Alice in Entropy · 118648

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #575 on: March 05, 2011, 04:53:04 PM
[ST wasn't sharing first place with you, I was. :(]

"Anarchy" continued to speed up... He had to make sure he was in 1st place... With the Power of RPM in his hands he knew he could do good.

He waited behind the large vehicles in front of him, Slowly gaining speed by drifting.

Then, once his speed reached 135mph, He jetted out back into the lead... With only a few seconds before the end of the race.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #576 on: March 05, 2011, 05:23:10 PM
[I know..it was just a typo :D]

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #577 on: March 05, 2011, 08:07:52 PM
*crash boom BANG!*

Kneesocks: S-Scanty.. it's.. beautiful..

Scanty: .. No words..

Corset *via speaker*: *ahem* Now that the portal is finished somehow rather quickly, which would take decades to make, let's send in the first ghost in as a test subject.

The ghost walks in, only to be followed by a rather large explosion.

Fastener: faaaaa... *head droops down in failure*

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #578 on: March 05, 2011, 09:28:48 PM
[I know..it was just a typo :D]

[K  :)]

"Anarchy" had gotten 1st place. Just inches infront of him was the Finish line. He quickly crosses the line, amazed at winning the first race.

The crowd cheered:

ANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY!

1st: "Anarchy" 250 Points + 1st Race Token= 750 Points.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #579 on: March 05, 2011, 09:35:28 PM
[I thought we would be sharing first place ;_;]
BH came in second.
"Huh? When did he get past me? On simple jet skates? oh well, I'll do better next time.."
He recieved points for second place and for finding a token aswell.

Adante got Third, he didn't find a token, sadly...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #580 on: March 05, 2011, 09:38:12 PM
[I thought we would be sharing first place ;_;]
BH came in second.
"Huh? When did he get past me? On simple jet skates? oh well, I'll do better next time.."
He recieved points for second place and for finding a token aswell.

Adante got Third, he didn't find a token, sadly...

[sorry, kinda got confused earlier with the Typo. Oh well, 650 points isn't bad. It'll make it close between "Anarchy" and Blackhook, besides, if either of them win its Good for RPM. :P]

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #581 on: March 05, 2011, 09:49:54 PM
[I should raise the number of racers in this arc, in case more random chaos like this ensues in later episodes. So this competition here by had a total of 1000 racers. Now it has 828 racers. (-92 from the domino effect of Anarchy's splash mines, and -80 from Turbo X540's fireworks display.]

"I see. Okay, princess, if that's what you want, more for me!" Mr.Hatter took both glasses of wine gulped their contents in one gulp.

"MmmHmmmm. Yummy." He said in satisfaction. He then turned to face Silan, with a wide grin on his face.

"So, I take it you DON'T wish to know the details as to how I can grant such a wish. That's okay, it's none of your business anyway." He said, in a melancholic tone.

"Hmmm, from the noise from the crowd it seems we already have a winner! Well I better go congratulate them! Talk to you soon, Princess~!" Mr.Hatter then left the tent to go to a recording room, where he will communicate with the racers via one of his Lakitu.      

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #582 on: March 06, 2011, 03:31:46 AM
Scanty: Sis, I think this time we got it, send in a test victim.

*the victim walks in, and again it explodes as soon as it enters*

Scanty: AAAGGHHH!! This is so annoying! That's the second time we tried this, and it's not working! Perhaps.. It might be the energy source..

Kneesocks: Yes.. but where are we gonna find the energy needed.. *snaps fingers* Aha! I know!

Scanty: You mean...?

Kneesocks: The desire for travel in human souls. Since the desire for travel is limitless we can pretty much use this as an energy source!

Scanty: Kneesocks, you are a smart one..

Corset *via speaker*: Now that you two have figured it out.. GO FIX THIS PROBLEM!

*woosh*

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #583 on: March 06, 2011, 09:47:01 PM
[Alright ST, remember how you said there was an objective in the races that we get points for clearing? Can you explain what those are at the beginning of the races? Also, are there more than one token per race? I'd say two is fair since me and Blackhook both got one.]

"Anarchy" noticed the Lakitu.

Yes, thats right. I did win the first race, I'd like to thank my fans for supporting me, and I'd like to thank Blackhook for closing out second place to RPM. It doesn't really matter who wins Unless its Sparkvernia., but a win for RPM is a win for More peace! Also, I'd like to give a shout out to Stocking! I'll see you when this race is over!

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #584 on: March 06, 2011, 10:01:53 PM
"Hey crew, your good ol Cap scorred second! Don't worry though, this competition is the greatest fun I had, and it only started! SO I hope everyone gives their best!"
Said BH to the Lakitu. His crew cheered on the ship.

Adante the third placed also said some words
"I don't feel sad because miii Sparkvenia didn't score first. The race has miiii only begun. And as long as miii I am racing, there is no way for us to lose!"

Silan got annoyed by Hatter.
" I swear, I'll kill him after this race..."
"Oh Sil, don't say such things"
Replied Temnota trough a comunicator
"BTW Sil, you see who got second?"

Silan looked at the monitor.
"..how interesting"

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #585 on: March 06, 2011, 10:55:47 PM
*tap tap tap whiiirr pound pound pound etc etc*

Kneesocks: Nii-San, would you be a kind dear and stick your head into the portal?

*PINCH!*

Scanty: Looks like it works now, but I have a crab on my nose. Just needs calibration, try looking for those two angels and see if they appear in the portal!

And so, the new threat slowly but surely looms over RPM. The Villan's Takeover is imminent..

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #586 on: March 06, 2011, 11:02:22 PM
[You probably should hold off on that till we get some more races done.]

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #587 on: March 06, 2011, 11:11:03 PM
(Yeah, but controlling just Gaia gets boring from time to time, and unlike this one, the last Busy World I didin't get much of a chance to participate in everything that's going on all at once, sooo.. yeah)

*Gaia walks up to Anarchy*

Gaia: Good show, intresting trick you had there. I didin't think I was going to have that much of a lightshow anyway, considering the race's rules and all.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #588 on: March 06, 2011, 11:43:37 PM
[Y'know what, I'm done using Quotes around Anarchy all the time.]

Y'know, I didn't mean for that craziness to occur. But I did let my anarchistic side out by drilling through that idiot caveman's engine. :D

Anarchy looked around, he saw Stocking hovering around the area.

Stocking!

Hey! great job getting first!

I couldn't have done it without your help, you know, with the good luck and all.

Well, you still have 8 more races to win. Give them hell, ok?

Stocking then pulled Anarchy closer and gave him a small kiss on the cheek, then she ran off to the See-through, where Panty was waiting.

Have fun with your Boyfriend?

Stocking Blushed a small bit.

He isn't my boyfriend! Shut up!

You don't need to hide this kind of stuff from me, Sis. ;)

Anarchy stood there, feeling his cheek while the two drove away.

Its... been a while since... anything like that has happened...

He then waited with the other racers who already finished, the happiness in his face gone. He then muttered under his breath.

I can't have anything happen to her, I don't need to see more people I care for hurt... I need to protect Stocking at all costs... I might've made a few enemies for all I know, they could target her, if I lose her than what do I have anymore? I feared them showing up for this very reason! No matter, I have to keep my mind on the race.

Anarchy then turned to Gaia.

Hey, if you don't mind, could you keep an eye on Stocking? Make sure she isn't in trouble or anything? I don't want anything to happen to her.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #589 on: March 07, 2011, 01:08:51 AM
[Sorry to break it to you guys, but there's only one token for each track...and they aren't supposed to be so easy to find either.

And to make things more interesting, each track shall have a special challange
which counts as 250 extra points to the total score of whicever racer(s) can accomplish it.
Not only that but there is a special token in each track that are worth a whopping 500 points!
Of course, the token won't be easy to find easy to find, but keep an eye out for 'em
'cause trust me, they'll be worth the trouble!
Though really, it's mostly my fault for not laying down the landscape for this track and it's special bonuses (which by the way are things that multiple racers can do. It's a good way to raise your ranking in this event.)

However, I have a way to fix this, which might be good for those who have yet to finish the race. (aka' White-Jet and Afroshroom.)

Also, here is the chart for the points of the race:
Now then, this race runs on a points system.
Racers shall receive points depending on the order the racers have passed the finish line.
1st place gets you 250 points.
2nd place 150
3rd place 75
4th place 50
5th place 25
all others shall get 24-0 points in the order of their arrival.

Anyhoo back to the RP.]

A lakitu holding a large, flat screen T.V. came towards the winning racers.

"CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR VICTORYYY, MR. ANARCHY!! I hope you're having as much fun in the race as our viewers are watching it. I would have asked if you had any words to share with the audience, but it seems you already have. How incredibly cock-humble of you!

And I see you got a token in your hands! SPLEEENDIIIID!!..." Mr.Hatter shouted cheerfully.

