MSX

Afro-Shroom · 2681

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
on: May 15, 2010, 11:03:59 PM
I'm currently using BlueMSX to emulate an MSX2 on my Laptop but I was wondering if you guys have used or seen any other ones you may recommend for MSX emulation.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 11:07:10 PM
I'm not that into MSX emulation, and BlueMSX is the only one I used (for MG1 and 2 btw).

DId you check Zophar's domain and the such yet? They usually have emulator lists, descriptions and rating.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 11:13:30 PM
Yes, but this was just an inquiry to see what other MSX Emulators people use. o3o

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Fariator

• Freelancer.
  • Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 04:02:26 PM
I'm using OpenMSX, because it works on Mac too, and still seems to have an active userbase of sort. Only using MSX emulation to play Metal Gear 1 and 2.