[We're going to have a bigger boss room then...]

Offline MadManX

• Supporter of Everything Epic!
  • Robot Master
  • The Fightin' Fef!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Page
Reply #1576 on: July 05, 2010, 06:02:42 PM
(Team work...All of you good guys are going to work together..kay?)
[Teamwork is for pussies and X!

It's not like my main hero's going to pull a 180 in the middle of this game and betray every other good guy...until someone else wants to end it and the credits start to roll. I'm just saying I have a plan, not that I wanna kill the game master and take his spot. Besides, you said yourself that the 5 monsters guarding dracula are gone, I wouldn't have joined if anyone was going to make a move.

Anyway, I still have ideas for Dr. Frankenstein's lab, and a duel between the Sleuth and Matt was gonna happen between that. And any other bumps in the road are nice, I don't mind...just as long as people can to type out their half of the story. But I'll try to stop making so many jumps with text now, I think my characters are set up well enough.

And if anyone would like to make a pit trap to join Matt with the group, that would be great! :P
]

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #1577 on: July 05, 2010, 07:10:13 PM
[Story? Why do we even need a story? What's wrong with just having fun?]

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1578 on: July 05, 2010, 07:18:53 PM
[The story has already been set, it would be a shame not to finish it. And there is a time limit to when we can kill Dracula.]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1579 on: July 05, 2010, 07:30:00 PM
[Story? Why do we even need a story? What's wrong with just having fun?]
(My question exactly!  Don´t think too much about it and just make up your crazy adventure in the castle of Dracula! And now back to the programm :P)

Alice flipped backwards and threw a barrage of knives at the creature.

"Denying me the right to cry after all this time, huh? You're gonna pay for that, ugly!"

The knives hit multiple spots on the creatures body, including some eyes. The monster moaned in pain and threw itself at Alice.

----------------------------------

Count Orlox smiled. It was a scary threatening smile, his bloodlust was fairly obvious.

"Oh, I feel honoured that you heard of me. But all of that are things of the past. My company is just using my name, I barely do any work there. Besides I am not interested in those silly things anymore..."

The well dressed count turned to Jiang Shi.

"What´s the matter comrade? You seem rather nervous."

---------------------------------------

Meanwhile two Vampires were standing in front of the door that led to Frankensteins lab. One was a young name by the name of Edwald, the other was a young woman called Berra.

"The doctor is a thorne in Heart´s eye, let´s teach him a leason my love."
Said Edwald

"Whatever you say"

Replied Berra and then they broke trough the door.

( Relieving some stress on Vamp cannon fodder 8D)

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1580 on: July 05, 2010, 07:34:27 PM
(I guess Hearts is now some kind of vampire leader?)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1581 on: July 05, 2010, 07:38:07 PM
(I thought you were heading for that...)

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1582 on: July 05, 2010, 07:45:39 PM
(Indeed I was, like a crazy rebellion, keep going keep going, this is perfect.)
Hearts sat down in the long marble table, taking the seat of Dracula with it's long furnished wood.

"Now then, how shall we make Alucard one of us again?"

"Mind control?" Said two young intern vampires.

"That thing is a failure. We already know that."

"We could leave him until Dracula returns to his full strength, with his mind control."

"Where has Blackmore gone?" Asked one flunky.

"He has gone to capture a little girl, he said he found her very interesting."

Hearts got up from the magnificent seat and headed off.

"Keep an eye on Alucard, and I want that useless werewolf captured and punished in cruel and unusual ways."

When he left they conversed who would go.

"We shall!" A band of fresh faced vampires said. Before anyone could object they set off with such energy light bulbs bursted.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1583 on: July 05, 2010, 08:12:38 PM
[Where the hell am I right now?]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1584 on: July 05, 2010, 08:15:23 PM
(Barracks, with Lisa)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1585 on: July 05, 2010, 08:16:44 PM
[Are we even doing anything? Once you were kidnapped or whatever happened, I lost track]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1586 on: July 05, 2010, 08:25:34 PM
(Nope, your being hunted by Blackmore.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1587 on: July 05, 2010, 08:29:35 PM
[See? I have no idea what's going on here.]

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1588 on: July 05, 2010, 08:36:55 PM
Alice side-stepped to dodge the creature's blow, full of renewed vigour and adrenaline. She drew another knife and stabbed it through one of the many eyes.

"You're a joke!"

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1589 on: July 05, 2010, 08:41:22 PM
[See? I have no idea what's going on here.]
(Theres an order of vampires lead by Hearts, one of them being Blackmore who wants to capture the little girl Lisa.)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1590 on: July 05, 2010, 08:48:02 PM
" Wake up sleepy"

Lisa woke up and found herself in a subtly lit room, in one corner was a tied up Mirby, who was still knocked out. The girl then noticed another person inside the room - Blackmore.

"Well then, shall we continue where we left off?"

--------------------------

Dr. Frankenstein was unphased by the sudden appearance of the Vampire pair.

"Welcome, how may I help you? Well that I would said if you have knocked on that door like everyone else..."

"Stop talking old man! There will be changes in this casle! Dracula has lost far too often to be still the leader! It´s time for some fresh blood to lead this place! "

Said Edwald. Berra was just nodding the whole time. Frankenstein scratched the back of his head.

"Children these days...You want fresh blood, well let me introduce you someone..."

Suddenly Edwald was grabbed by a huge arm that belonged to a humongous muscular humanoid with a pale skin, scarlet red hair,  blood veins popping all over his body, his eyes hidden behing mechanical glasses.

"Let me introduce you to my finished project I started some times ago. He was the only thing I was able to get hold during the last attack of that Belmont girl on this castle. I think he was a close friend of her. I call him Bruce"

Edwald started laughing and bit the giant´s hand a started sucking his blood. Unexpectedly Edwald started shaking and became even paler than he was.

"I did some modifications to his body, I don´t want to explain the entire procedure or what he has instead of blood, but all you need to know is that Bruce´s blood is poisonous to vampires."

After the doc finished Edwald body turned to dust. Berra was shocked by the sudden turn of events and without thinking charged at the doctor, turning into her bat demon form. Frankenstein smiled at catched the vampire by the neck, almost breaking it.

"Attacking me must have seemed very logic to you, but I assure you, that was the most stupid thing you could have done..."

The doctors grip tightened, Berra was not able to move.

"I would use you as a specimen, but you are far too uninteresting for that...farewell"

-------------------------------------

The monster screamed in pain as it was hit by the daggers and well to the ground, disolving into thin air.

"Quite impressive...WATCH OUT!"

The Chronomage yelled at Alice who was being targeted by 5 Zombies who popped out from the ground below her.  Before the zombies could reach her, all of their heads were shot and they fell to the ground.

"Long time no see my dear."

Alice was approached by a familiar man - Remus

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1591 on: July 05, 2010, 11:45:30 PM
Alice looked over her shoulder and saw her old opponent, gun in hand. For once, though, she didn't feel any animosity towards him - just a friendly sort of rivalry. She smiled and nodded at him.

"You again, Furface? Took ya long enough to show up."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1592 on: July 05, 2010, 11:50:54 PM
((Whew... This Independence Day was crazy awesome! Alright, back to business.))

Bluebeard was several steps behind Remus, his hand tapping the hilt of Hachi-san. His mind seemed to be elsewhere.

-----

Bjorn was sitting where he had been at the marble table, one or two seats away from where Hearts had been sitting. He simply grinned and watched the younger vampires leave. "Feh, greenhorns." He mused, taking a drink from his goblet. A shikigami was sitting in front of him in it's spidery form. It's partner was in a winged, bat-like form, flying through the castle once again trying to find the giant bat.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1593 on: July 06, 2010, 01:15:34 AM
Mirby opened an eye, and saw a strange man over Lisa. She tried to move, but she couldn't. She tried to scream, but she couldn't. She felt helpless, and just watched in horror.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1594 on: July 06, 2010, 02:59:43 AM
(Im not saying I wanted it to end as soon as possible, I was just curious as to what we would do when Afrula is beaten... Although I assume we can just skip to the next revival)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1595 on: July 06, 2010, 03:41:35 AM
Hearts crossed blades with the remaining warriors that had scattered around the castle, sparing no one as he gleefully continues his massacre.
He met with others doing the same as they drank goblets of blood and thirsted for even more.