"...Hmm, but it seems that the pirate over there from what my lakitus see also has a token in his hands. Hmmm, I could have sworn I have said there was just one token in each track." He told Anarchy, still giving off a cheerful tone.

"Oh well, I'll explain it later once the rest of the racers have arrived."

After Adante's arrival. Sachertorte came in scoring 4th in the race, followed by the strong Hobo Frank in 5th.
ST was still a bit shook up from having his color scheme changed, but he managed to get into 6th place. After him were Random Guy 1 and Random guy 2, who were followed by Mr.Potato Head.

Slowly making his way here, was B.C. (Bishounen Caveman), who seemed rather ticked off by something.

[The rest shall be mentioned in my next post in this thread. Hope White-Jet and Afroshroom post soon. Their characters might not even get into the 24-0 scores.]

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #590 on: March 07, 2011, 01:26:17 AM
[My token was kinda up high in the sky. Not to mention out of the way. Lets just say there was an accident and they dropped two tokens on this track instead of just one. Also, I love how Hatter changes words up, almost calling me cocky to switching to humble instantly.]

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #591 on: March 07, 2011, 02:38:45 AM
[Yeah I can understand that, but I still think that may have been too easy, already came up with something for this anyway, hence why I said that this might give other RPers a chance to score higher in the ranks.

I aim to make loveable and/or unique characters.

And to not make myself a liar...]

10 more competitors passed, most of them composed of regular but brave civilians from both the RPM and Sparvanina racers. One notable was a competitor named Cruiser. Who seemed like your everyday kart racer, but bared an emblem of a star being pierced by an arrow on the forehead area of his helmet.

After reaching their destination, the racers got off from their vehicles and began to stretch their muscles.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Insed the abondonned parking lot, some of the racers seemed to have lost themselves in the building, others crashed unto the many pillars. (-25 racers) It also didn't help that there were some invisible inbetween some of this pillars, which raised the numbers of fallen players. (-64) However, Garm Dasce was doing quite well in evading the pillars and invisible walls. It also seemed like he to knew where he was going. Perhaps he had traversed this parts before. Though rather than using this place as a shortcut, he seemed to be on the look out for something.

The cloaked woman wasn't quickly passed the motorcycle rider as he was distracted searching for something. She soon found herself in the exit, nearing the finish line. Half-way through the lot, Nekolyan was threading carefully, making sure not to sudden;y hit one of the invisible walls, while trying to maintain a decent speed in the race.

Falling behind, but not dead last, was Brocky Bulldawg. Who was sniffing around the parking lot, moving at a slow and steady pace. Like Garm, he too seemed to be looking for something.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #592 on: March 07, 2011, 02:49:59 AM
[Right-O, its your Story, we're just the Characters. Continue as you wish.  :)]

Anarchy was busy modifying the Jetskates...

This goes here... A little more to the left... Insert this to complete the circuit... Done!

The Jetskates have been modified into the Jetskates DX, Capable of speeds up to 220mph, with added shock buffer to dampen damage to user by 60%. Control has been improved as well, allowing them to turn easier when going at those higher speeds.

[We can upgrade our vehicles to make them more powerful in the upcoming races, right? Technically that doesn't mean a switch in the vehicle, Just making them stronger and more versatile. (As in, I don't upgrade from Jetskates to a literal jet.)]

Offline ZeroCracked

• Trapped In The 2000's
  • A-Class Hunter
  • 'Ya better pray to Martel one last time...
    • View Profile
    • My Chatango Chatpod From When I Was Still A Nooblet
Reply #593 on: March 07, 2011, 04:38:07 AM
(Well, I asked RMZX about this RP, he said just to jump in. Hope you guys can run me from here, because I have no idea what's going on as of now. Excuse any mistakes I make, et cetera, and here goes nothing. *Sigh* Will be short, since I'm a bit burned today.)

Zero coughs a bit as he walks through the city. Kind of dusty here. He mutters to himself as he stretches out his arms. Glancing around to his sides, he continues walking foward aimlessly, looking for any kind of adventure or event or anything that is remotely entertaining.

(P.S. Yeah, it's obvious that I'm nervous. Kind of edgy since... My last time RPing with you all. Well, anything needs changing, I'll be glad to do so.)

Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality.

I learned that all things explode in slowmotion if you punch them hard enough.

