• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #625 on: October 08, 2010, 07:18:32 PM
Sean nodded. "Would you like some help getting around?"

------

CM fell to a knee when his arm was cut off. "Oh, did I touch a nerve?" He said, getting back up and swinging his frozen arm at Pluto. If he couldn't use it as a chainsaw, he was sure as hell gonna use it as a club.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #626 on: October 08, 2010, 07:32:06 PM
Pluto stood still a let himself being hit by CM, not even flinching. Instead Cm's frozen arm cracked from the impact.
"EEEEH? This is the best you have? You're not worthy even laying an eye on Queen Earth, what was I thinking even suggesting you as a chosen?"
Pluto slashed at the frozen arm, shattering it in pieces
"I probably should appologize, I expected you to be strong, I don't feel like deleting you anymore..."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #627 on: October 08, 2010, 08:26:35 PM
What Pluto said caused some part of CM's programming to click right into place. His eyes went blank and he started glowing. "Release Restraints." He said in a monotonous voice, sparks emitting from his as he got back to his feet. Without even warning, his armor exploded, a dome of electricity rapidly expanding outwards.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #628 on: October 08, 2010, 11:34:55 PM
"If you don't mind..." Taylor said.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #629 on: October 28, 2010, 07:34:01 AM
(this takes place wherever. Ignore any of my previous posts, im re-introducing Flame)

A large ship flew over a large vast sea like data stream, in the image of a pirate ship, data streams trailing behind it. It touched down in the sea of data and sailed slightly into the edge where the cyber land started. a gangplank materialized, and down from it descended a navi with black armor with red highlights and designs. he had a round blue circle in the center of his chest, and large rounded shoulder pads. He had white flaming hair, but mysteriously, the left side of his chest and shoulder was covered with some kind of tarp looking thing, drawn tightly over the side, held in place by clamp and belt like contraptions. The bottom half of the tarp trailed behind him. He looked confident.

http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac71/Flame-G102/stuff%20of%20mine/Flameg102EXE.png

Once he was on the land, the ship fizzled and vanished into a holograph like light, into a small round device in his hand, which he then put on top of the blue circle on is chest, filling it. He walked in the direction of the nearest square. (what WOULD be the nearest square? XD)
(Also, thats right. Flame EXE is a pirate. inspired by this topic. XD http://forum.rockmanpm.com/index.php?topic=5384)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 02:01:12 AM by Flame »

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #630 on: September 02, 2011, 05:59:40 AM
Taylor managed to get out of the hospital with Sean's help...

[I WON'T LET IT DIE!! Especially not since others have expressed interest in this one still... I think]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #631 on: September 02, 2011, 08:36:36 AM
((I simply figured that the RP was just sleeping >.> ))

If Pluto had managed to block CM's release of electricity (there would be no way of blocking it without downright fleeing), he would see that CM would be without his armor, the ice on his still attached arm gone, and his severed arm starting to regenerate. Pluto would also notice a faint aura around him, flickering like the flame of a match about to be used to start a campfire. "Don't feel like deleting me, huh? I'm gonna enjoy watching you vanish into nothingness!"

----

Sean was panting, having carried Talyn up the 'rope' and back into the hospital. "I really need to exercise more..."

My thread of Random Crap

Archer

Reply #632 on: September 02, 2011, 12:01:45 PM
>October 2010
>September 2011

Looks like it's pretty dead to me.

You should let it rest in peace.

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #633 on: September 05, 2011, 07:58:17 PM
[[This ain't goin' nowhere without Blackhook. He pretty much arranged all the major events.]]

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Ladd Spencer

• Neo Arcadian
  • Blow up! We want to blow up this area.
    • View Profile
Reply #634 on: August 18, 2012, 10:36:38 PM
Digitized Blue-Eyes Ultimate Mega Man shows up suddenly, and proceeds to swallow Pluto.

"Hey guys what's up?"

FEELS  ;^;Which has the massive scrotums?