Valkyrie Profile sequel

Align · 1538

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
on: April 11, 2010, 03:55:11 PM
http://www.gofanboy.com/go-fanboy-news/2363-square-enix-bringing-valkyrie-profile-sequel-to-xbox-360-and-more
For talk about the Breath of Fire 1/2 compilation disc, use the other thread instead.
While it's possible the titles on the compilation disc can change, we can say with pretty much certainty that Square/Enix is announcing two titles for the 360. The only question is about the second disc which we were under the impression Capcom held the rights to. But first the big news, which is we're finally getting a true console sequel to Valkyrie Profile. We're being told it will be shown in video form only (nothing playable) at the MS E3 opener. For fans of the series, I wouldn't freak out just yet if you don't own an Xbox 360. The series is rooted on the Playstation brand and the word "exclusive" was never used during the conversation about the game. Showing at one companie's press conference likely means a timed-exclusive at best in this day and age.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 07:13:55 PM
Well, the only thing The Sky Fish disliked about Covenant of the Plume was the difficulty, but that still didn't turn him off the game. I'll be sure to let him know about this, now that he's a fan of the series. Thanks!

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything