RPMVania

Flame · 260867

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #1800 on: July 26, 2010, 11:44:40 PM
"So you finally decide to join us, you oversized, walking tin can," snapped Alice.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1801 on: July 26, 2010, 11:49:54 PM
"Now that we're all here, what shall we do next?" Alucard asked, grabbing an iron sword from a dead vampire.

Offline MadManX

• Supporter of Everything Epic!
  • Robot Master
  • The Fightin' Fef!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Page
Reply #1802 on: July 26, 2010, 11:54:51 PM
As Matt got up from the Persephone's beating, he moved his arm to rub his face, which knocks off his helmet. The maid notices from her frenzy that she was in and gasps...

"Oh no, oh no, oh no! Stupid me! With that armor, I thought you were this jerk from before, and I..."

"Wait, What? Oh, right...THIS armor. I just swiped his stuff. He won't be needing it anytime soon..."

The Persephone couldn't believe his words. No one had the guts to take on the Penetrator before and lived to tell the tale. Could it be that...something other than Dracula called him?

"You have guts, kid. Either that, or you are one lucky Zombie looking for brains. Anyway, were those your friends?"

Matthias turns around, and only finds the Axe Knight standing idly. And from his stance, it looks like he has other chores to do within the castle.

"They were here a second ago, but yeah, you could call them that."

"Well, from the looks of them, they were probably heading for the Gardens. And since you'll need all the luck you can get, you can take my map. I've got this place down by heart, anyway."

"Thanks...well, you can have this 1,000 Gold bag. I guess there's probably more behind that wall, but this place might have more. Either way, I won't need it anytime soon."

Overcome by her own greed, she let out a giddy grin as her form of a "thank you". Meanwhile, Matt turns to the anxious Axe Knight.

"Thank you friend. You've helped out a great deal. But you don't have to help us if you can't. If we meet again, we could, but...you have duties, and so do I. Take care."

As Matt turned away and started to dash, he heard a heavy sigh. He knew he couldn't leave the knight either, but he couldn't let the Knight be eaten away by his conscience, and ultimately the ghouls if they found out. But...he knew what they were there for.

While Matt stopped, he turned around, put the best looking grin on his face, and gave a confident thumbs up. The Axe Armor relaxed his stance, and returned the favor. Matt, satisfied, faced forward and dashed for new hope.

--------------------------------------------------------
[Sorry, have to leave Sam in the dark a bit until I sort things out with the MMZF. But can I ask for an update? I remember him being swarmed by bats.]

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1803 on: July 26, 2010, 11:58:54 PM
Bluebeard was about to make a retort to Alice, but he decided otherwise, since he pretty much deserved it. He simply sighed, drumming his fingers on the hilt of Hachi-san. "My vote is you guys take a bit more of a breather so you don't fall apart."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1804 on: July 27, 2010, 12:07:07 AM
"At least if you fall apart, it's easily remedied," Mirby commented. She looked over at Lisa and said, "If I hadn't fought, you'd still be in limbo or wherever the hell he sent you! Where were you, anyways? Do you remember?"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #1805 on: July 27, 2010, 12:33:03 AM
[@Bluebeard: You kinda ignored Metla's message to one of your shikigamis.]

Inside the hall where Hearts and the remaining members of the Court of Vampires where residing, Metla opened the doors with a strong kick, despite his fragile looking legs.

"I have aquired t-the holy spear, Sir-r Hearts." He told the vampire leader, right before screeching in glee. His gloves still smoking and sizzling as he held the weapon.

"I would have contact-ted sooner, but a certain ob-bese man neglected to answer my call." Metla made a quick glance at the round vampire.

"Was our other m-missions succesful, Hearts?"
-------------------------------

StrangeMan made his way through the castle as fast as he could. Meanwhile, Dan saw a swarm of bat winged afros flying right above him. His feet had transformed into large mouths that were devouring his skin, it snowed rose petals, and he heard various folk songs in the background as all this was happening.   

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1806 on: July 27, 2010, 12:43:42 AM
"The Lacarde spear? Excellent~! Set it down there. Our mission is going fine fine fine! Now then, we have most of our friends ready to die. Are you ready?"
He looked over to the vampire lady from before. All she did was nod.

"Now then, something to help you kill them." He took out gold in the shape of a teardrop from his pocket and placed it on her mana arm, combining with it.

"Now, little stuttering boy, sit down and have some food to calm your nerves."

The woman left, following the directions of the eye.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1807 on: July 27, 2010, 01:13:23 AM
[Er... Sorry... I think I missed it...]

Bjorn shot a glare back at Metla and shaking his head. "Did you even use the correct shikigami?" He asked, not remembering hearing a message.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #1808 on: July 27, 2010, 01:23:07 AM
[@:Nova/J: Actually he kinda speaks like a robot with a broken speech/voice device, due to the various experiments he has done to his own head. Hence why he speaks in a monotonous tone and has a wierdly shaped cranium.]
"Hmmm, I thought all your-r little pests could gather visual and-d vocal information. But, I shouldn't expect-t any more from those-se outdated little vermin." Was his reply to Bjorn.

