Flame · 260880

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1525 on: July 01, 2010, 09:53:03 PM
(The room you entered is a graveyard...)
[I fixed it.]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1526 on: July 02, 2010, 04:09:59 AM
"So then, shall we?" Said Alucard as he walked off and called for the rest to follow.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #1527 on: July 02, 2010, 04:56:36 AM
("I see. Well I'm sure she will turn up soon enough." Strange Man replied as he donned back his rugged costume)

Outside the labyrinth exit. A figure clinged itself to the walls.

It's head was shapped like a miniture tower, completely bandaged from the top of it's "head" to the beings shoulders. A reddend eye escaped through the seams of the bandages, scanning the vicinity like a predetor looking for it's prey. He aritocratic clothing, the most of it was hidden by the various belts strapped to its body.

It's arms twisted backwards, and it's gloved hands and feet stuck to the stone wall like a salamander.

"Hmmph-mmph-mmph. I was informed th-hat the man with the spear was residing h-here. Now where could h-he be?" It said with a monotonuos, breacking voice. It's eye acting as if it where mechanized.
----------------------

Back with StrangeMan and his co-horts...

"I see...playing the mime act, eh? Well I can play the CLOWN act!" The hooded man's cape drew closer to his face and morphed into a small red ball. He then squeezed it hard, which made a humurous honking noise.

The man proceeded to grab some nearby rocks and juggle them...poorly.

"CLOWNS > MIMES!!-oops, let one slip."

The rock that had slipped from Strange Man's hand went straight to one of the dopplegangers that were slowly approaching the party.

"Hey, I forgot about you guys...Hiiiii!" StrangeMan said quite enthusiasticly. 

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1528 on: July 02, 2010, 07:09:18 AM
Mirby followed Alucard.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1529 on: July 02, 2010, 07:24:14 AM
Bluebeard ventured into the graveyard cautiously, motioning for the rest of his party to wait a moment while he investigated.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1530 on: July 02, 2010, 08:43:12 PM
Alucard kept going until there was a large blockade of vampires, waiting for a fly to feast on.

"Damn, it's them."

"Who?" Asked Lisa

"Vampire servants, practically all of them. They're normally used to kill vampire killers, so they don't feast on anyone who wanders in."

They seemed to be talking about how to separate, believing they could corner all of them in one area and finish them off.

"Over there."

They escaped to the rooftops where they fended off snipers and dark bats.

The vampires begun their hunt, wondering about the sweet crimson blood they craved for.
Hearts went with a group of nobles turned vampires as he steered them to where he last saw the intruders.

"Revenge is an ugly thing, Hearts."

"It is not just revenge, he was of house Lecarde, Dracula himself knew him."

"You might as well split the credit, I just want to inject my teeth into him.'"

They set off in bat form screeching throughout the halls.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Alucard leaped down from the towers and signaled his comrades to follow. The screeching bats descended upon them, pushing the three into a tight circle.
The vampires transformed back into their pale forms.

"Alucard, I am so glad to have found you."

"I have no time for a duel, heathen!"

"A bird has told us you already had enough from Flame."

"Then surely you comprehend you cannot conquer me."

"Yet that gash says otherwise."

Hearts leaped at Alucard and kicked him onto the grass, quickly following by grabbing his throat.

"There are ten of us, you are injured, that girl is at a loss of blood, and the other one is not strong enough to protect you all."

"What the hell do you want?"

"Just come with us and comply with us."

Alucard reluctantly agreed as he was knocked out and taken away as the vampires looked at the moon and laughed maniacally.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1531 on: July 02, 2010, 09:09:03 PM
Blackmore was also part of the group and he was the only one not laughing.

"Wait a minute Hearts, I´d like to test out something."

Suddenly Blackmore´s shadow started moving on its own and grabbed after Lisa´s shadow, grabbing her aswell and pulled her towards himself. When she was close enough, his shadow let go of her.

"We practically know nothing about this girl. We shouldn´t take her too lightly and also you must feel it too. She seem similiar to us."

Small bats started cyrcling around blackmore, each of them holding a lantern, strengthening his shadow, which took the form of a large demonic creature similiar to a werewolf.

"I may be a demon but I am nothing like you!"

Lisa took a defensive stance. Blackmore and his shadow started laughing.

"Little girl, I am her to determinate whether or now you are! Either way I will take your shadow and the shadows of your friends aswell!"

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1532 on: July 02, 2010, 09:19:07 PM
"Blackmore!" Hearts grabbed him back.

"Some other time, if we anger her, we might not get this opportunity, if we use Alucard we can usher a new reign of ruler to this castle. Now come, we can worry about the girl later." With that Hearts dissapeared along with the rest of the vampires.

Once Alucard awoke, he was chained to a cross and Hearts was looking with contempt at him.

"Alucard, how many people are there in here?"

He quickly looked around the dark room only lit by one small candle on top of the cross. Only him and Hearts.

"Two"

"Your wrong, there are three people here, do you not see her?"

"There is only you and me."

"There are many others, you just don't see them."

"If they were here, I could here them."

"Your wrong. Two people have entered."

"There. Are. Two. People!"

Hearts gave up and simply left him.

"Do you have a headache? Your head must be steaming."

