The Busier World of RPM!

Alice in Entropy · 118643

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #250 on: April 23, 2010, 12:21:31 AM
"I see...so no one got hurt?" Nekolian sighed in relief.

He then slapped the azure man on the back of his head.
"NYYYAAAARRRR!!! You made me worry for nothing! I thought someone might have been seriously hurt!" He told the reploid.

From behind the feline cyborg, came the caped, masquerading hero (who has yet to save anything in last series) and his dog faced friend. They were both exhausted from chasing after the paranoid man.
"*huff* *huff* Finally...caught up to you *huff* Nekolian *huff* *huff* whose you're friend who you just mercilessly slapped?" StrangeMan asked.
"...More importantly...does he have food and water?" Asked Brocky.
-----------------------------------

Jestah had a stern look on his face, or at least he tried to.
"Hey, stop badgering my customer. We're trying to do some buisness here, and at a great price no less." the artist told the white shinobi.

Out of thin air, a chair materialized behind the ninja.
"Now sit down and let us do our buisness!...'K~" Jestah said as he winked at the man.
The arm rests of the chairs suddenly came to life. The attachments grabbed the ninja and forced him to sit down.

"Now you behave!" Jestah scolded the man.
"Now then..." Jestah bagged Agro with a used plastic bag and gave the afroed man to the boy. "I hope you enjoy your Afro Scrubber 5000!!...plus, as much as you'll enjoy those pancakes.~"The artist/salesman quickly snatched the money from the boy's hand.

"I hope you come again soon~ <3" Jestah gave one final wink to the boy and turtle before bending backwards to face his boss.
"Did I do a good job on my first customer boss?"
----------------------------------

Back in the wastelands, the wurm shell cracks began to widen as more ooze poured from the said openings.

I faint screeching sound could be heard.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #251 on: April 23, 2010, 03:33:40 AM
"Yep, no one was seriously-- OW!" Sapph said, getting knocked forward and almost onto his face. "Sorry to make ya worry for nothing." He said, straightening up and spotting the feline cyborg's companions. Well, I've seen stranger... Namely a moment ago. He thought, shrugging. "I am the Sapphire Knight. And as for food and water, you have a little further to travel." He said, pointing at the elevator, all the way on the other side of the massive arena that made up the lower floor of his Colosseum cafe.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #252 on: April 23, 2010, 06:41:34 AM
Jestah had a stern look on his face, or at least he tried to.
"Hey, stop badgering my customer. We're trying to do some buisness here, and at a great price no less." the artist told the white shinobi.

Out of thin air, a chair materialized behind the ninja.
"Now sit down and let us do our buisness!...'K~" Jestah said as he winked at the man.
The arm rests of the chairs suddenly came to life. The attachments grabbed the ninja and forced him to sit down.

"Now you behave!" Jestah scolded the man.
"Now then..." Jestah bagged Agro with a used plastic bag and gave the afroed man to the boy. "I hope you enjoy your Afro Scrubber 5000!!...plus, as much as you'll enjoy those pancakes.~"The artist/salesman quickly snatched the money from the boy's hand.

"I hope you come again soon~ <3" Jestah gave one final wink to the boy and turtle before bending backwards to face his boss.
"Did I do a good job on my first customer boss?"
" You fiend, let me out of this! I cannot believe what you just did, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME"
The ninja strugled to get out of the chair.

Back in the wastelands, the wurm shell cracks began to widen as more ooze poured from the said openings.
I faint screeching sound could be heard.
The group of 7 (Ok 2 were unconscious) were staring at the wurm
"That thing is creeping me out, I think we should go no"
Offered Mace
"I want to see what happens..."
Said Sieg
"Maybe it will explode in a colorful explosion"
Said Sonne