You may have to be on fire for that to happen, though.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #594 on: March 07, 2011, 09:38:29 PM
[@Anarchy:Modifications are allowed, in fact, they're encouraged in the later races. As long as you don't switch, steal, and/or create a new vehicle, you can modify your vehicle as much as you like.

As long as it's slightly and the modifications are done in between each race/checkpoint.

@ZC: We're having a race. Right now most of the audience who are watching this race are near the entrance to the God Killing Complex Ruins. Located in the southeastern gate of the city. Though it seems that we might soon get an unwelcome visit from a few ghosts.

And I'll update the story later, I still feel a bit tired.]

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #595 on: March 07, 2011, 10:28:07 PM
[Well, that works for me. I plan on having 4 more modifications. This current version is more of a speed/armor enhancement, the next one I'll focus on Acceleration and Turning, the one after that, Special abilities, my Final enhancement will be an all-around upgrade that improves all the stats and makes the Jetskates very, very, valuable.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #596 on: March 08, 2011, 12:46:03 AM
Meanwhile back in the middle of a cluster of remaining random racers...

Agent J:

"..." She was quickly swerving past several crashed racers and soon passed the finish line. She was disappointed about not getting there soon er but at least she was able to finish and keep an eye on- "?" She looked around, it seemed she passed Afro-Man and A.Silan by accident in the heat of all the previous event. She got out of her vehicle and furiously stomped the ground at her mistake.

Afro-Man:

After quickly punching a piece of the missle from the tank which ST exploded, back and having that fragment explode into a group of random npc racers her looked past his shoulder,"Damn...looks like I lost track of my Alternate self here...well I suppose if he's like me he should be fine...I think." he said as he finaly got to the finish line but was on the other side of the group from where J was.

Waddle Dee:
Guided Troll Rex towards the finish line after batting back a large boulder tossed at them by an npc who was riding in a large catapult for no reason other then to throw rocls and random racers. "..." He 'shouted' pointing eagerly at the finish line, quickly ducking as troll rex tossed a car over his head that was in there way. Looks like his attendacne at the school was coming in handy now.

Afro:

Afro some how drove into an time and space worm hole that allowed him access to any where in the known multiverse! ... So he decided to go to the drive through and after a snack returned back across thefinish line! "Yes I..." He looks around being dead last, in points any how, and got a measly point. "...well at least I still got you happy meal toy." he said holding a cheap plastic toy which broke immediatly. "..." He curled into the fetal position and rolled next to his car and the group of other, more compitent racers.

(Man I need to log on more frequently. X_X; )

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #597 on: March 08, 2011, 01:09:25 AM
[I think its time for an Anarchy Archive. From now on these will be descriptions of RMZX "Anarchy"'s travels through dimensions, told in a more flashback type of writing compared to a Journal Entry like the first 4.]

ANARCHY ARCHIVE #5: Destinations Unknown.

I freed myself of my past life, with people not noticing my dissapearance, I can safely travel through Dimensions.
RMZX typed some coordinates and a destination on a small handheld device: The Coordinates were simple, Date, Time (24-Hr), Location.

DATE: NOVEMBER 5
TIME: 12:00

RMZX then opened a portal, it was purplish and hazy. Looking closely enough you could slightly make out the location that was about to be entered.

He then walked through.

(TO BE CONTINUED IN ANARCHY ARCHIVE #6)

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #598 on: March 08, 2011, 03:13:31 AM
Gaia: Stocking.. pleease don't do anything rash, because right now Anarchy put me on Protocol Droid Duty. And my first task is to keep you safe, no matter what.

*elsewhere*

Scanty: 4,00032, 400035, 400048. That's all of them! Now, let's send our drone to watch the race, and find a perfect oppertunity to strike; hehehe..

*the drone enters the portal, and comes out at it's desired destination. It now is in camo mode, sheilding itself from any people-finding technology of all kinds, heaven and otherwise, from the naked eye. However, it can be sensed with Ki. To avoid capture, the drone lowers it's Ki levels to -9,000 so that not even the most knowlidgeable sage can detect it. It now watches the race from a bird's eye view..*

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #599 on: March 08, 2011, 03:32:52 AM
Anarchy continued to rack his mind.

"Stocking, after this race is over, whether I win or not, I'll take you to the fanciest sweet store in the area!"

This thing that he said continued to lurk around in his memories.

He thought to himself, what if after I win Stocking is gone? or if she vanishes before the race is over? He didn't want to see her hurt. Naturally, being the emotionally sensitive person underneath the tough exterior he made for himself, he fell into a depressive state.