Alucard noticed the wax coming down along his head, it burned as much as the flame on his bare skin.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1533 on: July 02, 2010, 09:24:34 PM
[Wait, how many are there, and how many of them have been identified?]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1534 on: July 02, 2010, 09:28:36 PM
[20, 7 of them are there. Including with Hearts and Blackmore.]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1535 on: July 02, 2010, 09:31:34 PM
Blackmore catched up to Hearts
" Is it going to work?"

--------------------------------
Remus and the others were waiting for Bluebeard.

"Shouldn´t we mention that we know almost the entire castle?"

Asked Hans.

"Nah, he wants to play explorer so he should be playing explorer"

Replied Remus

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1536 on: July 02, 2010, 09:43:52 PM
"He's practically on the edge, we just need to push him over with pain, crush his will and make him even stronger than Dracula, a soulless, hateful, demon!" Hearts laughed manically.

Alucard resisted the feel to yell as the wax burned into his skin as he was stripped of most of his clothing.

A new vampire came in, carrying three slim blades.

"Tell me, what have humans ever done to help you?"

"They have helped me fight against Dracula."

"And after that, what will they do? They will leave you, you were just a war hero."

"I only need solitude..."

"Even if they will hate you just like your father?"

Alucard remained silent.

"Think, if they will hate you just like Dracula, then why not just hurt them back?"

The vampire stabbed the blades into Alucard, clouding his mind even more. He left in silence.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1537 on: July 02, 2010, 09:55:53 PM
Blackmore was not bemused
"Not to burst you bubble but I doubt it´s going to work... What about Death and Frankenstein? Those two are very loyal to lord Dracula and both of them control a part of the Castle. Aswell as Lady Sedina and Lady Carmilla."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1538 on: July 02, 2010, 10:02:46 PM
"Then why would they not follow Alucard? He was taught by Dracula himself, his very son. All that matters is controlling his mind."

Alucard was already half dead, but his mind kept strong, he couldn't turn back now after he had just begun his battle to overthrow.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1539 on: July 02, 2010, 10:04:31 PM
Bluebeard was still close enough to hear what the two werebeasts said. "Tch. I give up." He said, heading back. "You guys know this place, you lead."

----

A large, rotund vampire wearing green took a gulp from a large goblet he was holding, simply watching Blackmore and Hearts argue.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1540 on: July 02, 2010, 10:15:57 PM
"Well it´s that the young master has not the same..flare as the Lord. I mean I doubt he can throw a gablet with the same dramatic effect as his father... Hey fatso! What do you think?"

-----------------------

"How very kind of the leader to allow someone else to take the lead."

Said Leena in a mocking tune. Remus approached Bluebeard to explain him about the graveyard.

" As you have seen, the next room is the graveyard. There is nothing immportant there, only some zombies and necromancers."

"I heard there was a treassure hidden in there..."

Said Hans. Bruno and Leena were nodding.Suddenly Remus sensed a familiar scent.

" Treassure, huh? You might have been right he-he. Ok we should check it out!"

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1541 on: July 02, 2010, 10:22:25 PM
"Yes, but I'm sure he will be more popular, just look at that face! Oh, but not now..."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1542 on: July 02, 2010, 10:28:21 PM
"You´re right, but the master is also no slouch either..for his age. What do you have against the master anyways? How about we keep them both. Dracula as the King of Darkness and Adrian Tepes as the rightful prince."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1543 on: July 02, 2010, 10:33:59 PM
"Enough calling me fatso." The large vampire grumbled, finishing the drink in his goblet. He pulled a bottle from in his jacket and refilling his goblet. "Besides, I already went through the liberty of preparing a backup in case the boy ain't enough. Or have you forgotten when I went out to sea?"

------------------

"Ha ha, very funny." Bluebeard growled at Leena. He twitched at the word 'treasure'. "That's the line that got me in this predicament in the first place..." He said, now somewhat torn between the promise of treasure and being wary of another trap.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1544 on: July 02, 2010, 10:36:22 PM
"But wouldn't he never take up his father's throne? Besides, the man isn't as powerful as he used to be, and Alucard has already proven powerful enough, what with assisting his other family with a spear that would kill his father, and all he's done now. And where did all those vampire girls go anyways? And what is the backup, exactly?"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1545 on: July 02, 2010, 10:40:37 PM
"But you must also consider that the only way to get to lord Dracula is to kill the remaining two guards. Death is a frightnening opponent and noone knows where the giant bat is...well almost noone."
Blackmore then turned to the Vmpire dressed in green.

"Backup? What are you talking about?"

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #1546 on: July 02, 2010, 10:43:45 PM
Ammes was left standing at the rear of the group, barely able to see what was happening.

Are there vampires out there? This wound on my arm is still a bit fresh, and I don't know whether or not they can smell my blood.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1547 on: July 02, 2010, 10:48:14 PM
"That pirate captain I lured here." The large vampire replied. "As per the moment, he's just an extra piece on the board. My sources tell me that since he stole that armor suit, he can rip out the souls of living things." He said, putting the bottle back in his jack and pulling out, what appeared to be, an eyeball with spider legs.

[I think the vampires are elsewhere.]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1548 on: July 02, 2010, 10:51:08 PM
"Ripping out souls? Isn´t that the ability of the dark lord? heh that sounds interesting."
Replied Blackmore

-------------------------

"No need to worry mr. tentacle head. The only thing that can smell your blood out there are the hordes and hordes of Zombies in ther :P"

Joked Remus

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1549 on: July 02, 2010, 10:53:45 PM
"Indeed, shall we go cut one of Alucard's eyes?" He motioned for the two to follow.