Archer

Reply #253 on: April 23, 2010, 07:26:46 AM
The boy and Omega idly watched the show as the two ate the pancakes, only pulling his eyes away occasionally to whack Agro over the head with the wooden end of the rake whenever he struggled.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #254 on: April 23, 2010, 04:13:54 PM
The boy and Omega idly watched the show as the two ate the pancakes, only pulling his eyes away occasionally to whack Agro over the head with the wooden end of the rake whenever he struggled.
"OW! What the hell man!?" Agro exclaimed as the boy hit him with the rake.
Meanwhile.
A. Silan was easily irritated by T. Afro. His last remarks made her punch the back of his head really hard.
"Ack!"  >^< T.Afro slupmed over and sat silent, "Oh great chief, don't tell me you've killed him...nah he's still breathing, well at least he'll be quite." Afroman said as he bent over looking down at T.Afro but he notice something about T.Afro's comb. "Hey chief, is it me or did the face on his comb change from '8D' to 'bVd'?" Moments later Afro lifted his head up, hitting Afroman in the face with the back of his skull resulting in both of them, crouching over in pain in a creepily similar fashion. "Gah! My face!" yelled out Afroman. "Gah! My head..." Afro then felt the needle in his arm,"GAH! My arm!" A.silan watched, confused for a moment at T.Afro's sudden personality change into Afro but also how He and Afroman now seemed...more similar.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #255 on: April 23, 2010, 05:20:57 PM
"...Way ahead of you!" Excalimed the broccoli who made its way to the elevator as quickly as it could.

"Anyhoo. Where are we, exactly? The masked man asked Sapph.
-------------------------------------

"You pipe down! We'll get to you in a minute!" Jestah told the grumpy ninja of justice.

Back in the wastelands...

The screeching suddenly stopped. The whole area fell silent. Not a sound was made by either the wurm shell or the 7 people close to it.

Then, the shell finally cracked open, and from it emerged a ghastly beast.

The wurm had transformed into...something else.

The head was still of the same wurm, only slimmer. On top it's "head" we're four moth like antennas, all curved towards its back. On it's neck was a lion's creast, with the markings of agonized faces. It had a long, thing torso, which bared many corpses holding jewels, gold and treasures galore. The corpses had a mad expresion on them. The eye sockets and some of the mouths of said corpses were encrusted by diamonds, rubies, saphires and any other shining rock both known and unknown to man.

On it's back, it had four batlike wings, blacker than the starless night sky. It's legs were that of a chicken...yes, chicken legs. The beast had the tail of a peacock as well, representing all the magnificent colors of the treasures of the world.

It had no arms, it mearly had stumps on which two sets of teeth rings were tied upon it. there were several teeth rings around the beast, just like its wurm form.

The beast began to emit ear piercing shrieks in a rythmitic pattern.

Translation: You dare hurt an offspring of Beezlebub, You insolent pests!?

It continued to shriek, or I should say, talk with the men standing before it.

Translation: "You should pay more pay more respect to a being such as I. It matter though, for I shall devour you and send you to the burning pit of Hell to be tortured in unimaginable and groutesque ways for all eternity!!

The new born wurm flapped it's wing at grear speed. Taking flight it drew closer the the already weakend knights and samurai.

The beast didn't notice, but their was a faint rumbling sound where it stomach should be.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #256 on: April 23, 2010, 05:59:36 PM
Mace turned to Sieg.
"There, you happy now? B( WE´RE GOING TO DIE!!!!"
Mace´s sisters turned back into their sword forms (dropping Schimmer and Stolz in the procces) and were caught by Mace, who then took a fighting stance. Sieg started spinning his lance and Sonne turned his cape into a big hammer.
But then...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You pipe down! We'll get to you in a minute!" Jestah told the grumpy ninja of justice.
" HOW DARE YOU! YOU DIDN´T EVEN SAY PLEASE!"  O:<
Yelled Whiteknot and trampled the ground. Then two sharp rocks formed from the ground and crushed the chair.
"UNFORGIVABLE!!!!" Whiteknot has snapped.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T.Afro slupmed over and sat silent, "Oh great chief, don't tell me you've killed him...nah he's still breathing, well at least he'll be quite." Afroman said as he bent over looking down at T.Afro but he notice something about T.Afro's comb. "Hey chief, is it me or did the face on his comb change from '8D' to 'bVd'?" Moments later Afro lifted his head up, hitting Afroman in the face with the back of his skull resulting in both of them, crouching over in pain in a creepily similar fashion. "Gah! My face!" yelled out Afroman. "Gah! My head..." Afro then felt the needle in his arm,"GAH! My arm!" A.silan watched, confused for a moment at T.Afro's sudden personality change into Afro but also how He and Afroman now seemed...more similar.
"....I think I punched him stupid...." noted A. Silan dry

