Acid · 221329

Offline AquaTeamV3

• Class SSS Digger
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Your friendly neighborhood digger!
    • View Profile
    • The Digger's Database
Reply #525 on: June 24, 2012, 04:33:56 PM
All I'm worried about is the difficulty of the trophychievements. If it's like SA & DX DLC, then it means you have to collect every emblem again by getting the highest rank, and also reach Green Hill Zone. =w=;;

It'd be even harder if they integrate the Chao garden into it.  Like if they really wanted to be evil, they could make one of the trophies involve you successfully breeding a chaos chao or something of the like.  My Gamecube was left on overnight/during the day quite often as I evolved those things.

PSN: AquaTeamV3
NNID: BaconStunner
GGPO: AquaTeamV3
My YouTube Channel
The Digger's Database (My Megaman Legends site)

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #526 on: June 24, 2012, 08:29:40 PM
It'd be even harder if they integrate the Chao garden into it.  Like if they really wanted to be evil, they could make one of the trophies involve you successfully breeding a chaos chao or something of the like.  My Gamecube was left on overnight/during the day quite often as I evolved those things.

Oh yeah, I spent over 2+ weeks trying to get 3 All-S ones with my GameCube version.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #527 on: June 25, 2012, 12:29:22 AM
Oh yeah, I spent over 2+ weeks trying to get 3 All-S ones with my GameCube version.

Why would you inflict so much pain on yourself by doing that?

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #528 on: June 25, 2012, 12:56:24 AM
Why would you inflict so much pain on yourself by doing that?
The Emblems/100% completion... Forgot what was it suppose to un -- Oh now I remember, to unlock Green Hill Zone. But still, was fun watching my chao one-hit [sonic slicer]-slap K.O. my competition away in the chao fighting mini game. >0<

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #529 on: June 25, 2012, 02:44:17 AM
I used to be a cheating bastard during 2003-2008 and unlocked GHZ that way on the 'cube, though I wouldn't see the point as it's JUST only for the single player campaign. I would imagine this unlockable to be bought ala MMX IOS.

I never bothered with chaos chao, as they were difficult to obtain. Especially the Tails Chao.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #530 on: June 25, 2012, 02:52:54 AM
I used to be a cheating bastard during 2003-2008 and unlocked GHZ that way on the 'cube, though I wouldn't see the point as it's JUST only for the single player campaign. I would imagine this unlockable to be bought ala MMX IOS.

I never bothered with chaos chao, as they were difficult to obtain. Especially the Tails Chao.

Tails Chao was so unbelivably stupid to get, I almost tried getting my parents to rent PSO just so I could unlock it.
I didn't get it until I got some AR codes to replace worthless chao with Tails, Amy and Knux chao.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #531 on: June 25, 2012, 03:39:36 AM

I'll admit that even I got my hands dirty when I was raising my Chaos chao; I basically used GameShark with Sonic Advance 2 when I transfered my chao to GBA and speed up level-up it that way (stats are legit because anything higher than 4,000+ would of crash the game). Plus I exploited the glitch to clone myself 3 three more of them so I have all three Chaos chao.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #532 on: June 25, 2012, 05:01:30 AM
I didn't shark my gamecube games since I never had an "Action Replay". ^^;

I managed to get Tails Chao from PSO 1&2 tho, the transfer went well~

It's an offline mission too, so you could keep getting more if you wanted.

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #533 on: June 25, 2012, 12:52:16 PM

But my shark I used was for the GBA, not the GameCube.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #534 on: June 25, 2012, 07:14:41 PM

Vixy, there are 10,000 ways to fool a game into getting what you want. I even unlocked Metal this way for SADX once because I didin't want to waste time on something that could be spent trying to learn new things.

And besides, you GOTTA cheat eventually, it's inevitable.

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #535 on: June 25, 2012, 10:23:21 PM
The same goes for Sonic Battle for the GBA. ef-ing Ultimate Skill Cards...

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #536 on: June 27, 2012, 01:59:25 AM
The way you hafta unlock 'em is just udder crazy, I tell ya.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #537 on: June 27, 2012, 11:03:47 PM
'How bout dem red rings in Colors. By the time you have SUper sonic, you are so sick of playing the stages that the novelty wears off quick. I mean seriously, who the [tornado fang] thought it was a good idea to scatter THAT many.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Kieran

• He's just a
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #538 on: June 28, 2012, 05:30:00 PM
Getting Super Sonic in Generations is a little better, but he's almost useless considering he burns up rings twice as quickly as in any other game (even more if you boost with Modern Sonic).

The Other Side
http://www.crowdedstreet.net
irc.esper.net #theotherside

Commander Shepard: *stares blankly at a video of scantily clad asari dancers* ...What kind of hotel is this?
Liara T'Soni: It is a luxury resort with an... exotic edge.  Azure is slang for a part of the asari body in some places on Illium.
Shepard: Where?
Liara: The lower reaches, near the bottom.
Shepard: I meant, "where on the asari body?"
Liara: So did I.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #539 on: June 28, 2012, 05:31:55 PM
Classic Super Sonic works like regular Super Sonic. MODERN Super Sonic is the one who burns through like 5 rings a second

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Kieran

• He's just a
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #540 on: June 29, 2012, 01:54:11 AM
No, no.  Even Classic Super Sonic burns rings at twice the usual rate.  It's up to two per second instead of one.

The Other Side

Commander Shepard: *stares blankly at a video of scantily clad asari dancers* ...What kind of hotel is this?
Liara T'Soni: It is a luxury resort with an... exotic edge.  Azure is slang for a part of the asari body in some places on Illium.

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #541 on: June 30, 2012, 02:13:57 AM
'How bout dem red rings in Colors. By the time you have SUper sonic, you are so sick of playing the stages that the novelty wears off quick. I mean seriously, who the [tornado fang] thought it was a good idea to scatter THAT many.
This.  Sonic Colors is the single greatest reason that I'm thankful for WiiRD codes. 

Vixy, there are 10,000 ways to fool a game into getting what you want. I even unlocked Metal this way for SADX once because I didin't want to waste time on something that could be spent trying to learn new things.

The sad thing is I actually did get Metal Sonic in SADX legitimately. *shudder* Sharked the Green Hill Zone in SA2B, though (many years later through my Wii, that is).

Sega is the master of mundane unlock requirements, that's for sure.

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline Kieran

• He's just a
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #542 on: June 30, 2012, 04:30:24 AM
Taken to the logical extreme in Unleashed, unfortunately, which is a large part of why I didn't like that game.

The Other Side

Offline Nexus

• is one random son of a
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • No one ever said all Reploids were smart.
    • View Profile
Reply #543 on: July 02, 2012, 06:59:04 AM
Taken to the logical extreme in Unleashed, unfortunately, which is a large part of why I didn't like that game.

I didn't even get halfway through Unleashed, I think. Got to the china place to start the next stage-

OH HEY DON'T HAVE ENOUGH SUN AND MOON MEDALS, GO FIND SOME MORE

Seriously, Sega? Seriously? I have to search every inch of the hubs and replay the early levels several times over to unlock later ones? Unleashed's gameplay wasn't bad from what I managed to see, but it shames me that I never completed the damn game because of a collectables game mechanic that even Sonic 06 wasn't stupid enough to do. I mean, yeah, Sonic 06 did force you to do a lot of the shitey missions and collect rings to buy crap you needed for the next levels, but otherwise it was fairly A-to-B; Unleashed skirts between A-to-B progression and forcing you to replay things repeatedly to get a bunch of hidden [parasitic bomb] so you can continue.

That's like playing Sonic Adventure 1 with Chao hidden in both hubs and stages, and having to find a certain amount of Chao to progress to the next stage by backtracking through the game to find them all. Then again, the Spyro games did the same technical thing, but only with the true final boss fights. Arrrggghhh  O:<

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #544 on: July 02, 2012, 07:48:46 AM
I didn't even get halfway through Unleashed, I think. Got to the china place to start the next stage-

OH HEY DON'T HAVE ENOUGH SUN AND MOON MEDALS, GO FIND SOME MORE

I never had that problem, ever, you just need to do some sub-levels. If you have such difficulties just consult a guide to get the medals.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #545 on: July 02, 2012, 09:40:21 PM
I never had an issue with Unleashed HD.

Now, the PS2/Wii version on the other hand, had that issue in spades, due to their "Gaia Gates" or those little hub places which had of all things, minigame areas you had to get though usually to get those damn things.

In HD they usually seem to mostly be right in your path in stages.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #546 on: July 03, 2012, 02:40:28 AM
I never had an issue with Unleashed HD.

Now, the PS2/Wii version on the other hand, had that issue in spades, due to their "Gaia Gates" or those little hub places which had of all things, minigame areas you had to get though usually to get those damn things.

In HD they usually seem to mostly be right in your path in stages.

The PS2/Wii version didn't require you to pick up the Sun and Moon Medals as you only got those at the end of a stage. They were as worthless in that game as the Soleanna Medals in 06.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #547 on: July 03, 2012, 07:06:11 AM
Were they? or was it just those mini gates that required them? I recall being annoyed by them in Wii/PS2

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #548 on: July 03, 2012, 07:57:40 AM
Were they? or was it just those mini gates that required them? I recall being annoyed by them in Wii/PS2

Just for those Mini-Gates, and all those had were 1-Ups and bonuses like Artbooks and Music.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #549 on: July 05, 2012, 12:12:29 AM

Look who finally decided to show up. Does he hold the record for meeting other 100+ video game characters yet? He apparently has seen them all by this point. Could be an elaborate hoax though, as the text seems to be modified, as people for some reason want him in the game badly and some of the text still reads "X and Zero", plus Frank is already been paired with Hisein-Ko (from the looks of it, not sure if that's Frank West he's paired with). Plus this isin't the only time he's shown up late to the party.

And this is how Sonic's name is written in japanese (usually): ソニック・ザ・ヘッジホッグ