Flame · 260681

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2925 on: September 04, 2011, 06:58:50 AM
"Afro! NO!" Mirby exclaimed and dove under the orb. It nicked her barely, paralyzing her for a short time. But she could still speak. "Afro, I know this isn't you. The Afro I knew wouldn't hurt his friends like this, and wouldn't try to conquer the world! The Afro I know wouldn't want power like this... Sure, it's been many years, but even then I could tell that the spark of righteousness was strong inside you, too strong to be extinguished by darkness...

"Please, break free of his hold... Please..." And then one of the pillars of fire hit Mirby, flinging her across the room. She slammed into a distant wall with a great deal of force. "Afroo...." she said weakly, and then passed out.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2926 on: September 04, 2011, 07:04:07 AM
Afro shouted,"Ha! You are all fools, he is simply resisting me but like all mortals even he has his own breaking points. And as it is fated for all with this curse he will soon become one with me!" he shouted but for some odd reason it seemed like he was crying?

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2927 on: September 04, 2011, 07:06:34 AM
Mirby slumped over... a weak sound passed through her lips... and it sounded vaguely like "Afro... please...."

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2928 on: September 04, 2011, 07:15:12 AM
Afro simply laughed and suddenly shouted, it seems Dan had used this moment as a opportunity to strike Afro from behind,"hehe....looks like you let your gaurd down..." the older man said grimacing as he felt himself get weaker.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2929 on: September 04, 2011, 07:32:52 AM
Mirby slowly returned to consciousness, but found she was unable to move her legs to get up. It seemed that the impact against the wall broke a few bones, and possibly fractured a few plates in her spine. But she could still talk. "Dan! Don't kill him!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2930 on: September 04, 2011, 07:37:43 AM
Dan was flung back and grunted, he was getting to old for this, litereally seeing as the curse was getting stronger now. Afro grunted and took the Spear out before looking at Mirby,"Still not dead yet?" he said slowly walking over towards her.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2931 on: September 04, 2011, 07:49:26 AM
"Afro..." Mirby started, grunting in pain. She looked into his eyes, and noticed that the effect of her pleas had worn off. "No, Afrula... You should know that dying in this castle... is a hard thing to do. I thank the curse that keeps... this abomination in this world... is still keeping me alive as well..." She managed to pick up her blade, which lay next to her. "All I know is... there's one last way... to free my friend... from your dark clutches..." She raised the Claimh Deifais to her face and focused. "Let me purify you... to release him!" The blade shone brightly and took on an opaque appearance. Mirby thrust it through Afrula, aiming for Dracula's spirit within him.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2932 on: September 04, 2011, 07:55:06 AM
He hissed a bit and dove at her, aiming to stop her babbling so he could work on the others but something stopped him before he could outspeed mirby and was suddenly impaled by the Claimh Deifais. He shouted loudly and tried to step back, the blade steaming and hissing around the entry wound.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2933 on: September 04, 2011, 08:01:20 AM
"I'd say the whole DIE MONSTER bit... but I think that's... already been covered in this match... Suffice it to say... your time... in this world... has come... to an end..." Mirby gasped out through gritted teeth.

But even as she was saying this, a dark entity was mixed in with the steam from the wound, and slowly coalescing over the throne... It seemed like one final battle was in order!

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2934 on: September 04, 2011, 08:08:57 AM
Afro slowly had his body retun to normal before falling over on the floor. the mist going towards the thrine how ever began to collect and form into something....much more powerfull.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2935 on: September 04, 2011, 08:12:57 AM
[That worked out rather... well, actually.]

Afro collapsed onto Mirby, landing atop a few of her broken bones. "Yeeoowwchh!" she screamed. "That doesn't look good. And how are we supposed to fight if we can't move?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2936 on: September 04, 2011, 08:17:20 AM
(indeed. o3q )

Afro would of answered if he was knocked out with a stab wound and what not...