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #257 on: April 23, 2010, 06:12:03 PM
"Ugh, great...if he forgot anything we'd be in a bit of trouble." Afroman replied wiping a bit of blood off his nose, and putting his action scarf back on. "Gah...who are you? A new clone? and what are you doing with Silan?" Afro got up, but fell to one knee, "Agh, but more importantly...what the hell is in my arm!?"  ;^; Afroman and A.SIlan looked at each other, confused about what just happened to T.Afro.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #258 on: April 23, 2010, 09:06:33 PM
A. Silan started panicing
"Oh my, oh my, oh my...I think I caused him amnesia or something like that, but you have to believe me, I didn´t mean to hit him..that hard...he was calling for it and and..wait he just said my name?" A. Silan seemed confused and starred at Afro
" What the hell is with him?"

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #259 on: April 23, 2010, 09:31:52 PM
The daemon beast rushed towards the warriors, shrieking out it's words.
Translation: PREPARE TO DIE YOU INRESPECTFUL CURS!!

It opened it's mouth as wide as it could, which happened to be big enough to swallow the warriors whole. But, the beast suddenly stopped.

It stood there in mid-air, the rumbling sounds of its stomach were loud and clear. The beast gave one short shriek.
Translation: Today just isn't my day...

From the beast emerged a large mass of barbed tentaclem wringling wildly agaisnt eachother.
The tentacles tore the beast body completely, from the inside-out. Its head fell to the ground, as the remainder of it's body scattered throught the field.

The tentacles subsided and began to shrink down. It returned to the sleeves of a dark skinned girl with a large mohawk.

The girl was covered in stomach acid which burned away at some spots of her skin and clothing. However, her skin seemed to quickly regenerate from the burns and managed to keep the girl from burning completely. The threads of her clothing were replaced by blood red strings.

"Hmmm~ That was fun. Worm stomachs sure are wierd!" She exclaimed in a happy tone.

"I got to play with a lot of friends too, they just kept coming and coming and never stopped!"

Her happy face then became a sad one.
"...But that was too good to last a long time. I killed all those friends over and over and they just stopped coming...now I'm sad." She was of course talking to herself.

She then noticed the people who stared at her.
"Hey! You guys wanna play too?" The child had a big grin on her face.

Jestah straightend himself up and glared at the shinobi.
"...fine then. PLEASE be patient and wait your turn before I decide to bring the pain unto your back end. Is that polite enough for you?...Sir~" Jestah winked at the man again. Though it was obvious the ninja was beginning to irratate the hard working artist.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #260 on: April 23, 2010, 10:38:25 PM
The daemon beast rushed towards the warriors, shrieking out it's words.
Translation: PREPARE TO DIE YOU INRESPECTFUL CURS!!

It opened it's mouth as wide as it could, which happened to be big enough to swallow the warriors whole. But, the beast suddenly stopped.

It stood there in mid-air, the rumbling sounds of its stomach were loud and clear. The beast gave one short shriek.
Translation: Today just isn't my day...

From the beast emerged a large mass of barbed tentaclem wringling wildly agaisnt eachother.
The tentacles tore the beast body completely, from the inside-out. Its head fell to the ground, as the remainder of it's body scattered throught the field.

The tentacles subsided and began to shrink down. It returned to the sleeves of a dark skinned girl with a large mohawk.

The girl was covered in stomach acid which burned away at some spots of her skin and clothing. However, her skin seemed to quickly regenerate from the burns and managed to keep the girl from burning completely. The threads of her clothing were replaced by blood red strings.

"Hmmm~ That was fun. Worm stomachs sure are wierd!" She exclaimed in a happy tone.

"I got to play with a lot of friends too, they just kept coming and coming and never stopped!"

Her happy face then became a sad one.
"...But that was too good to last a long time. I killed all those friends over and over and they just stopped coming...now I'm sad." She was of course talking to herself.

