RPMVania

Flame · 261465

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1325 on: June 22, 2010, 05:59:58 PM
[Just the ending, you can go ahead and take her for now.]
"The kidnapping, the fact you can't get hit, your obviously a special girl. Which is why Mirby is protecting you, but you also need to know how to fight in case your backed against a wall.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1326 on: June 22, 2010, 07:08:39 PM
(kk. I see Afula hasnt posted in a while. o3o )

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1327 on: June 22, 2010, 08:43:09 PM
[Also, Nova, I talked with Afro and we have something epic planned for the finale, so don't hog it all yourself, k? ;) ]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1328 on: June 22, 2010, 09:14:33 PM
[I never thought of doing so]

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1329 on: June 22, 2010, 09:36:24 PM
[Well all I meant is there is a plan for the finale... I just wanted to make sure you knew that.]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1330 on: June 22, 2010, 09:50:11 PM
(Guys, the finale is like 100 pages away 8D...atleast I can assure it also if some guys will lack in their posting :P)

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #1331 on: June 22, 2010, 09:54:56 PM
"No need to call me 'sir' now, I am a servant of Dracula, and you of God, so shall we fight?" He stood back up and prepared himself in a fighting position.
"Sorry. I do not consider myself a servant of god. More a indentured servant, as it is debt to re-pay for something I wont discuss. For that, I will not fight.I do not even have myself a weapon. I have no fear of this ' Dracula' As i assure him, and his minions have no buisness with me.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1332 on: June 22, 2010, 09:58:43 PM
[So you two, could we get going with the story again?]
"Hm, your quite the pacifist, alright, I shall just combat your friend here." He looked over at Dan.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1333 on: June 22, 2010, 10:03:04 PM
Suddenly Heart heard a voice inside his head.
"Don´t be foolish my pupil, everyone inside this castle who is not a servant of the master must die. So is the law. Thou must obey the law of the Devil´s castle!"

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #1334 on: June 22, 2010, 10:06:02 PM
[So you two, could we get going with the story again?]
"Hm, your quite the pacifist, alright, I shall just combat your friend here." He looked over at Dan.
Sure, Go ahead. He's just human. Theres many more.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1335 on: June 22, 2010, 10:23:15 PM
Suddenly Heart heard a voice inside his head.
"Don´t be foolish my pupil, everyone inside this castle who is not a servant of the master must die. So is the law. Thou must obey the law of the Devil´s castle!"
Hearts tried to send something back.
"Don't call me pupil! I'm trying to kill someone"
Hearts looked at the man
"I like you, we should travel together!"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1336 on: June 22, 2010, 11:41:40 PM
(I have no Idea what i should be doing.)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1337 on: June 22, 2010, 11:43:28 PM
(Summon monsters, or more importantly, go out and fight people!!)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1338 on: June 23, 2010, 12:08:03 AM
Flame was observing the various encounters in the castle.
"Hmm..."
(who should I fight with?)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1339 on: June 23, 2010, 12:09:40 AM
[*spins the wheel*

The wheel broke. I don't know...]

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1340 on: June 23, 2010, 12:17:14 AM
(I got a very basic summary, with barely a scentence. Im STILL not sure whats going on and whos where.)

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1341 on: June 23, 2010, 12:26:15 AM
[I dunno,Alucard Mirby and Lisa are without a fight, and I think Bluebeard and Ammes aren't either.]

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #1342 on: June 23, 2010, 03:23:16 AM
The spirit in the armor had finally noticed the small passanger it was carrying through out the castle since the Sedo incident. It was a Devil fairy, a small sprite being borne from the fires from the underworld mixed with the essence of witch magic.

"Nmaaa. Can you turn down the lights. I've been in the dark too long" She said in a southern accent.
---------------------------

Suddenly, the demon conversing with the priests and lance wielding cyborg, got ran over by a uni-motorcycle, driven by a hooded, caped and masked man.

The man's vehicle transformed back into a cape and he jumped in front of the priest. He held his shoulders with a strong grip, looked into his eyes with a burning passion and asked him:

"...Where is the little smiling man's room!?"
-----------------------------

Sedina held the orb in her hand.
"I see...guess I will have to take precautions into my own hands then." She then tucked away the orb somewhere in her dress.

"I thank you for you patroniege [correct me if I spelt it wrong.], doctor. You may continue to do buisness with this house maid with the tacky footwear." With those final words, Sedina disapeared into the darkness.

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #1343 on: June 23, 2010, 03:27:36 AM
The spirit in the armor had finally noticed the small passanger it was carrying through out the castle since the Sedo incident. It was a Devil fairy, a small sprite being borne from the fires from the underworld mixed with the essence of witch magic.

"Nmaaa. Can you turn down the lights. I've been in the dark too long" She said in a southern accent.

Ammes poked his head into Bluebeard's armor, looking inside to find a small... thing.

Great. Another thing that's wants us dead. It's been in there for who knows how long, and now it's going to kill us all.

Ammes quickly withdrew his head and looked at Bluebeard. Isn't this... FUN?!

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #1344 on: June 23, 2010, 03:40:47 AM
"Kill?" The creature said while it rubbed one of it eyes.

"Now why would a small, defenceless...*yaaawn* and tired little fairy like me try to kill a big, tentacle headed...man?...such as yourself?" She flapped her wings a bit releasing some sparkling red and black dust into the air.

"Besides, even if I wanted to kill you, I wouldn't be able to in my current condition."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1345 on: June 23, 2010, 03:46:08 AM
(Is Alucard Alone? or with his new buddy buddies?)

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1346 on: June 23, 2010, 03:47:52 AM
(He's with Mirby and Lisa, just separate them if you need to.]

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1347 on: June 23, 2010, 03:48:26 AM
"Hey, as long as you don't eat that were panther's body, I've got no problems." Bluebeard said, going back into the armor and putting the chestplate back on. "If you want light, go into my head."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1348 on: June 23, 2010, 04:18:00 AM
"That Alucard..." Flame remarked to himself.
"How is it POSSIBLE... that him, a Vampire, would side with mortal scum, when he will long outlive them anyway.. He would gain profound powers if he simply consumed them like he should.

I believe it is time... That I taught him a lesson.. And reminded him what he truly is."

Flame walked off.

Meanwhile, Alucard and pals opened a door and found themselves in what seemed to be some sort of gothic styled chapel. it was dark and musty, with the only light coming from the moonlight streaming through the high up stained glass windows, illuminating through eerie images and Virgin marys tearing blood. The walls were of a very dark stone, and the red carpet was blood red, as if painted with the crimson substance itself. There were a few crucifixes around, although they were dark and twisted, with images of bats on them, or with dark, elaborate decorations.

While Alucard looked around, he headed towards the back of the room, when he was called out.

"ALUCARD!"

He spun around to see Flame, standing on a sort of balcony hiiigh up over the altar. He had one boot perched on the ballistrade and the other standing on the ground.

*Sudden dramatic lightning flash*

He was illuminated by the lighting flash, revealing not only his elaborate outfit,

[spoiler= in case you dont remember it...][/spoiler]

But his face, pale and drawn from being away from the light for so long, his lips black from the corruption of the blood running through him, and his irises a bright red. He had an aura of pure evil about him.

He jumped from the balcony and landed hard on the floor of the altar, right at its steps. He stared down Alucard.

"Alucard... You are a fool of a vampire..."

Alucard: (!)

The group got ready to fight Flame, but Flame smiled, saying, "Get lost... I am only concerned with the traitorous prince of darkness here..."
He snapped his fingers, and coffins rose out of the floor and purple dark energy grabbed Alucards friends, enclosing them within them, the coffins then sinking back into the floor.

"So... Now where were we..?"

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1349 on: June 23, 2010, 04:23:17 AM
Alucard gave Flame a piercing glance and slowly raised his blade with both hands.
"I will show you that humans are not weak!" He pointed his blade at Flame as lightning struck outside, lighting the dark room.