Flame · 260856

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2125 on: August 01, 2010, 07:29:07 PM
------------
"Awww...." * O^O* Afro commented as he was dragged away by Dan and Flame. Before they turned around a corner Afro made a final ' ;)' gesture before leaving Mary's sight.

"Afro...did you say something?" asked Dan.

"WHAT! No, I did not make a final flirt effort with Mary!" *O3O;* Afro replied trying his best, and failing, to make it sound inconspicuous.

"...Let's just get going to the throne room." Dan muttered dragging Afro again.
-------------

Dan kept on following Morder, Something seems familiar about this guy....but what? Dan asked him self as they kept on moving up the castle.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #2126 on: August 01, 2010, 07:38:16 PM
"Don't try and get sympathy from me, 'cos I'm not giving you any. A human full of bitterness? I think you just described your friend. Why else would he try to kill his own brother and give his soul up to some psychotic doctor?!"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2127 on: August 01, 2010, 07:45:29 PM

Dan kept on following Morder, Something seems familiar about this guy....but what? Dan asked him self as they kept on moving up the castle.

Morder suddenly turned to Dan.

"Dan, do you have any weapons on you?"

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2128 on: August 01, 2010, 08:55:22 PM
"..." Dan looked through his cloak, "I only have a few sub weapons on me." He ruffled out a dagger, and holy water,"I...I don't know how but when I got drugged by one of the vampires, I lost the Lecarde spear." Dan clenched his fist in anger.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2129 on: August 01, 2010, 09:01:16 PM
"Hmm. Well we should get you a better main weapon for the time being then until we find the Lecarde spear."

Morder reached in to his coat and pulled from his belt a small sword. He gave it to Dan

"Here. Take this for the time being. Looks like we will need to make a trip to the armory... If the Spear isnt there added to the collection, then we can at least get you a good weapon."

"Alright then, that should be this way..."

Dan and Morder ran off into one of the many doors in the hall, in the direction of the Armory on an upper level of the castle.

(Speaking of which, I finally scanned the pictures I made for the RP
http://forum.rockmanpm.com/index.php?topic=23.msg269269#msg269269  )

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2130 on: August 01, 2010, 09:15:04 PM
Dan took the sword and followed Morder to the Armory.

"Say, I don't mean to be ungrateful but would you mind telling me why you've come to this castle?" Dan asked as they began to near the armory.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2131 on: August 01, 2010, 09:57:10 PM
"Why have MOST of the people here come to this castle? Believe me, we are not alone in our fight."

"Why have YOU come to the castle..?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2132 on: August 01, 2010, 10:08:57 PM
"..." Dan looked down at the floor,"...Because I need to fufill a promise to a friend." Dan walked a head of Morder and got to the Armory's entrance.

--------------
"Yo, Dan."

"Yeah Afro?"

"If for some reason I can't make it out..."

"...I won't let it come to that."

"Wait you won't record my shows for me?" *o3O;*

Dan face palmed, "Flame how much further until the throne room?"
--------------

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2133 on: August 01, 2010, 10:27:27 PM
------------------
"Well, According to the map, it should be... A few more floors up.  -u-'  Dont forget this castle is huge... Thankfully, its only 3 floors. Unfortunately, those 3 floors are huge and expansive and built just as much as mazes as the REST of this place is."

------------------

"Dan, Wait!"
 Mordor called out to Dan.

"Im pretty sure we should be cautious before we go barging in. there could be Possessed Armors among the regular display ones."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2134 on: August 01, 2010, 11:07:11 PM
-----------
"Argh! Why is this place so hectic and random!?" Dan yelled out.

"I dunno, kinda feels cozy after a while...think they got a time share program here?" Afro Asked.

Flame and Dan both stared at Afro, "..."

"What...you gotta admit we could make a killing with this place as a haunted house for October." Afro commented before moving on ahead of Flame and Dan.
----------

"Good point, I nearly met my ironic demise with the doctor..." Dan readied the sword given to him and grabbed some holy water with the other hand, "Ready?"

-----
That one Nun...

Offline MadManX

• Supporter of Everything Epic!
  • Robot Master
  • The Fightin' Fef!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Page
Reply #2135 on: August 02, 2010, 02:20:41 AM
[If anyone wants to kill off my characters, right now I give permission to do so. I don't think I have it in me to continue the game, everything I know going hell in a handbasket right now, including my Mega Man Zero Fandub project]

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2136 on: August 02, 2010, 02:33:33 AM
(why dont you kill him off?)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2137 on: August 02, 2010, 02:42:56 AM
(Medusa head + Inconveniently placed bottomless pit = one of the most authentic ways to die in Castlevania! owob)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline MadManX

• Supporter of Everything Epic!
  • Robot Master
  • The Fightin' Fef!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Page
Reply #2138 on: August 02, 2010, 04:01:21 AM
[Well, guess the game would be easier then, without having to keep up with extra characters. Besides, I doubt I'm much of a team player around here, so maybe not getting involved so much around the forum is for the best]

While Matthias was dashing to the gardens, he noticed his Penetrator Sword glowing. Feeling a sense of confidence, Matthias tries to whip it out onto a sturdy chandelier. He grabs it on his first try with his Sword, and swings himself across the hall. Suddenly, a fleaman comes across and, jumping to extraordinary lengths, tackles Matt on the shoulder. Matt loses his grip on his blade, and descends twenty meters into the ground...headfirst. Matt immediately laid there unconscious. Only the mercy of God could protect him from the wrath of the Creatures of the Night...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

As Sam was swarmed by countless bats, he made erratic movements to shake them off. However, once he regained his footing, he noticed the ground giving way. Doors flung open as the trap door sprung, and Sam fell into a seemingly-endless pit. Jiang Shi breathed a sigh of relief, knowing where they go. However, the relief was short-lived, as the bats formed a large mass and charged at Jiang, knocking him on the same trap. He could tell, Olrox was grinning on the inside...

[Well, at least, if anybody cared, they can be assumed dead. Just depends if anyone wants to save their sorry asses]

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2139 on: August 03, 2010, 02:59:52 AM
(WHat a way to go.  :()

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2140 on: August 03, 2010, 03:42:28 AM
(those god damn fleamen and rippers.. them and medusa heads! much rage!)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2141 on: August 03, 2010, 08:24:12 PM
Orlox happy with the result of his fight returned to the meeting room. He looked around and asked:

" What the hell did I miss?"

-----------------------------------
" What are you talking about,that pitiful human died and was reborn as Zephyr. Enough of this chatter."

Chronomage came closer to Alice. The girl was within the range of his rune, but before it could touch her, Alice got swept away by Remus, who was able to fire some shots at The mage. The bullets turned into dust as soon as they came near to him.
Remus carried the maid away from the rabbit, and put her down.

"You okay? And Who is that? His smell is familiar."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2142 on: August 03, 2010, 08:52:54 PM

"Good point, I nearly met my ironic demise with the doctor..." Dan readied the sword given to him and grabbed some holy water with the other hand, "Ready?"

"Alright... NOW!"

they both burst in. It was like a scene from a TV cop show.

The room was dark, and empty. It did not seem like there were any enemies there...

"Alright. well, while our luck lasts, go take one of the weapons."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2143 on: August 03, 2010, 09:21:32 PM
Dan looked around the room searching for the lecarde spear.

-------------------
Dan looked up to Flame, "Not much further until the throne room right?"

"About another floor to go." replied Flame looking at the map.

"So when we find Graham, are we gonna jump him or go at him one by one?" Asked Afro.
-------------------

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2144 on: August 03, 2010, 09:38:34 PM
(As far as I know Alucard has your spear...)

-----------------------
Mary was dancing around the room. She was in a really good mood. She was talking with herself, it almost seemed like singing.

" What a lovely night, soon the moon will turn red to symbolize the birth of the new dark lord. I really wish darling wasn´t busy with the red haired hunter.He would be so proud of his dear wife. What do you think? Did they finnaly meet up with my servants?"

Dan, Afro and Flame have met with three young pretty looking female demons. One looked like a devil, with horns a tale, and red skin. She was carrying a trident that was set on fire. The next one was a pale woman with long black hair who was wearring very revealing leather clothes and had demon wings. The third looked like a humanoid white bat. All three of them had a blank look in their eyes and seemed to be starring into air, but as soon they were approached by the three men, they attacked...
----------------------------------------------

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2145 on: August 03, 2010, 10:13:29 PM
(Yes, I do.)
Alucard was suddenly attacked by a ghost. He flew back and regained his balance.

"You!" the ghost attacked with great speed. But was soon stopped by the Alucard spear.

"Dammit!" the ghost started to fade.

"Listen well, son of Dracula. Your the only vampire who would do such a thing...there will be a man who will assist Dracula, as far as we know he is preparing to annihilate this castle. He is unpredictable, I promise you." With that the man grabbed the spear with both hand and committed suicide.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2146 on: August 04, 2010, 05:03:29 PM

-----------------------
Mary was dancing around the room. She was in a really good mood. She was talking with herself, it almost seemed like singing.

" What a lovely night, soon the moon will turn red to symbolize the birth of the new dark lord. I really wish darling wasn´t busy with the red haired hunter.He would be so proud of his dear wife. What do you think? Did they finnaly meet up with my servants?"

Dan, Afro and Flame have met with three young pretty looking female demons. One looked like a devil, with horns a tale, and red skin. She was carrying a trident that was set on fire. The next one was a pale woman with long black hair who was wearring very revealing leather clothes and had demon wings. The third looked like a humanoid white bat. All three of them had a blank look in their eyes and seemed to be starring into air, but as soon they were approached by the three men, they attacked...
----------------------------------------------

"I can't find the spear..." Dan said as he walked back to Morder, "But I did find something that can take it's place until I find it." He said with a smirk.

(Anybody got any objections to me using the Ronginus' Spear?)

-----------------------------------------
"Dibs on the Leather one." *8D* said Afro as the three demons aproached.

"Afro I don't think they're here to mingle with us..." Dan said nervously as they came closer.

"Aw....You never let me have any fu-ACK!" Afro was interuped by the leather courset demon attack.
-----------------------------------------

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2147 on: August 04, 2010, 06:47:00 PM
------------------------
Later on the other two joined the succubi and concentrated their attacks on Afro. The flame demon tried to slash him with her burning trident, the bat woman attacked with a barrage of scratches and the succubi attacked with a series of kicks.

-------------------------

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2148 on: August 04, 2010, 07:18:57 PM
-----------------
Afro leaned forward, arching his back in order to dodge the flaming trident, "Whoa!". He quickly ducked to dodge the bat woman's scratches, "Ha! Looks like you all have some trouble catching me." *>0<* Afro said triumphantly but was cut short as the succubus landed her series of kicks on him. Afro was knocked onto his back by the attaxk,"ow...ok, spoke too soon there." He said trying to get up.
----------------

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2149 on: August 05, 2010, 08:23:52 PM
-------------------
The fire demoness stepped on Afro to hold him down.  She then tried to finish him off with the trident

-------------------

Suddenly all the other weapons inside the room started moving. The they began formating around a large decorative sword. Some axes and swords were pointing at the two and flew towards them