"Sir, I have information a couple has found themselves attacked by Dr.Frankenstein."

"See to it they get rescued and that he does not abuse them."

"Yes, sir." Two of them swept off.

"And the rest of you, come with me, we must hunt down Remus." They transformed to bats and they swept off with their screeches forthcoming their attack.

Offline MadManX

• Supporter of Everything Epic!
  • Robot Master
  • The Fightin' Fef!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Page
Reply #1596 on: July 06, 2010, 05:01:42 AM
[All right, I'll keep my brain activity to a minimum. Guess extending this to about 100 pages more is cool...just gives me a chance to think up how to present :P]

"Nothing sir, it is just that you will have to excuse my...friend's eccentric behavior-"

Just as the sentence was let loose, Sam dropped his facade and gracefully dashes behind Olrox, skillfully grabbing him by the neck in a chokehold. As he fumbled through his utility belt for something more threatening, in case his well-trained hands weren't enough...

"I wonder...if I delivered your head to India, would they care if you were dead or alive to claim the bounty?"

As Matt stood in the halls, infatuated with the supernatural maid, he couldn't resist her attractiveness no longer. He slowly snuck away from his group over to her position, as she dusted off the most recent portrait of Vlad Tepes standing outside the castle, under the moonlight shining on the lavish estate. When he reached speaking distance, he tried his best to turn on his charm...what little he had, anyway.

"Excuse me ma'am, I think my map is outdated. By my chart, given the blood-red moon above us, this says our horoscopes are, should I say, star-cross -"

WHUMP!

Underneath the maid's clothing was a powerful roundhouse, piercing through the clothing to deliver a power payload of five horsepower to Matt's face. Given Matt's weak, relaxed stance as he was talking, this was well enough to knock him straight on his arse. As he rose to gain footing, the Persephone looked him dead in the eyes.

"Get a life, you monstrous pervert!"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1597 on: July 06, 2010, 06:16:17 PM
Alice looked over her shoulder and saw her old opponent, gun in hand. For once, though, she didn't feel any animosity towards him - just a friendly sort of rivalry. She smiled and nodded at him.

"You again, Furface? Took ya long enough to show up."

"Furface? Heh I expected a knife to the face and not this. It seems you are in good spirits."

Said Remus. The Chronomage was no longer inside the room.

--------------------------------
Suddenly sam got attacked by a horde of bats, making him loosen the grip on Orlox, who started to laugh maniacly.

"Eccentric you say? I would call him insane. I wonder how his blood tastes."

The count then licked his lips and dircted the attack of the bats.

---------------------------------------------------------

Blackmore´s shadow took once again the form of an intimidating beast. Lisa took a step back and shacked, but then she looked over to the trapped Mirby and grasped all of her courage and formed a rapier out of her bats. She then proceeded to rush towards Blackmore and stabbed him right trough his heart. She was surprised about this outcome, but it was too soon for her to celebrate her victory:

" Just wanted to show you that you are not the only one who cannot be harmed."

Blackmore´s shadow then grabbed the girl and threw her across the room. She landed near Mirby. She quickly turned to her in an attempt to free her, but she gets picked up by the shadow again and slammed against the nearest wall, making the girl fall apart into bats.  The bats then flew towards Blackmore, then they reformed into Lisa who thentried to hit Blackmore with her sword. His shadow grabbed then sword and fired at the girl a shadow beam from it´s mouth, sending the girl flying. Lisa hit a wall and fell to the ground, grasping for air.

" Yes, you really fight like a vampire...but you clearly aren´t one. What does Zephyr know about you?"

Unbeknown to Blackmore, one of Lisa´s bats stayed on Mirby, slowly freeing her...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1598 on: July 06, 2010, 08:12:00 PM
"What can I say? I just met an old friend," smiled Alice. "So what brings you here? Still looking for me, are you?"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1599 on: July 07, 2010, 01:20:00 AM
Mirby noticed the bat freeing her slowly... she just had to bide her time and hope that Lisa could hold Blackmore off long enough...