She then noticed the people who stared at her.
"Hey! You guys wanna play too?" The child had a big grin on her face.
The group glared at Caramel in disbelief. Mace seemed to be shocked to most, since the knights were pretty much to strange things. It was quiet for a while but then Sonne decided to break the silence:
"Yo, young lady, you can pla....." But he was soon stopped by Sieg. Sieg and Mace then backed off some steps from the girl.
"Why me  ;O;? I didn´t want to get involved with any of this!" Complaintet Mace.
"I think the were some noble reasson you had for joining the Kishin and stuff...." Replied the sword in his right hand (Subeta)

---------------------------------------------
Jestah straightend himself up and glared at the shinobi.
"...fine then. PLEASE be patient and wait your turn before I decide to bring the pain unto your back end. Is that polite enough for you?...Sir~" Jestah winked at the man again. Though it was obvious the ninja was beginning to irratate the hard working artist.
"Oh, When you ask so nicely... o~O...IT´S TOO LATE FOR THAT! You criminals make me sick! Get ready, you will now recieve your punishment!"
The earth around suddenly started shaking and the Ninja then charged at the artist with high speed. He was about to strangle Jestah with his noose, but something unexpected happened. A figure emerged from the shadow of the ninja.It was a young girl, something around 18 years old, she was normal sized and had a thin body, she had a pretty face and straigth long white hair. She was wearring an elegant gothic dress. She then looked around in confusion. Whiteknot stopped right in front of her.
" Excuse me young lady...but what in the name of the great Hayabusa were you doing in my shadow?" Asked the shinobi
The girl looked at him closely, then replied
"D-don´t be silly, why would I be doing in your shadow? I don´t even know you. XD"
"Oh, well my name is Whiteknot the white ninja of justice and zivel of earth!" The Ninja introduced himself and made some poses
" Hi, and my name is Temnota Persil, zivel of darkness... :o WAIT YOU´RE NOT SILAN!" Freaked out the girl
"Where, where am I, I was hiding in her shadow and now I am here... ;O;" She then looked around and noticed the Afro brothers. She was looking at them for some seconds and then recognized Mania
"YOU!" She yelled out and quickly hid behind Whiteknot. She was blushing.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #261 on: April 23, 2010, 10:56:45 PM
"You are at what is left of my Colosseum Cafe. If you wanna know what world or planet, I don't even have the vaguest idea." Sapph replied, heading to the elevator. Fortunately, the section of the floor with the food that actually had the food was still intact, which was surprising considering that the floor was mostly made up of really thick glass.

((I think I have the schematics written out somewhere in the Map of RPM thread.))

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #262 on: April 23, 2010, 11:27:56 PM
A. Silan started panicing
"Oh my, oh my, oh my...I think I caused him amnesia or something like that, but you have to believe me, I didn´t mean to hit him..that hard...he was calling for it and and..wait he just said my name?" A. Silan seemed confused and starred at Afro
" What the hell is with him?"
"Hm...He seems...different. Like a new person somehow." Afroman said with intrigue as he looked at Afro. "I have an idea chief, release him from the bindings you put on earlier."

"Oh, When you ask so nicely... o~O...IT´S TOO LATE FOR THAT! You criminals make me sick! Get ready, you will now recieve your punishment!"
The earth around suddenly started shaking and the Ninja then charged at the artist with high speed. He was about to strangle Jestah with his noose, but something unexpected happened. A figure emerged from the shadow of the ninja.It was a young girl, something around 18 years old, she was normal sized and had a thin body, she had a pretty face and straigth long white hair. She was wearring an elegant gothic dress. She then looked around in confusion. Whiteknot stopped right in front of her.
" Excuse me young lady...but what in the name of the great Hayabusa were you doing in my shadow?" Asked the shinobi
The girl looked at him closely, then replied
"D-don´t be silly, why would I be doing in your shadow? I don´t even know you. XD"
"Oh, well my name is Whiteknot the white ninja of justice and zivel of earth!" The Ninja introduced himself and made some poses
" Hi, and my name is Temnota Persil, zivel of darkness... :o WAIT YOU´RE NOT SILAN!" Freaked out the girl
"Where, where am I, I was hiding in her shadow and now I am here... ;O;" She then looked around and noticed the Afro brothers. She was looking at them for some seconds and then recognized Mania
"YOU!" She yelled out and quickly hid behind Whiteknot. She was blushing.

"..." Mania took a moment to let it sink in who temnota was, but when it hit him he bursted out laughing to the point of tears. "Oh god...it's you!"  >0<

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #263 on: April 24, 2010, 02:28:48 AM
"I'm afraid there is no time for games at this moment, child." Said a distorted voice.

Carammel's nose started to bleed, and the blood formed into a fairly large blob. Mr.Bloody stared at the battle ready warriors, a curved grin adorned his face.

"Good afternoon, fine warrior and humonculi. The blob said, tipping his white baron hat.
"I saw your performance whilst the child and I were inside that patethic worm of a daemon." The sadistic being clapped repeatedly.
"It was very thrilling. Very thrilling indeed. Though, it was a very close call for you, wasn't it? If I heard correctly, I heard you knights work for some damsel named Silan...
Suddenly, Bloody's grin became a menacing scowl.

"Let's get to the point, shall we. I'm like a child, if someone has a great toy, I want the same toy, but better.

Mr.Bloody expresion changed back into his regular, eerie smile.
"Luckily for me, I found just the toys I want."
Mr.Bloody turned to look at the remains of the Wurm Siblings:
Ventus' fang necklace, Vestia's earring, Vituada's teeth bracelate and Venenifer's fang brooch.

"Child...eat those teeth." Mr.Bloody commanded Carammel
"...I don't get it...but if you say so Mr.Bloody."
Carammel spread her arms outward, and instantly, all teeth were in her posesion.
Those with great eye sight, could have seen that she used her barbed tentacles to snatch those accessories with lightning speed.
She then swallowed all the teeth based items, in one gulp. Since she could not feel pain, it didn't really bother her a bit.

"...BLEHH! Teeths taste icky." Carammel proclaimed.
"Your probably wondering why I'm telling you all this, no? Let's just say it's been so long since I've crushed anyone's spirit, and I want to remember how it feels like."
The blob began to pulsate with a sadistic aura.

Also, this daemons entertained me. I should give them my thanks by bringing them to their full potential. I promise you, you will see us and the daemons again, some other day of course. Till then...toodles"

The bloody being went back inside the body of the girl. She then slingshot herself over the warriors, and continued to do so, even after leaving the men's sight. Will the knights heed his warning? Only the other writer will tell.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #264 on: April 24, 2010, 02:33:08 AM
Mirby vanished from where ever the hell she was back to her home dimension.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #265 on: April 24, 2010, 02:49:50 AM
Meanwhile in A.RPM, Master D was slumped over his desk when suddenly a message from A.DWII appeared, "Master I have nearly finished with the modifications. All that's left is to intergate the D.A.N. with you and the dimensional machine." A small figure swiftly moved towards the slumped figure of Master D, then D sat up straight. "Good doctor, If all goes well I may allow SD Gundamns to be allowed in the city again." he pressed his fingertips together and leaned back in his chair. "Doctor, have we reccieved any information from J?" D asked. "No master...we seem to have lost her signal when she went through the portal." A.DWII responded, "Fool! How are we supposed to know when to strike if we can't recieve intell from J!? Fix it now or I will take drastic manners with you. Don't tell me you've forgotten what happened to pokemon?" *bVd* "...I'll begin work on restrengthening her signal right away sir." A.DWII responded quietly and with the emotion of a man who just had his dreams crushed.

Elsewhere in RPM, Waddle Dee was in the middle of his lunch period when he suddenly realized he forgot to pack his juice box today, ":'(". Waddle Dee still had a long way to go.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #266 on: April 24, 2010, 04:37:35 AM
"All right, so what do we--?"

Spectro turned to get ideas from his new friend, only to find that she was now MIA.

"Well, that's rather disappointing... Not even a 'goodbye'..."

Spectro was unsure as to where he would go now, as the flying castle was stationed in a place that he probably could not find on his own, and the chasm stopped spitting out demons, so he went out of the thicket, hoping to find someone or something that could clue him in as to what was going on.
Then, in the horizon, Spectro could see a strange blue structure. He could barely make it out, but he was certain something was there.

