Mega Man: The Fan Film coming out on May 7th

Protoman Blues · 23447

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #100 on: May 09, 2010, 10:20:14 AM
I just realized... I don't think Wily ever repeatedly wiggled his eyebrows! BLASPHEMY! And the saucer was the wrong color.
It's the correct colour as of Megaman 1.
As for wiggling... He did raised his eyebrows here and there. That's enough for me. :3

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #101 on: May 09, 2010, 10:25:46 AM
I will write up a review for this tomorrow after I wake up.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #102 on: May 09, 2010, 10:27:06 AM
Well if Wily's satisfied, then I'm good.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #103 on: May 09, 2010, 10:28:25 AM
Ok, no more on the "racism" and all that related stuff.

Back to discussing the movie.
sowwy.
I will write up a review for this tomorrow after I wake up.
Cant wait. XD
Hmm. actually, If I may- we should try to set up a Post-movie Interview with him, to kind of follow up and close the deal, to go along with the pre- movie interview.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #104 on: May 09, 2010, 10:30:41 AM
That's right... there was an interview with him beforehand... I think that's a very good idea, Flame.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #105 on: May 09, 2010, 10:32:18 AM
Hmm. actually, If I may- we should try to set up a Post-movie Interview with him, to kind of follow up and close the deal, to go along with the pre- movie interview.

I was going to, but since he's been busy the past 2 years now, I figured he's earned somewhat of a rest.  But I already have some interesting points of interest that Eddie & I talked about today when I met with him at the screener in the city.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #106 on: May 09, 2010, 10:34:12 AM
I still think tht eventually, (doesnt have to be right away. Once the hype dies down a  bit and life goes back to normal)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Jetfire

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #107 on: May 18, 2010, 12:02:39 AM
This movie was awesome!!

They actually supplied plausible explanations on the origins of sniper joes and wily's fortress.

This movie made me see the Light-Wily relationship in a new light.

They are pretty much scientific versions of Goku and Vegeta after the Frieza Saga

Goku is a care free highly successful fighter who sees Vegeta as a friend and is totally oblivious to the fact that his success is driving his "Friend" crazy with homicidal jealousy and that said "friend" hates him in general and wants to surpass/kill him so he can rule the universe unopposed.

Dr. Light is a humanitarian who just wants to help people with his robots but he is totally ignorant of the fact that his partner Dr. Wily is starved of fame and attention and is a power hungry mad man.