The Busier World of RPM!

Alice in Entropy · 117387

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: April 14, 2010, 07:43:42 AM
SUDDENLY-
Out of a warphole is shot out Flame, crashing into the ground beneath him.

Flame gets up, and tries to identify his surroundings.
"owowow... What happened there?"

He checks his atomic clock, and sees a discrepancy.

"Oh great. Am i just screwy, or was there yet ANOTHER Deus Ex Machina? I swear, one of these days... The space time fabric.. mutter mutter..."

after muttering to himself and readjusting his atomic clock, He once again takesa look around.

"where the HELL am I- Oh..."

Flame said, before being smashed into the ground by the Giant enemy crab.
((the one and only from the RPM map, FYI!))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #26 on: April 14, 2010, 07:52:59 AM
[this isn't based on the map, Flame. It's an original creation... >_>]

After a few hours of walking, Mirby made it back to the desert, and found where she had seen Nova last. "This is the spot... the energies must've been pretty strong..." CRACK! "The heat from the energy made all this sand into glass... And... hmmm..." Using the Scann sigil, she idenified the energy trail. "To the west? But there's nothing but an ocean there! Unless... great, he's on the other side of the ocean. How the hell am I gonna get there?" She sighed, resigned and reluctant, and headed west.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: April 14, 2010, 07:57:45 AM
(So it's pretty much like RPM 2 then?)

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: April 14, 2010, 08:09:57 AM
(Think alternate dimension)

Akamaru continues to shift his paw in the sand, letting the warm sun bathe in burning rays. After finding a good  spot, he plops down and begins to play by himself. "Ahhh. It is so peaceful and calm. Just the ocean washing onto the shore and the warm sand is... sending me... to sleep". Akamaru then just falls to the side, asleep. After a few minutes, drool starts watering the sand.

When was the last time I poked you guys...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #29 on: April 14, 2010, 08:37:58 AM
[I suppose that's a... suitable explanation. Let's go with that. Flame was still smashed by the enemy crab and may or may not be dead though... depends on his future posting habits here... Ahem.]

Mirby finally made it to the coast; it was a lot closer than it seemed. She started walking in the sand when suddenly...

"HEY! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE STEPPING HERE!"

Mirby looked down and saw a dog. "Wait... did... did you just talk?"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: April 14, 2010, 10:56:51 AM
Reluctant to keep wandering around aimlessly, he finds a man who appears to be on a jog and asks him if he knows where he is.
Apparently, not without a fight.
The man's skin starts to melt into the ground, only to form some kind of slime, leaving a skeleton man where the jogger was.
"Finally, someone who can be a good energy resource." The skeleton tuanted.
Nova responded to this with a high kick, though he wasn't the best hand to hand fighter, he could manage. He grabbed the skeleton head, placing energy around it, to throw it at the slime, who absorbed it without realization an explosion was imminent.
Nova once again kept going, not surprised by anything he might wander to, though luckily, the monster was carrying a map. Nova lifted it in his human fingers, studying it as to locate where he is.
"If I was in the desert there, then I ended up at the castle over on the coast.....It's going to be a long while till I find Mirby" Nova started to sprint to where he thought was east, judging by the desert and castle location.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #31 on: April 14, 2010, 11:02:56 AM
After some time with no answer, Mirby realized she must have been hallucinating or hearing things or something. She kept walking towards the ocean... but slowly... "Everything's... getting darker... I think I'm gonna..." She collapsed on the shore, exhausted and tired.

Archer

Reply #32 on: April 14, 2010, 11:04:24 AM
Oh, it's that one. I thought I sensed them before but I wasn't sure... His thoughts trailed off as he looked over the horizon. Hm. His eyes narrowed. I'm still holding a grudge from before - naturally, of course. But, taking care of that matter will have to wait just a little bit longer. I sadly have, he smirked, more important matters to deal with.

