Your Top Five Superheroes

Psycho Yuffie · 7429

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: December 27, 2008, 08:56:01 PM
5.Darkwing Duck (Cause he´s more funny than duck dogers)
4.SpiderMan
3.Wolverine
2.Batman
1.Barrack "The president" Obama... -_-....JK...Zero from Rockman Zero and Rockman X...altough he´s not a superhero...or is he?

Offline Crimson Lightning

• Hows the weather look today?
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Not too bad
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: January 10, 2009, 08:11:42 PM
Not much of a comic fan, but here goes...

5. Spiderman
4. The Tick
3. Iron Man
2. Batman
1. Viewtiful Joe

I'll edit explanations into the choices later.

finally someone said Viewtiful Joe
He's my Number 5

4.Superman (i used to beg my parents for the cape but never got one :'( so i made one myself out a red sheet it was better the real one god i miss that sheet 8)
3.The Flash
2.Iron Man
1.Kamen Rider-the old one from the 70's  i don't why i used to watch the show at my aunts house all the time

Offline PowerArmor

• MSPainting
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Yus!
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: January 10, 2009, 08:36:03 PM
5. Batman.

He's the BATMAN. He can BREATHE SPACE.

4. The Flash.

So fast, he can zoom in and out of a girl's changing room. 8D

3. The Black Panther.

The first modern black superhero~.

2. Power Girl.

Didn't know who she was until I read Lou's post.

She makes tit jokes. That's awesome.

1. Superman.

He has the best power of all! Super-dickery!  8D

Offline Crimson Lightning

• Hows the weather look today?
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Not too bad
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: February 05, 2009, 09:28:18 PM
This gets reposted everytime someone mentions Green Lantern.

it finally happened the green lanterns are giving Batman their powers to fight a villain that controls all the other lanterns on CN friday

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Magic Everywhere In This Bitch
  • Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: February 19, 2009, 01:34:57 AM
I stick with my top favorites being Batman and Spiderman.. After that, it gets dicey due to there being so many different superheroes.

Never was a real fan of Superman. Damn boyscout and all. Couldn't get into Wonder Woman. The Green Lanterns are good.

Oh, and this topic is lacking copious amounts of the Green Arrow! For shame! I mean seriously, he's the Green [tornado fang]ing Arrow.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: February 20, 2009, 10:01:20 PM
In no particular order my favorites are:

Bart Allen AKA Impulse/Kid Flash - While fans keep debating which Flash is better (Barry or Wally, I soft of lean towards Barry because I'm a Silver Age nerd), Bart is the one speedster I keep close to my heart because of his impulsive and happy-go-lucky nature. His comeback in Legion of Three Worlds had to be the best comeback in comics ever. Count me a fan of his cousin XS of the Reboot Legion as well.

Andromeda AKA Laurel Gand - Essentially Supergirl's stand-in on the Legion of Super-Heroes from 1989 to 2004. Even though I'm not a fan of the Five Year Gap Legion, I just love that orange and starfield uniform with the loincloth her SW6 and Reboot versions wore. Personality wise I liked the Reboot version better, true she was a traitor and a Daxamite supremacist but she overcame her prejudices and proved her true loyalties when it counted most and earned her penance.

Power Girl - Tough, Sassy, and-- er-- Well endowed. Need I say more?

Green Lantern - Take your pick. Every guy wants to be as fearless as Hal Jordan, tough as John Stewart, and masculine as Guy Gardner 8D while Kyle fills the everyman niche of the GL mythos. I don't mind Alan Scott either, but he's not really a part of the mythos of the GL Corps[/b]

Mr. Terrific - He just kicks butt. With his status as third smartest man in the world, I look at him as the MacGuyver (or the House, to an extent) of the DCU.

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus