The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 437905

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6275 on: April 11, 2010, 10:58:22 AM
Just ignore him.

I think we keep with the alternate universes Idea. but do something else. We need a villain.
Actually, no we dont. we didnt have one for the time travel one, remember? that was just random fun [parasitic bomb].
Boy was that fun. Who knew pre-historic RPM was inhabited by Cave-Catgirls?

How about we just discover an alternate RPM, and mess around with our alternate selves?

OH OH OH! I KNOW!

Our alternate selves are all the opposite gender!!

that makes for some really funny [parasitic bomb] I think.

We dont need a serious arc. once Roa feels up to it, he can do another one. ((Roa arcs always end up in win. Be happy Roa! youve been nominated best villain in the RP!))

We can just do like before that and mess around. Since when did the RPM RP become SRS BSNSS?

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #6276 on: April 11, 2010, 11:01:16 AM
Flame, you're really starting to get on my nerves.... You say one thing one minute, and the complete opposite the next. The only reason this is still going on is everyone asking Archer to continue the story, including you. And now you say ignore him? I only liked you because that pic you drew me, but with all your recent contradictions you're quickly descending in my book.

And the opposite gender idea offends me a little. So drop it, please.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #6277 on: April 11, 2010, 11:38:58 AM
[So, wait, did I just go to beyond-the-impossible exertion of inner power to fight Wily's troops only to be captured and tortured by Smiledog only to escape and kill Smiledog myself...

FOR NOTHING? D:

I'm with Arch on this one. Why don't we just leave everything as it is and just let things go back to normal? Just have fun, don't plan anything out, let it all work itself out. I'm getting tired of all this moaning and arguing over nothing. Why don't we just start a new topic or something and leave this as an archive of what came before?

Now, lemme finish up here...]

As Lucky carefully made his way through the corridor, wary of any potential guard robots that might be lurking about, he could sense an ominous force in his presence. He knew instantly what it meant.

"Hello, my boy~!"

Deathwatch gave Lucky a viscious glare that bored into his very soul and then stamped on it. Vehemently, he grabbed his hand around the lad's throat and hoisted him up to his own eye level.

"You wretched imbecile! What was all that about? Was all your training for nothing?"

"Hey," Lucky choked, "I...managed...to...get out...right...?"

Deathwatch said nothing, just grunted and dropped Lucky to the ground again. Eventually, he grumbled, "More training."

"Well, I'm afraid we can't stick around for long, my boy."

"Huh?" said Lucky, rubbing his elbow, "Why not?"

"Times are changing, you see. We can't stay around for long." Blackmore gripped a piece of the air, then ripped a large gash in dimensional space. "Come along, my boy! Set your sails for new horizons, for many a new adventure awaits us!"

Lucky, though confused and a little dazed, nodded his head and followed the two villains through the portal.

As one door closes, another one opens.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #6278 on: April 11, 2010, 11:40:40 AM

THE END

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #6279 on: April 11, 2010, 12:52:36 PM
To be continued?

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6280 on: April 11, 2010, 03:14:47 PM
Flame, you're really starting to get on my nerves.... You say one thing one minute, and the complete opposite the next. The only reason this is still going on is everyone asking Archer to continue the story, including you. And now you say ignore him? I only liked you because that pic you drew me, but with all your recent contradictions you're quickly descending in my book.

And the opposite gender idea offends me a little. So drop it, please.
I was talking about blackhook going on about mango lemonade... >_>

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #6281 on: April 11, 2010, 03:16:50 PM
I wasn´t serious in the first place

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #6282 on: April 11, 2010, 03:51:19 PM
whoa whoa, so theres going to be THREE Alternate rpm's?
Not really, it was only an idea. :P

THE END

Afro and Dan come out and look at the giant words. "Whoa what!? It's over already?" asked Afro. "No no no, it's just another plot reset of sorts. we're planning to start up a new RP that continues where this one left off." Dan pointed out as Flame, Roa, Mirby, Luckystar, and Blackhook were discussing this. "Aw...I guess we can finish off the rest of the A.RPM stuff there." Afro pouted a bit. Cap'n Afro, AfroMania, Agro, T.Afro came up. "Yo." All four of them greeted. "You guys ready for the move that's about to take place?" They all showed that they had indeed already been packed. "Ok...wait what will they call it?" Asked Dan. "Hm...why not...The Busy Worlds of RPM?" Asked Afro.  8D

(Damn, I get left out of the RP convo. *Shakes fist at time zones and the human need for sleep*)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #6283 on: April 11, 2010, 05:54:21 PM
[I knew you wouldn't be truly angry about missing it; I was only still awake because of insomnia]

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6284 on: April 11, 2010, 10:12:59 PM
[I knew you wouldn't be truly angry about missing it; I was only still awake because of insomnia]

(Eh I'm only mildly annoyed, and deeply devastated ;3;, by the fact I was left out.)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6285 on: April 12, 2010, 08:43:11 AM
(I guess this had to happen sooner or later. Well, all I can say is, I'm pissed at myself now. For a bit of drama a few pages back. As such, I guess you all just carry on and stuff, I'll just stand back this time and watch. It's not you, just me. And real life. But that's an over-used excuse. As such...)

Back at the WDS, DWII was sitting on his throne, though he seemed a little slumped there. His forces have since stopped attacking, and just stood there, as the fires of destruction raged on and died off soon after. An eerily dead silence soon enveloped what remained of the once glorious RPM City. Perhaps it was all a dream? A trance? A temporary answer to answer the opinion of others?

No one knows for sure, but the world keeps on turning.
No one can stop the beat of time.

(I guess that's it. Unless anyone else has other opinions, I'm going to lock this at the end of the week. You all can carry on in the other RP thread.)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #6286 on: April 12, 2010, 08:48:47 AM
That works Wily. Please join us in the other thread; we all want you there.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6287 on: April 12, 2010, 09:18:50 AM
(I might take a break from RP-ing for a while, we'll see...)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #6288 on: April 12, 2010, 09:32:50 AM
You would've been included in the convo between Lucky, Arch, and I, but you weren't online. If you find the time, it would be cool if you did join in though. Like I did in this one with Mango Lemonade!

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6289 on: April 12, 2010, 03:56:15 PM
So is the new RP taking place in RPM still or is it somewhere else now? -3-

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #6290 on: April 12, 2010, 06:25:57 PM
Apparently a world shift occurred and sent everyone to random places on RPM.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6291 on: April 13, 2010, 04:15:31 PM
So...we've officially scrapped the A.RPM Arc and are starting a new, less serious, arc in Busier world then I take it?  -_-

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #6292 on: April 13, 2010, 08:10:25 PM
Basically, yeah... But to appease others I'll write this.

SUDDENLY EVERYONE THAT WAS LEFT IN THE ARC WAS SUCKED INTO A GIANT RANDOM HOLE AND SENT TO VARIOUS PLACES! THOSE WHO WANTED DESPERATELY TO BE IN THE NEW RP WERE SENT THERE! THE WHEREABOUTS OF EVERYONE ELSE ARE CURRENTLY UNKNOWN...

That wraps it up.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6293 on: April 13, 2010, 09:44:20 PM
huh, ok I could go with that...OR I could continue this A.RPM scenario i Busier world, But change it a bit so as to make it more or less not so...world domination-ish. o3o

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6294 on: April 14, 2010, 12:01:16 AM
I want to end up in the catgirl cafe... *nosebleeds*

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #6295 on: April 14, 2010, 03:49:22 AM
Afro: If you want to go that route, modify the base idea so it fits into the new world that we've created.

Flame: No.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #6296 on: April 14, 2010, 06:19:26 AM
(Wow... end of an era..., oh well, at the end I just kinda stopped being in the story.)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6297 on: April 15, 2010, 02:21:34 AM
Well I started building up for the revised and remodded A.RPM arc for Busier worlds, all that's left is to slowly count the remaining days the original Busy worlds RP has and remember it for what it was. :'(

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6298 on: April 15, 2010, 03:57:22 AM
lol, Roa killed the RP by having an un-toppabe arc.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #6299 on: April 16, 2010, 07:28:57 PM
Huh. so the BWoRPM is over? Well, all good things come to an end, eventually.

I'm kinda glad though, I did kinda wanted to start/continue in a new story.

Vya guys in BusierRPM!