"Well then." He walked forward. It's time to begin.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: April 14, 2010, 11:12:31 AM
Everytime Nova felt tired, he ran faster, this "He" was a bigger problem than human exhaustion. The place where he landed was just a large expanse of land, monsters roaming to and fro and towns dotting the landscape. Fortunately the castle where he landed wasn't that far off from the coast, though Mirby might have been on the west side for all he knew, but it wouldn't hurt to try the desert.
Nova came to a complete stop, he noticed that energy was booming at his ears, lighting up his finger tips, he took turns pointing each one at a treee, sending a spark of lightning coarsing through thier bodies. As suspected, they toppled back, passing it on to another as Nova made his escape to what looked like the sea. He stood by a large cliff, seeing the sea below and a figure.
"Mirby!" Nova yelled as he jumped down, brushing off the impact of the fall like someone would brush off dirt on their person. He thought of what to do, then remembered how to check a human pulse, gently puting his ear on top of her chest, sensing her heart beat. "Thank god, she's alive, though I guess I'll need to carry her......later..." Nova fell onto the white sand, too tired from running and fighting. "Least my human form got some exercise..." He thought.

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: April 14, 2010, 03:54:50 PM
Spectro walked out of the repair shop, shinier than ever. He walked down the street, when he realized that he had nowhere to go.

"Humph. This is getting stupid..."

He sat down on the pavement and began to ponder how it was that he got here.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: April 14, 2010, 04:06:31 PM
SUDDENLY-
Out of a warphole is shot out Flame, crashing into the ground beneath him.

Flame gets up, and tries to identify his surroundings.
"owowow... What happened there?"

He checks his atomic clock, and sees a discrepancy.

"Oh great. Am i just screwy, or was there yet ANOTHER Deus Ex Machina? I swear, one of these days... The space time fabric.. mutter mutter..."

after muttering to himself and readjusting his atomic clock, He once again takesa look around.

"where the HELL am I- Oh..."

Flame said, before being smashed into the ground by the Giant enemy crab.
((the one and only from the RPM map, FYI!))
Before the GEC could finish Flame off, a hail of cannon ball shots made the large beast to retreat. A huge pirate ship stopped near Flame. The ship looked like an old pirate ship, but it had mechanical parts, which seemed allowed the ship to be slightly floating above the ground. Two sniper joes dressed in pirate outfits jumped down to Flame and picked him up.
"CAPTAIN! THE MAN IS STILL ALIVE!"
Yelled one of the Pirate Joes towards the ship. A man was looking down from the ship, it seemed he was the captain.
"Good, bring him on board, we gotta bring him somewhere safe."

(Guess who lost his memories and became a pirate captain?  8D)

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: April 14, 2010, 06:02:34 PM
[this isn't based on the map, Flame. It's an original creation... >_>]

Says who? It's whatever you want it to be.

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: April 14, 2010, 09:03:43 PM
Akamaru wakes up and looks around. "Damn. Another wet dream. Who dreams of being stepped on- Huh?" Akamaru walks a little forward to find both Mirby and J Por Favor sleeping together. He suddenly comes up with a misunderstanding. "Since they are here together, alone... They must of..." Embarrassed and turning a red, that thankfully can't be seen due to his fur, he turns around and walks away towards the peer with his small boat. "Fishing seems so nice to keep my thoughts in order."

When was the last time I poked you guys...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #38 on: April 14, 2010, 09:29:43 PM
[disregard Lucky's message; we cleared it up in MSN.]

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: April 14, 2010, 10:56:33 PM
Nov awakes to find that he once again found Mirby.
"Morning, Mirby, time to get going..." Nova said, not in the least bit wanting to get up much less walking somewhere.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: April 15, 2010, 12:34:20 AM
((I still couldnt come up with anything else, and giant enemy crab battles are always the way to go in that case!))
"Urrgh..."
Flame got up, sore from being pounded by a giant crab.
"ugh... my body hurts... Blackhook?"

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #41 on: April 15, 2010, 12:54:44 AM
Mirby was lost in her dreams. She was remembering the fateful battle seven years ago.

"YOU! You've destroyed enough lives! You've flattened enough cities! The end that you've brought to so much will now be brought upon you!" Mirby exclaimed. He said nothing, but instead covered himself in his cape and vanished. He laughed menacingly. "Nova, I need your help!"

"What do you need me to do?" asked Nova.

"We need to combine our powers. This is our only chance!"

"Okay!" Suddenly, both Nova and Mirby started glowing. A bright white aura started to surround the two, and millions of particles started to emanate from the aura.

"NEUTRON SEAL!" they exclaimed simulataneously. Suddenly, the memory ended, much like a roll of film. A voice echoed from all around the emptiness.

