EDIT: Thread is now about Lunar Magic program

Pringer X · 2688

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
on: November 22, 2008, 07:03:11 AM
I'm stumped as to where to put this exactly, so I'll put it here.

Does anyone have or know of a site with a 100% COMPLETE and NOT bull-crapped sprite sheet of Cape Mario from Super Mario World, with swimming sprites, jumping, running, holding, climbing and EVERYTHING else I could possibly mention and NOT missing anything? I've searched who-knows-where and I've found half-done sheets that's been missing SOMETHING; either they have no holding sprites, no swimming sprites, no climbing sprites, and various other things missing. I've searched a LOT of sites, and I've seriously come to the conclusion that such a sheet does not exist. I've searched with Google all over the place, and I can't find any sheet that has everything.

EDIT: Thanks Nexus, that's solves pretty much all my problems at the cost of making new ones unforeseen ><

Offline Nexus

• is one random son of a
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • No one ever said all Reploids were smart.
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: November 22, 2008, 07:27:06 AM
You do realize the cape is a seperate sprite that follows Mario, except for his skybomb maneuver?

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 22, 2008, 06:11:53 PM
That's absolutely wonderful to know ><

In that case, who knows more about Lunar Magic? The entire point was for me to try to put in a new ability for a ROM Hack. I wanted the full cape sheet because I have to recolor Mario and the Cape for the ability.