Metla then placed the spear inside a specialized coffin that could contain the power of the holy Lacarde Spear.

"Thank you, Sir Heart-ts. Though I must leave to prepar-re another batch of my n-new drug. It has proven to be quit-te effective against our enem-my..."

He told his leader, when suddenly a loud grumbling noise echoed across the hall.

"...Though appearantly-y I seem to be famished. I guess a-a small snack wouldn't h-hurt."

The thin vampire sat down on one of the chairs and picked up a plate of sliced turkey, accompinied by sweet fruits and and a healthy looking salad.

Metla removed some wrappings of his bandages, reaveling a sickly looking orifice where his mouth should be. He quickly regurgitated a purple substance which made the food in front of him spoil rather quickly.

Small insect like legs with various joints and what appeared to be his fangs on the tip emerged from his "mouth", picking up pieces of the rotten meat and fruits, and then proceeded to stuff them down his own throat.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1809 on: July 27, 2010, 01:31:00 AM
"Each shikigami is bred for different purposes." Bjorn grumbled, looking away as Metla started eating. Absolutely repulsive... He thought.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1810 on: July 27, 2010, 02:15:10 AM
(Interesting)
Hearts laughed lightly while other vampires looked away.

"Very good, have as much as you want!"

Meanwhile, the vampire woman found her way to the group.
Alucard looked up to see a very familiar face.

"You-!"

"Alucard, I am gllad to see you once more." She made a slight smile before turning into a stony face.

"No, now is not the time for this...I'm sorry.."

Petals began to form around her, spinning like a tornado.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1811 on: July 27, 2010, 02:23:06 AM
Bluebeard turned to see the vampire woman and drew Hachi-san. "Guess it's my turn!"

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1812 on: July 27, 2010, 02:24:47 AM
Alucard still stood in awe as the woman raised her mana arm and sent a swarm of petals around Bluebeard.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1813 on: July 27, 2010, 02:50:54 AM
Bluebeard rose his sword into the air and lightning exploded around him, forming a barrier around his comrades, frying the petals, and hopefully hitting the vampire woman.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1814 on: July 27, 2010, 03:39:24 AM
The woman squinted as she raised her hand and the petals reflected the same postition. It absorbed the lightning and all circled Bluebeard from every direction, attacking from all sides.

"I thank you for the energy."

(Anyone else, feel free to join in.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1815 on: July 27, 2010, 03:49:31 AM
The petals bounced harmlessly off the armor as they struck at the shell. He flicked a grenado out at the woman, hoping it would either catch her off guard, or distract her long enough for him to close in.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1816 on: July 27, 2010, 03:54:12 AM
"Shock" The petals all made a lightning trap, expertly placed to electrocute the ghost.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1817 on: July 27, 2010, 04:42:23 AM
Hachi-san simply absorbed the electricity as the grenado exploded right in front of the vampire's face.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1818 on: July 27, 2010, 04:48:36 AM
(So, how can I hurt you?)
The vampire flew back, quickly regained herself.

"Painful" She passed her hand around her face, the mana petals  covered her face, healing her wounds.
She made a stream of petals as she ran along it and quickly stabbed like lightning inside the wounds of the knight.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1819 on: July 27, 2010, 05:01:00 AM
[Well, he doesn't really have a body to get hurt with. You can, however, remove pieces of the armor and sent them away to incapacitate him. Just remember that he still has the were panther's body in the suit.]

Bluebeard couldn't feel the blow, but he did know something was wrong. He looked at his shoulder to see it had been damaged. This is not good... He thought, swinging his sword at the vampire.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1820 on: July 27, 2010, 05:04:30 AM
The vampire madam created a staff made of vines, at the tip was a flower, closed. She used this to block and ground the lightning

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1821 on: July 27, 2010, 05:18:46 AM
If Bluebeard had his mouth, he would've grinned. With both hands clasped on Hachi-san, he detached one of the hands and aimed the open wrist at the vampire madam, his blunderbuss poking out. "Say hello to my little friend!" He said, firing the pirate-age shotgun.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1822 on: July 27, 2010, 05:38:14 AM
(You ran right into my plot.)
The vampire half pointed her staff at Bluebeard, the tip opening up to show the gold teardrop like crystal. The flower became bigger, engulfing Bluebeard and closing.
Inside the teardrop exploded in a blast of energy. It scrambled the mind, it screamed at the body and assaulted every sense.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1823 on: July 27, 2010, 05:45:55 AM
"SH-" Bluebeard couldn't even a swear out before the assault on his remaining senses began. It was excruciating, and he couldn't keep focus long enough to escape it. He could only guess at how long it would last.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1824 on: July 27, 2010, 05:51:24 AM
"BLUEBEARD, NO!" Mirby leapt up and slashed at the ghost with the Claimh Solais. It was glowing brightly with holy energy.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything