Robot Masters Rank Commander.

Shinichameleon / Nayim · 11534

Offline Shinichameleon / Nayim

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
on: December 06, 2008, 06:54:22 PM
Did anyone notice this? -_-:
Every robot masters has leader & second-command,there are confirm who the strongest robot masters in each member, like Quickman, his skill very fast and powerful to enough defeat every robot who cannot defeat him, as for Shadowman, he is "behind the brain of Dr.Wily called Dark Assasin", in Megaman 9 ending, you can see Tornadoman stand beside from Megaman, as for Second-Command, there are including who strong robot to follow from Leader (This one explanation from Megaman Megamix) here the list: (Sorry about my English ;O;)

MM1:
Leader - Megaman (actually it's Elecman replace him.):
Hmmm......... do i need explain this? Seriously  XD

Secong-command - Elecman (In Rockman Megamix, Former Leader):
According to the manga, though he wasn't the last one Megaman faced he was the one who instigated the whole crisis with the nuclear power plant.  I'd say being an energy controller he's certainly the mastermind.  Plus he's Keiji Inafune's favorite (Thanks for Fragman). Elec Man was designed to oversee and control atomic energy power plants. At the time of his creation, Elec Man was often hailed as Dr. Light's greatest creation and boasts superhuman calculation speed and razor-sharp judgement, as well as a physical agility that would not be matched for some time. He is very conceited and egotistical, but is otherwise very responsible and competent. His appearence many times in Megaman Megamix series, otherwise he is very more aggresive than others 6 Robot Masters. Elecman confirm as "Leader" before, after Megaman fight him, his appreciate loves to fight him once more since he never fight strongest robot to against him, this is where Elecman being respect megaman at first place. Since he was Keiji Inafune's favourite, Hitoshi Ariga manage Elecman became Leader, as for second-command, Fireman, who never been mention about him, so Ariga pushes up Elecman being Second-Command & Fireman became Third-Command.

MM2:
Leader - Quickman :
His skill very fast and powerful to enough defeat every robot who cannot defeat him consuming his own arch enemy, Flashman. Sometimes Quickman acting like hero when he side with Megaman & suddenly feel betray his own master (Dr.Wily). This is most favourite experince character by fan since Hitoshi Ariga drew him as bigger role on "Megamix". Quickman's personality quiet interesting, he never kinda bit talkative person like others, especially Flashman. Even better, in Super Adventure Rockman, he never did mention he realised treat like a tool by Dr.Wily and he killed by Shadowman, Megaman avenge him to thankful for saving Megaman life. In Rockman Battle & Chase, you can see Quickman's ending and there are another robot masters fastest that him, Turboman. In Megaman Megamix, Quickman survived from explosion Wily's castle, and Flashman, :\ i suggested you should read down here ;) this proof he actually good guy. :)

Second-Command - None :
Although everybody say Metalman or Crashman would be like become second-command, but actually nobody want become Quickman's partner, because Quickman hate it, this explain why Flashman want revenge him after Dr.Wily's plan completely destroyed. Some reason Flashman really want become leader but Dr.Wliy already decided Quckman  as a leader, Quickman would pick Flashman became his partner & Flashman didn't want treat liked an animal by him. Soon possible, Flashman have no word to spoken, even Metalman & Crashman didn't care about taking any order by their leader & everyone believe Quickman doing his own job. After Megaman survived from sattelite rocket, Flashman promised to his word, "I promise, someday i gonna kill you Quickman...." - Flashman.

MM3:
Leader - Shadowman :
"Death Assasin or Menace of Dr.Wily", who completely an honourable person & acting hero sometime. However, not being just leader, even he only one who teach Megaman how to slide  :O (manga references '>.> but i don't know if Dr.Light give him or Shadowman). Although, he seem always appear many times in Rockman Megamix, talk about his role play, nobody did mention why Shadowman was most popular by several fans until Hitoshi Ariga ended "discussion" which is Shadowman's best design in Megaman 3 than other robot masters. Everybody thought Shadowman respect to his creator by following "Three Laws of Robotic" (Ugh >_< i hate those stupid rules, Anybody agree?) describe his appearence, he was quiet different design compared than original design. The plotline: Dr.Wily created new Yellow Devil  to attempt destroying Megaman, but Yellow Devil escape without any reason, so Dr.Wily didn't believe his creation was complete failure as he thought create something wrong and forget to brainwash Yellow Devil's data memory. Megaman & "3 of robot masters"  as work together to capturing Yellow Devil (ironic, it seem Megaman 3's robot masters acting "heroes" this time). At the end, Shadowman manage destroy Yellow Devil's spot weakness &  disappear after Yellow Devil able back to his "mother".

Second-Command - Snakeman:
Well his not important role play in Megamix, but consider by several fans to attempt Shadowman's spy assasin. Did you know why Snakeman became Second-Command, it's because ninja always pet such as snake, frog, dog, cat & etc but These are more popularity every Megaman's franchise if you count "ninja & snake" 8D. (Phantom & Hyleg Ourobuckle's references point). According Megaman & Bass CD Data about his bad point: Elusive idea, does it make sense? Snakeman being like Searchman "sucessful plan". Than less his design kinda least to everyone point, especially his face, although his original design was better than megamix version.

MM4: Leader - Skullman (Former Leader)
        New Leader - Ringman (After Skullman death)
        Second-Command - Pharaohman

MM5: Leader - Starman
        Second-Command - Crystalman

MM6: Although this one pretty interesting all 8  robots masters actually made from another country, so no leader.

MM7: Leader - Turboman (I will explain about this later)
        Second-Command -Slashman

MM8: Leader - Tenguman
        Second-Command - None

MM&B: Leader - Burnerman : Awww >U< come on guys, you know who created Burnerman, Hitoshi Ariga 8D that's explain why he become leader.
          Second-Command - Magicman (i will explain later)

MM9: Leader - Tornadoman
        Second-Command - Splashwoman ( [eyebrow] I will explain about Tornado & Splash either, as if)

If anyone would like discuss about this, type it.

New update: MM2 section, and others i will explain later as soon possible ;).

« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 04:00:36 PM by Shinichameleon / Nayim »

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #1 on: December 06, 2008, 06:55:54 PM
I agree about the Rockman 9 Masters, since those 2 are the ones with the most focus in the Megamix story.

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 06, 2008, 06:58:00 PM
I agree about the Rockman 9 Masters, since those 2 are the ones with the most focus in the Megamix story.

Did you suspense about this two, i bet yes bVd

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 06, 2008, 07:04:28 PM

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 06, 2008, 09:59:45 PM
Yes, Harpuia does seem to have the lead, then Leviathan.

MM9 fits. 8D

Offline Yllisos Zanon

• The Laberynth Librarian
  • Resistance Member
  • Individuality, so F*#K popularity
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 07, 2008, 05:35:55 AM
I think Metal Man should be second in command, mainly due to how useful his weapon is.

MM5, Napalm Man could fit as second in command, being the war machine of the group.

MM8, Sword Man has a noble sense to him, yet he still runs with the group.  I agree with Tengu Man being Leader, Sword Man should be second in command.

StarDroids:
Leader = Sunstar
Second Command = tough one to call, but I think Terra fits quite well.

They're coming to take me away
hee hee hoo hoo haw haw

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=veasman#

Offline Reg

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: December 08, 2008, 03:55:44 AM
It's funny, I'd always thought of there being a leader amongst the robot masters. My list was like this (leaving out second in command)

MM1: Elec Man (Sorry, Cut Man)
MM2: Quick Man (Because despite Metal Man's awesome look's he jobs to his own weapon. HARD)

MM3: Shadow Man (He's a freaking Ninja! A NINJA! Forgive me, Magnet Man)
MM4: Pharaoh Man (Pharaoh Shot rocks and PM looks so cool. And that music!)

MM5: Crystal Man, maybe?
MM6: Knight Man

MM7: Slash Man or Shade Man
MM8: Tengu Man. (This one could be debatable since all 8 robot masters in this game have issues)

MM&B: Crap, I don't know!
MM9: Tornado Man, of course!

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: December 20, 2008, 05:26:28 PM

Maybe this should helped you  :):
http://nayim.deviantart.com/art/Tornadoman-X-Splashwoman-106658849

Posted on: December 20, 2008, 16:42:21
Yes, Harpuia does seem to have the lead, then Leviathan.

MM9 fits. 8D

Completely true  :cookie:

Offline Flok

• Passionate Gamer
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Killsringman
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: December 21, 2008, 02:03:09 AM
Funny enough, the favorite Robot Masters for many people tend to be the ones with "leadership qualities" available. Atleast, that is how I see it.

Here's my assuming list:

MM1: Cut Man
MM2: Quick Man
MM3: Shadow Man
MM4: Pharaoh Man
MM5: Gravity Man
MM6: Yamato Man
MM7: Freeze Man
MM8: Tengu Man
MM8.5: Dynamo Man
MM9: Tornado Man

Flok's favorites:

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: January 04, 2009, 06:14:46 PM
Wasn´t the commander in RnF actually King? And I agree about Freezeman for MM7. Sunstar isn´t really the leader of the SD since he´s finished close before the end of MMV, their leader is thus Terra

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: January 13, 2009, 02:44:45 PM
New Update, plz go to first section.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: January 13, 2009, 11:47:34 PM
New Update, plz go to first section.

Plz, no colored posts~

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: January 13, 2009, 11:50:15 PM
Plz, no colored posts~

What Flame said.

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: January 14, 2009, 10:43:11 AM
Plz, no colored posts~

Why :( I can't post colour text version here :(, plz response me.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: January 16, 2009, 12:21:53 AM
because it makes your posts ninja and therefore hard to see, or it makes people burn their eyes out from the brightness. therefore, no colored posts. every once in a while, depending on the situation, thats annother thing, but not for regular posts.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: January 16, 2009, 01:14:38 PM
because it makes your posts ninja and therefore hard to see, or it makes people burn their eyes out from the brightness. therefore, no colored posts. every once in a while, depending on the situation, thats annother thing, but not for regular posts.

Thanks for the tip, sorry about that :)

Offline KLLN-JK

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: February 01, 2009, 05:33:53 AM
Actually, my robot master list would look like this:

MM1: Leader Cutman 2nd Fireman

MM2: Leader Airman (If you know the song "Airman ga Taosenai" you'll understand ;D) 2nd Metalman

MM3: Leader Magnetman (Yay, magnets destroy all kinda circuitry by an instant  >U<) 2nd Snakeman

MM4: Leader Pharaohman 2nd Skullman

MM5: Leader Napalmman (Who else? -_-) 2nd Gyroman, or even Gravityman

MM6: -

MM7: Leader Freezeman 2nd Slashman

MM8 Leader Tenguman 2nd Swordman

MM&B Leader King 2nd Tenguman (again  8D)

MM9: Leader Tornadoman (due to his reference to Harpuia from MMZ, but personally i don't like him >.<) 2nd Magmaman (b'cause he looks the most menacing of them all  8D)

Offline BaconMan

• Robot Master
  • Get Equipped With Bacon Slice
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: February 02, 2009, 08:40:10 PM
MM1:

Leader = GutsMan

This should be obvious, for the numerous times he's appeared, revised as a Fortress boss. Plus, he's the big scary one, and the first gaming character ever equipped with a "seismic attack."

2nd in Command = ElecMan

He powers the team, quite literally.

Ironically, CutMan's "contribution" to the team (as a lumberjack) fits quite well with WoodMan's creation in MM2, don't you think?

MM2:

QuickMan = At first the leader, but he's too stubborn and independent to request help, or really, request ANYTHING from the other masters. Thus, a BAD LEADER. He turns rogue, and is later replaced.

Leader = BubbleMan

Something about Bubbles just screams "leadership." He's not out-of-control, and very deliberate-seeming in his actions, which are pretty planned out; as opposed to how reflexive/spontaneous many of the other Robot Masters are. Probably promoted from 2nd in command/strategist.

2nd in command = WoodMan

For crying out loud, 2 Leaf Shields are all it takes to do Rock in! He's clearly the powerhouse of the bunch; again, quite the irony for a robot made of wood. (See, CutMan is way sharper than you think he is! He's just not a good fighter.)

MM3:

Leader = ShadowMan

I'll give you that. Shadow seems like a very focused and confident leader.

2nd in command = GeminiMan

This is actually a pretty hard one, I'd almost give it a toss-up between GeminiMan and MagnetMan. Gemini might barely edge Mag out, though. He's clearly got the hardest, most impenetrable stage of the bunch. I think it's the only one that actually gets EASIER as a Doc Robot stage! He's also the quickest mover of the bunch, and for having such a basic attack pattern, it's pretty hard to avoid, entirely! (Imagine if, during the pause-shoot, the airborne one shot as well - seamless!)

MM4:

Leader = PharaohMan

Come on, with a name that reflects royalty, this much should be obvious! But like many ancient rulers, he relies too much on his followers (namely, the high-profile SkullMan and RingMan), is often lost in thought, and becomes somewhat lazy and overzealous as a result.

2nd in Command = SkullMan

Just as mummies and the undead are often a focal point of Egyptian Ruins, it should be no surprise that SkullMan would be favored in this position. His high mobility and defensive tactics make him rather formidable, and his heavy involvement (as opposed to PharaohMan's) probably warrants him as the most respected as well. Hence why he is often the "go-to guy" of the bunch, and easily mistaken as the actual leader.

ToadMan, I believe, is mostly for the entertainment of the rest of the crew. His attacks include crotch-rockets, and a damage-inducing hula dance. XD How can that be for anything *besides* amusement?

MM5:

Leader = GyroMan

He's clearly the most assertive, offensive, and tactical of the MM5 masters; and his weapon, the Gyro Attack, is certainly the key to stage mastery. It matches the Napalm Bomb in offensive power, and it's just a blade!

2nd in command = GravityMan

Naturally, the only one of the Robot Masters in MM5 who could possibly keep GyroMan "in check," especially since most of the others' abilities are very ground-focused, and limited as such (Charge Attack? Water Wave? Napalm Bomb? Even StoneMan's tactics are very gravity-based).

MM6:

Again, each of the Robot Masters in this appear to work competitively and independently, rather than in cooperation. Hence why they're so easily conquered, there's NO solidity amongst any of them, at all!

MM7:

Leader = ShadeMan

Let's face it, 80% of MM7's "plot" revolves around this stage. Shades also takes the LONGEST to fight, and is very good at controlling the pace of things. He's sinister, yes; but VERY strategic.

2nd in command = FreezeMan

A tactical genius who's both the second strongest, AND the second quickest. Obviously the leader among the "first wave" of masters. These two could almost be interchangable.

MMV:

Leader = Terra

He takes... pretty much the entire initaitive in MMV. It's still unclear what he's got against Rock, unless he's really a Wilybot. SunStar -is- the big, overpowered boss, sure; but much like PharaohMan, will only get his hands dirty when he has to. And no doubt, SunStar answers to Terra, and not the other way around.

2nd in command = Jupiter or Saturn

I would side slightly with Jupiter here, can't quite explain why. There's just something about him, I suppose. Seems very defensive-minded and highly mobile; which is plagued by the fact that he's only equipped with short-range weaponry.

Saturn would be a *very* close second here, and it's not hard to imagine why. He pretty much takes what makes GeminiMan and MagnetMan formidable, and works with an odd combination of it.

MM8:

Leader = TenguMan

He's very direct, if a bit obnoxiously so. He's the perfect mascot to lead the charge - it's just so sad that his butt's usually the first one to get kicked because of it. Plus, the reason he leads, rather than SwordMan, is that many of the other, "energetic" Robot Masters take to his "go-get-em" attitude, instead of SwordMan's more patient one.

2nd in command = SwordMan

A bit slow to conflict, SwordMan's nobility is definitely leadership-worthy. If only the rest of the MM8 crew weren't a bunch of bolt-thirsty fiends, like FrostMan and GrenadeMan, or hyperactive kids like ClownMan and AquaMan. At least AstroMan still relates to him...

MM&B:

Leader = DynamoMan

He's the most heavily guarded Master of the bunch, with the screen-killing power; and also takes the most damage to kill. As a result, he's also most often the last one faced. His personality, to me at least, comes off as very "directorial." MM&B's team, for the most part; is probably the most solid of one I've seen since MM3, in fact. Bringing AstroMan in as a "personal bodyguard" appears to be his idea.

2nd in command = GroundMan

The "field leader," GroundMan appears to be the toughest and most direct of the bunch. He's also one of the quickest and smartest of the bunch; appearing to think both in terms of direct and indirect tactics. It's such a shame that his Spread Drill missile is the first of it's kind to NOT be used for block-breaking or passage-digging. I would expect that TenguMan's presence is owed partially to him, as well.

BurnerMan and PirateMan could be arguably rogue, or a sort of "side-team" collaboration apart from the rest of the unit, given their natures. But for the life of me, I cannot comprehend how any wilderness stage with BurnerMan in it is NOT even being singed. How is that possible?

MM9:

Leader = SplashWoman

Yes, I said it. :) Splash appears to be a master manipulator, and has "the voice" for it. Besides that, who's gonna say "no" to somebody wielding the Laser Trident? Anybody? A truly graceful power-player through and through.

2nd in command = TornadoMan

Much like the PharaohMan/SkullMan dynamic, except it's really really obvious. TornadoMan less-than-three's SplashWoman, and would fight to the death for her honor. And of course, he does. It's really all too tragic that Splash doesn't really feel that way about... well, anybody besides herself. TornadoMan motivates and field-leads the team, of course; but always at the mercy of SplashWoman, turning to her for approval for... anything, really!

JewelTran is the only one of the masters that *isn't* captivated by Splash, actually. In fact, I think Jewel kind of dislikes her, if only in bitter envy of having TornadoMan's attention.

Offline Fragman

• Made of Metal
  • Robot Master
  • My heart is made of metal
    • View Profile
    • AntiBunny
Reply #18 on: February 03, 2009, 12:21:54 PM
MM1:  Elecman.  According to the manga, though he wasn't the last one Megaman faced he was the one who instigated the whole crisis with the nuclear power plant.  I'd say being an energy controller he's certainly the mastermind.  Plus he's Inafune's favorite.

2nd in command:  Gutsman.  He just seems to be Wily's favorite, so even though he's all  muscle he has the confidence to lead.

MM2:  Flash Man.  Why Flash man?  Metalman is too much of an axemurder psycho (though that's what I love about him), and Quickman is far too independent.  Flashman on the other hand seems to be slow and contemplative, the kind of mastermind who plans out his moves in advance.  Plus he's bald and bald guys are always leaders.

2nd in command:  Metalman.  Yes I said he's psycho but these are warbots so psycho is good for leading a rampage.

MM3:  Doc Robot:  Technically he's the leader of the rebellion, though he's a puppet leader.  The real commander is...

Shadowman without a doubt.  He's a ninja, a strategist, the hardest fight in the game (without his weakness anyway).  And story wise Wily favors him.

2nd in command:  Spark Man.  Yes in a fight Spark man is pretty weak, but he's an electrical controller, so he has to have a key strategic value.  I could see him spending most of his time plugged into vital systems and controlling things behind the scenes until the final confrontation.  It helps that I almost always fight him last.

MM4:  Pharaohman:  His royalty theme makes me thing he'd not let a team exist that didn't have him sitting high and mighty at the top.
Ringman.  Not my favorite robot really, but going by the manga he's a police robot so he'd have the intellectual capacity to lead.  He's the real leader of the group.

Skull Man going by the manga at least (I promise, last manga reference) is more of a freak who hates the other bots and was actively trying to kill them.  Maybe under Wily he was leader but the Cossack bots don't answer to him.

MM5:  Darkman:  One of those rare 9th robot masters.  He was the fake Protoman after all.

2nd In command:  Napalm Man.  After all he's a millitary type so he'd be an ideal field commander.  Even if his general strategy is, if it's moving shoot it, if it's not moving shoot it anyway for good measure.

MM6:  No leader.  They weren't really a team and probably never met before Wily took them over except maybe to fight each other.  During their brief team up as villains I'd say the leader was Knightman

2nd in command:  Yamatoman.

MMV (gameboy):  Terra pretty clearly announced himself as leader.
2nd in command:  Jupiter.  Named for the largest of the planets and the king of the Roman gods.  I wouldn't put Sunstar in the command structure.  He was a sealed up weapon that even the Stardoids feared.

Megaman Killers:  Ballade:  But being the rebel he is, was an ineffective leader.
2nd in command:  Enker:  A real hardliner.  Certainly leadership material.  Though I guess that only leaves punk and the mass produced replicas seen in MMV.

MM7:  Shademan.  The only boss with in level cutscenes and story developement.  Plus being a vampire robot I could imagine him sitting in the shadows and giving orders.

2nd in Command:  Freeze Man:  Just because he has that cold contemplative look to him, and would be the last of the first wave bosses you faced.

MM8:  Swordman:  Of the bosses he's probably the toughest, but in spite of his position he's more interested in one on one fighting than leadership.

2nd in Command:  Tenguman.  He's much like Swordman being an honorable fighter but he's just arrogant enough to also enjoy bossing the others around.

MM&B:  Technically they all answer to King but for the field commanders it's Dynamoman:  He's the hardest to reach, and the hardest to defeat, and again being an energy controller I could see his function being vital.

2nd in Command:  Tenguman again.

MM9:  Tornadoman:  Mostly because he reminds me of Harpuia who pretty well took the reigns of Neo Arcadia when Copy X was destroyed.  I could see Tornadoman having the same kind of drive it takes to step up to command.

2nd in Command:  Splash Woman:  Similar to Leviathan, do I need to spell it out?

AntiBunny

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: February 03, 2009, 04:02:38 PM
UPDATE! Megaman 1 & 3: Elecman, Shadowman & Snakeman.
BTW i need picture of manga into this thread, but maybe later.