Still he was pretty glad he landed on something soft and squishy and warm verses the cold hard rigid floor.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2937 on: September 04, 2011, 08:22:10 AM
"Hold on... there may be something I can do." She held the Claimh Deifais into the air and traced out a healing sigil. The sigil started to glow, and the energies from the holy blade began to swirl in the air into the sigil as it slowly compressed atop the two. Their wounds were healed. Unfortunately, most of the mystical energy from the blade was lost, and it reverted to the normal Claimh Solais once more. Or, at least, a severely weakened form of the Claimh Solais. There was barely enough holy energy left in it to exorcise a small child, let alone Vlad Tepes Dracula himself. "We can do this, Afro... we just have to believe in ourselves. Even though that sounds cheesy as all hell."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2938 on: September 04, 2011, 08:34:20 AM
Afro grumbles and moves about before looking at Mirby,"M-mirby?" he asked groggily gettinig up.

meanwhile the ball of mist began to take shape.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2939 on: September 04, 2011, 08:37:05 AM
Mirby slowly rose as well... "Yes, it is me, Mirby. Now quickly, on your feet, Afro. Our greatest challenge lies before us, and we shall meet it head on!"

The ball of mist cackled insidiously... It reached out, engulfing all still up and active in the room, and sending them to another realm where the true master of the castle resided.

Mirby was stunned when she saw who it was. The identity of the castle's master...

It was...

[CLIFFHANGER POST!! You decide, Afro!]

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2940 on: September 04, 2011, 08:54:41 AM
Afro gritted his teeth and slowly got up his knees a little shakey but that soon passed. "hehe....sure thing...but-..."

He was cut off as they both were taken to the realm where their final battle was to be held.

"..." Afro was speachless at who the castle's owner was. He pointed at the owner,"Its...its...its...Me?"

the owner appeared to be none other then someone that looked like Afro but a bit more realistic and not as crazy of a hair style...also he was a vampire.

"Hehe...damn...so close but it looks like my plan had failed." He replied.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2941 on: September 04, 2011, 08:56:16 AM
"I guess him possessing you for such a long amount of time did something. Now, shall we save the world or not?" Mirby said, looking at Afro.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2942 on: September 04, 2011, 09:11:00 AM
Afro nodded,"Alright time to go um...Afro?~"

"..." he man facepalmed,"I dont go by that name anymore idiot...Im called Peridot. Im something of a dopple ganger from another dimension, sadly got stuck here some how and thought if I could get the caslte and reincarnate dracula I could get back to my real world...or at the very least enslave you all, which ever came firs-..." he was interrupted by Afro punching him in the face.

"Boring...final battle now!" Afro exclaimed.

"Rrrrr...you insolent fool!" Peridot exclaimed as he got up.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2943 on: September 04, 2011, 09:12:39 AM
Mirby cracked her neck and knuckles and lifted her blade. "I hate it when monsters get mouthy. That'll be the first thing I knock off of you!" Mirby charged Peridot.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2944 on: September 04, 2011, 09:20:56 AM
Peridot smirked and punched Afro back before turning around to aim a kick at Mirby's stomach,"Ha....mouthy? I should say the same to you."

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2945 on: September 04, 2011, 09:21:57 AM
"Oof! This... this could be difficult..." Mirby said, gasping for air. "He knows all your moves..."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2946 on: September 04, 2011, 09:32:18 AM
Afro grunted as he got up,"Argh...you're right but if he knows what im going to do then I know what he's gonna do...." Afro said getting up and rushing him again before peridot did the same.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2947 on: September 04, 2011, 09:37:25 AM
"Now now, perfectly symmetrical fighting won't solve anything!" Mirby exclaimed as the two rammed into each other, falling over in sync. "Ya know what, I think I'll use the last of this thing's power to unveil his true form." The Claimh Solais glowed faintly, and Mirby rushed Peridot. Before he could get back up, the blade pierced the veil of illusion that made him appear as Afro.

"Now... let's see what you really are!!" The Claimh Solais lost the last of its energies, and became the Claimh Dullais, no longer shining, but instead being just a normal weapon.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2948 on: September 04, 2011, 09:40:26 AM
((so... it isnt dracula?)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2949 on: September 04, 2011, 09:42:06 AM
[not quite... but neither was Menace]