"I told you I'd be back. And now, you will pay for exiling me inside that star. I will see to it that all you know and all you care about comes to a violent and bloody end!" Laughter echoed and faded away. "When we meet next, prepare for your end!"

Mirby awoke suddenly. "What... where am I?" She looked around and found Nova. "Nova? When did you get here?"

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: April 15, 2010, 01:02:11 AM
"Since I found you here and tried to get you somewhere, though I was too tired, so I fainted right next to you, hope you don't mind." Nova said, looking away. "You were saying something about a Nuetron something or other, I just woke up" Nova said, still in the same position he fainted in. "Ummm, lets get going!" Nova got up, feeling sore all over from sleeping on sand with nothing but a Mirby pillow.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #43 on: April 15, 2010, 01:15:47 AM
"Where shall we go?" Mirby asked.

"Definitely not where I just came from... I don't know... Can you sense him?" Nova inquired.

"Yeah, he's somewhere to the southeast. I think we should go northeast; that's where Lucky was. Maybe he can help..." Nova nodded in agreement and they set off towards the grasslands.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: April 15, 2010, 01:28:22 AM
"Sorry if it offends you Mirby, but who exactly is "He". I have only been on this planet for some time, so I do not know most of the people here." Nova said, trying not to give her more shivers.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #45 on: April 15, 2010, 01:35:13 AM
"Right... your memory of the battle was lost... To be honest, I barely remember it myself. All I remember is sealing him away. He was a great menace, a great evil. He leveled cities at will, killing millions of innocent people. I don't even remember his name; all I know is that he's bad news. And when he's around, I can't really use my powers as well as I normally can. He needs to be stopped, that's the one thing I know for sure. Now, let's go see if Lucky's still in the grasslands."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: April 15, 2010, 01:38:59 AM
"Seems the alternate dimension time lapse has made me forget things. Though I didn't forget you, "He" Must have done something to me. On the other hand, I've learned how to become fully human, look, blood!" Nova said, amazed he could create a full body for himself as he cut a small gash on his wrist. "Though it has some human side effects." Nova kept walking where Mirby was directing him, using his nose to smell the aromas.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: April 15, 2010, 02:18:33 AM
(Not one to let a good arc go to waste, I've decided to keep the A.RPM arc going but now modified and refitted for Busier world placement with a new plot! 8D)

Meanwhile in the Alternate RPM, a shadow eclipses on a rather nervous and sad A.DWII. "Doctor!" Said the shadow in a horrid and harsh voice not unlike the TMNT Shredder voice, "What news do you bring to me upon the development for my latest weapon to destroy that cursed annoyance that always interferes with my plans?" A.DWII slowly turned, "N-n-no master, but I did-AH!" he was cut short by a punch square to the face. "FOOL! I do not keep you around to waste my time! I need results not my precious time wasted!" *>8|* He was about to strike A.DWII again when the A.Doc blurted, "ButyourexcelenceIfoundsomethingthatmayprovetobeevenmorepotential!" *O^O* He flinched but then realised the figure stopped in thought. "Hm...you say this is more potent then my current plans?" He turned to the large window allowing him to view A. RPM, "Tell me of your...discovery." The doctor brought out his palm top and gulped as he uploaded the data onto the main screen, "Well it seems there have been some disturbances in the area, very powerful and almost...impossible at the same time." The figure looked at the results,"...investigate this more, and take your lab rat with you."

Else where in A.RPM both A.Afro and T.Afro sneezed.

(P.s. Might I infer who 'HE' is?)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #48 on: April 15, 2010, 06:16:12 AM
[He is obviously Archer's new character; a name would be useful, but you'd have to ask him. Just know this: it's NOT Roa]

Mirby and Nova continued to walk and entered the grasslands. But Lucky was no where to be found...

"What now?" asked Nova.

"Let's go to that city. There's a great sandwich shop there!" Mirby replied.

"Food again? Meh, I could eat," Nova said. They headed east towards the city.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: April 15, 2010, 06:52:16 AM
((I still couldnt come up with anything else, and giant enemy crab battles are always the way to go in that case!))
"Urrgh..."
Flame got up, sore from being pounded by a giant crab.
"ugh... my body hurts... Blackhook?"
The pirate captain looked confused at Flame.
"Huh? How do you know how they call me? Do I know you? I am not sure...
Captain Blackhook showed his left arm arm on which end there was no hand but a bick black shiny hook.