"Couldn't hurt my chances..." said Spectro, making his way toward the blue building.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
Reply #267 on: April 24, 2010, 06:32:05 AM
Akamaru and Maru were in warp space playing chess on some chairs. God knows how they got there or the chairs for that matter. So far, it looks like Maru is winning, but Akamaru had some moves up his sleeves that could pressure Maru. Just as Akamaru was about to take Maru's Queen with a rook, they see Mirby zooming by to who knows where.

Akamaru: "Wasn't it that girl who was sleeping at the beach with that guy?"
Maru: "I don't know. I wasn't with you yet."
Akamaru: "Oh, thats right. Rook to Black Queen. This leaves it a check."
Maru: "Damn!"

Kinda makes you wonder, however, as to what happen to the cute maid outfits...

When was the last time I poked you guys...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #268 on: April 24, 2010, 10:05:04 AM
"I'm afraid there is no time for games at this moment, child." Said a distorted voice.

Carammel's nose started to bleed, and the blood formed into a fairly large blob. Mr.Bloody stared at the battle ready warriors, a curved grin adorned his face.

"Good afternoon, fine warrior and humonculi. The blob said, tipping his white baron hat.
"I saw your performance whilst the child and I were inside that patethic worm of a daemon." The sadistic being clapped repeatedly.
"It was very thrilling. Very thrilling indeed. Though, it was a very close call for you, wasn't it? If I heard correctly, I heard you knights work for some damsel named Silan...
Suddenly, Bloody's grin became a menacing scowl.

"Let's get to the point, shall we. I'm like a child, if someone has a great toy, I want the same toy, but better.

Mr.Bloody expresion changed back into his regular, eerie smile.
"Luckily for me, I found just the toys I want."
Mr.Bloody turned to look at the remains of the Wurm Siblings:
Ventus' fang necklace, Vestia's earring, Vituada's teeth bracelate and Venenifer's fang brooch.

"Child...eat those teeth." Mr.Bloody commanded Carammel
"...I don't get it...but if you say so Mr.Bloody."
Carammel spread her arms outward, and instantly, all teeth were in her posesion.
Those with great eye sight, could have seen that she used her barbed tentacles to snatch those accessories with lightning speed.
She then swallowed all the teeth based items, in one gulp. Since she could not feel pain, it didn't really bother her a bit.

"...BLEHH! Teeths taste icky." Carammel proclaimed.
"Your probably wondering why I'm telling you all this, no? Let's just say it's been so long since I've crushed anyone's spirit, and I want to remember how it feels like."
The blob began to pulsate with a sadistic aura.

Also, this daemons entertained me. I should give them my thanks by bringing them to their full potential. I promise you, you will see us and the daemons again, some other day of course. Till then...toodles"

The bloody being went back inside the body of the girl. She then slingshot herself over the warriors, and continued to do so, even after leaving the men's sight. Will the knights heed his warning? Only the other writer will tell.
The samurai sighed in relief, he really didn´t want to fight any possessed girls right now. The hookswords turned back to their human forms. Sieg at the other hand was standing in shock and ave while Sonne was cackling to himself.
"Sha-ha-ha, you heard that Sieg? They will return! And you can pretty sure believe what that bloody gentleman just told us, after all why would my original belying about something like that! sha-ha-ha-ha!"
"That being was the lost part of the masked man? No wonder you are a lunatic, brother...this is bad, we must find the misstress ASAP." replied Sieg
The group the headed towards the nearest town

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hm...He seems...different. Like a new person somehow." Afroman said with intrigue as he looked at Afro. "I have an idea chief, release him from the bindings you put on earlier."
" You sure about it? If you say so..."
A. Silan pointed her arm at Afro Shroom. The steel bindings melted into a liquid form and flew towards A. Silan. The liquid the orbed around the police chief´s waist and formed a stylish belt.
" Well, thanks to the needle he won´t be able to hurt us anyway."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"..." Mania took a moment to let it sink in who temnota was, but when it hit him he bursted out laughing to the point of tears. "Oh god...it's you!"  >0<
Temnota nestled behind the ninja
"Please, stop laughing.... :'("
That made Whiteknot even more furious
"How dare you make this lady cry! UNFORGIVABLE!
The ninja pointed at the ground. Some rocks and earth formed a huge hammer. Whiteknot picked up the hammer and threw it at Afro Mania
"JUSTICE HAMMER!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile inside a castle´s throne room on an unknown destination
A man was standing in front of the throne. A young woman was sitting on the throne and seemed to be focusing on something.
"Well? Have you miiiiii found them?" Asked the man with a singing voice

"Don´t disturb me now Adante, I´m trying to get all 3258 Vogels to work! I only get signel from half of them..." replied the woman
" Are you worried about you precious "toy soldiers" Silan?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #269 on: April 24, 2010, 07:31:16 PM
Afro felt the binding release him and got up massaging your arm, "Ok...what did you do to my arm and who are you?" Afro questioned. He then looked over to A.Silan, "But more importantly..." He looked around, "Stlz isn't here is she?" *O^O*

Afromania held out his hand, caught the hammer but was pushed back a bit by the momentum, as his dug his feet into the ground abit. He held the hammer in both hands and tossed it aside as it landed with a loud bang and cracked the ground beneath it as it landed. "I don't care if she cries, she brought it upon her self when she challenged me to a fight and was forced to submit." He then looked at Temnota who nested behind the ninja again, "Yup...that sure was a blast!" *>0<*

Cap'n just sighed as he face palmed, he sat down on a nearby bench and lit up another cigarette. "I wonder how we are even related..." he muttered watching the events before him unfold.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #270 on: April 24, 2010, 08:12:24 PM
" You do not remember anything that happened between us minutes ago?"
Asked A.Silan
---------------------------------------------------------------------

"You should be watching your surroundings fiend!"
Maniac was too focused on laughing to notice that the ninja´s hand emerged from the ground belloew him and dragged him down. For Maniac it felt like being drawn under water. When he was under the ground to the neck down, the earth hardened again. White knot then jumped from the ground and landed before Maniac´s head. He grabbed the hammer Maniac blocked earlier.
" You are guilty of the crime of slave trading and harassment. Your punishment is death by the hammer of justice.Be glad I´ll end it like this."
Before the ninja could finish the judgement, he was stopped by his shadow tying him.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #271 on: April 24, 2010, 08:18:48 PM
"Agh...I just came to a few minutes ago myself. The last thing I remember was being in the WDS (World Domination Center), being told my hair needed some combing but after I did...I just blacked out." Afro told them. "Hm...interesting it seems we may have stumbled unto something useful here chief." Afroman told A.Silan.

"Ha ha ha, I still remember-Ahg!" Mania realized he was pulled into the ground. "Well...this isn't the first time I've been neck high in solid ground." He then looked up and saw the ninja frozen in the middle of a hammer swing. "Hmph...you obviously need to know more about the people around you're protecting." He smirked as knew that temnota was behind all this.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #272 on: April 24, 2010, 08:25:57 PM
Whiteknot looked at Temnota
"Zivel of darkness, what is the meaning of this?"
The girl was pointing her arms at the ninja, she had a sad look in her face.
"Please mr. Whiteknot, don´t hurt that man, I-I don´t want anyone to die because of me..again"
The ninja looked at the afroed head on the ground.
"Seems the accusation against the crime of harassment has been lifted...your punishment shall be your body being stuck in the ground...but the punishment can be lifted completely if you release the man from the bag."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #273 on: April 24, 2010, 08:36:19 PM
Mania chuckled,"Please, you think I can't escape a simple trap like this?" He broke the ground around him as he free'd one hand and then the other and lifted him self off the ground. "As for Agro, he can easily get out of the bag himself, but seeing as he was an ex-copy of my brother, he seems to take on his trait's very well."

Agro heard this, "Oh yeah!? well I'll come over there and kick your ass!" He tried to get out of the bag but...he just couldn't really. "...I hate all of you." he recieved another wack on the head via wodden rake from the boy and his turtle Omega. "Stop that!" he shouted to them both but the turtle had  a look on his face saying 'shut up and let me finish watching this!'

Mania then faced the ninja again," as you can see...Agro takes after our little brother quite strongly."

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #274 on: April 24, 2010, 09:18:42 PM
"So it was all a misunderstanding then?"
The ninja broke down to the ground
"How, how could I made such a mistake? I was about to hurt innocent..(he looked at Mania)..well almost innocent people! I think I am the one who needs to be punished..."
He then put one of his nooses around his own neck...