no sense at all.

Do all kids have ADD nowadays?
As long as they make it Powerpuff Girls and not Johnny Test, I'll be happy.

Aresian

As long as they make it Powerpuff Girls and not Johnny Test, I'll be happy.

Agreed. I could actually stand PPGs. Johnny Test is another example of WTF in cartoons. I hardly know what the hell is going on and why.

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Anyone coming in here expecting high brow entertainment, do a 180 as soon as you finish reading this sentence. This might seriously be the most perverted, puerile and manic thing I've ever seen. It might also just be the most refreshing anime to come out of Japan in [tornado fang]ing ages. For anyone else perverted curious enough to give this a shot, well, let's run down the basics.

PnSwG tells the story of two angels, Panty & Stocking, sent forth from heaven to rid the world of "ghosts", creatures formed out of human desire and hatred which have appeared in Daten City, a place filled with sin and crime... Or that's what they would have you believe. In actuality, the two angels, Panty and Stocking, got kicked out Invader Zim style by the powers above for their less than stellar actions and personalities. I am not making this up. As for the characters, Panty is a hot blooded, dick loving woman who fights with enchanted panties that turn into a gun and Stocking is a gothic lolita with a mouth that'd make a sailor blush and an affinity for sweets. This. Is. Actually. For. Real. XD

Seriously, I'm at a lack of words for this one right here. If you still need to be sold though, this animation comes from the same lead animator responsible for inspiring a whole generation to ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWER, Hiroyuki Imaishi. You can expect tons of balls to the wall crazy as [tornado fang], Tatarovsky like animation to go with the zany as [tornado fang], fetishy and BEYOND hilarious writing of each episode. Oh, did I mention that they have transformation sequences involving pole dancing that goes way beyond "well that's different" and somewhere into upper "OMG THEY CAN DO THIS ON TV?!" XD

See for yourself. (Video here.)

That said, thread will now be about how many episodes it will take to get everyone here to laugh uncontrollably. I'm already out of the game just from that linked clip. Discuss away, RPM!

Specific Info:

Quote from: Staff
Director: Hiroyuki Imaishi (FLCL episode 4, Dead Leaves, Gurren-Lagann)
Assistant Director: Masahiko Ootsuka (Whisper of the Heart, Pom Poko, Gurren-Lagann)
Series Composition: Geek Fleet (AKA: Imaishi and company)
Character Designer: Atsushi Nishigori (Gurren-Lagann)
Concept Art: Yoh Yoshinari (Valkyrie Profile, Gurren-Lagann)
Visual Coordinator: Shigeto Koyama (Gurren-Lagann, Heroman, Star Driver)
Concept Planner: Hiromi Wakabayashi (Gurren-Lagann)
Music: Taku Takahashi (m-flo) & TCY Crew

Online streaming: http://www.crunchyroll.com/pantystocking

Quote from: Logo, Eyecatches, Titles, Art & Promo Materials

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
I watched the first episode... and I liked it. A LOT.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
I saw this on that Fall preview pic.

This is just lol. I don't even have to look at the video. I saw that last pic and I lost.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Well Jericho, you've tickled my fancy!

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Read those comics you posted. Twice as insane than Family Guy.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Judging from the preview, would I be correct in my assumption that this is something that'd be better to watch when no one (at least no one "normal") is around? XD

Looks like fun though.

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Well no one here is normal soo... XD

But yeah, I may watch it someday... :P

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sub Tank

• Neo Arcadian
  • PHOTOBUCKET EXPIRED
    • View Profile
Can I watch this episode anywhere else without having to sign up for a ton of bullshit?

Edit: This looks legit.  [tornado fang] that crunchy place.

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Can I watch this episode anywhere else without having to sign up for a ton of bullshit?

Edit: This looks legit.  [tornado fang] that crunchy place.

There's always torrents as well. I just added the crunchyroll link for the hell of it. I should find another streaming place for it.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page

Best bet's Youtube when it gets uploaded.

Judging from the preview, would I be correct in my assumption that this is something that'd be better to watch when no one (at least no one "normal") is around? XD

Looks like fun though.

So that means it's twice as insane as Family Guy's Racial Jokes. I'm betting there's gonna be a whole slew of dick and candy jokes that an normal american would find offensive. XD

Offline Dexter Dexter

• Utterly jaded
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I was born with this face...
    • View Profile
So that means it's twice as insane as Family Guy's Racial Jokes. I'm betting there's gonna be a whole slew of dick and candy jokes that an normal american would find offensive. XD
Let the hell-raising begin, then. Fufufufufufufu....

SAMPLE TEXT

Offline Sub Tank

• Neo Arcadian
  • PHOTOBUCKET EXPIRED
    • View Profile
Just finished watching this thing.  Pretty crazy [parasitic bomb] (no pun intended).  Love the art style too.  I'm hooked.

Twice as insane than Family Guy.
Family Guy

You need to watch more TV shows so you don't make another embarrassing comparison like this ever again.  There's the corner.  Go sit in it and think about what you've posted.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Dude, I was talking insanity levels, not plot devices.  -u-'