Megaman recharged screen shots

NintendoPalkia · 39623

Offline NintendoPalkia

• Megaman Fan Game in progress
  • Net Navi
  • Making a megaman fan game...We need help!!!
    • View Profile
    • youtube
on: January 27, 2010, 01:16:57 AM
Ok I'm making a megaman fan game. Alot of the information about it can be found on youtube by searching up NintendoPalkia and going to my youtube account and searching my uploads for megaman fan game themes, updates, sprites etc.

So far I have a pretty small group helping with my megaman fan game. But this project will not work if I don't have more people. I need a very talented artist that can help with making my 8 robot masters data cards. I also need somebody who can make mug shots for my 8 robot masters. (Not that important at this point but if you compose 8-bit music you are welcome to try and help us out here). This isn't something new, it has been going on for awhile now and my group has to get moving quickly if we want to finish this project on time.

Last but not least, if you are not commited to helping please do not say you'll help, the last thing we need is for someone to drop out on us. Thank you for your time, we'll be pleased to see your efforts in helping us out.

I've been helping out my group but it seems we need more people, If you need to see my actual work I'll be very glad to show it to you.

You want me to show my actual works? go to youtube, type in NintendoPalkia on the search bar and click one of my videos or my name and find my megaman videos. Thats your proof.

If you are too lazy to view it then click here:

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/173/6/2/The_Robot_Masters_by_foxthefoxx.png

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs45/f/2009/120/c/0/Rainman_Stage_Sprites_by_foxthefoxx.jpg

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs46/f/2009/192/3/f/Absorb_Man_Stage_Sheet_by_foxthefoxx.png

Just the basic stuff we've worked on for your PROOF but theres more.

LISTEN BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT. You may see some comments about me disrespecting an artist? IGNROE IT NOW. The whole thing started on youtube, moved to DA and followed me here. The whole issue has been resolved and we both did our fair parts apologizing, it was a rather silly concept to fight about because I didn't understand the artists reasoning why he would'nt help me, he has explained it to me and now it is all resolved, so please no rude/nasty comments at me because the arguement was over.

I'm making a megaman fan game, if you think your good at making mug shots and/or data cards and can help me out, pelase contact me right away.

Offline Gatuca

• A-Class Hunter
  • Sprite Doctor
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 06:02:46 AM
Ok Buddy, i will be a gentlemen, but clear

you need to have proof, why you don't try to prove yourself and create your own material to work, you can try to make sprites, tile-sets, or better yet, i recommend you to work on a concept and a story, sure you can ask for criticism here as well of help, but as far as i know, you need to earn that respect here, by showing some work and improving, besides most of us are alreay busy with our projects, so take it easy

and to be quite honest, people might think that you are a troll or someone that only wants to get attention and not beign serious.

that being said, why you don't participate more on the forums to know you better and earn respect and friendship

Here's My Facebook Account, Join the Megagirl R project http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002211482262

if you want to know my skype account, send me a PM

Offline HKLurch18

• Resistance Member
  • I drive you bats
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 07:41:23 AM
I feel the urge to inform the RPM community about NintendoPalkia's behavior towards my man, DomoPJ.
Apparently, NP asked DPJ to draw his RM Data Cards, which he refused.

NP did not seem like he took that well, becase he constantly pestered DPJ on both, DA and Youtube.

I'd like to show you people one of the many replies of NP on domo's dev-art account:

Quote from: NintendoPalkia
You say you help who you want to help yet that statement is bullshit. You help the people who have more popular fangames just so that you could get your shitty ass self more popular and yet you expect people to nto get mad when they ask for a request and you say no I don't wanna like the retard you are. You just want popularity so that your small shitty accounts become all big and popular. Your right, you are selfish, yourself aslo a low-life carefree worthless slob.

Anyone who uses thier talents to be selfish and only for themself, popularity/fame is worthless. Your lucky you can even draw like that because its called a gift. Not everyone can draw like that, so just get it through your [tornado fang]ing head. I hope by know through your thick skull you udnerstand my reasoning and why I'm pissed at the scum you are.

I intervened on DevArt already, but he responded to me in a rather unmannerly as way, as well.

Quote from: NintendoPalkia
Oh really? I'm a child when you try to make a game with garbage robot masters. I bet I'm alot mroe responsilbe then your little ass because nobody asked you to join in on the discussion. I will continue to bother him because of the fact that he can help others but can't help me. If every request he got was turned down I would not be continueing. The fact that he can help others and not with my project is the reason why I won't stop untill I can get it into his mind, otherwise I'll use alts to keep on pestering him.

For everybody's sake here, please ignore NP and do not help him. As you can see, he clearly does not know how to communicate with people.
And as Gatuca already poined out, NP doesn't even create actual content.

Those were my two cents, hope you guys do not mind me standing up for my buddy, DomoPJ.

Offline CadmiumRED

• Surrealist Extraordinaire
  • Net Navi
  • VUT HEYENPIPPIK WUZZA BRAVE LIDDLE WOODNIK.
    • View Profile
    • CadmiumRED's Art Page
Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 08:10:06 AM
Not to mention he's bothered me as well at Deviant Art.

"The fact that I myself do not understand what my paintings mean while I am painting them does not imply that they are meaningless." - Salvador Dali
"Do not be afraid of perfection - you will never attain it." - Salvador Dali

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 02:24:17 PM
Can you please stop making new threads?
And if you ask people nicely without a bad attitude, maybe you will get some... "help".

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Stardius

• Lazy and overall passive
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 27, 2010, 02:25:40 PM
Well, I wanted to help him just with the mugs, since I am kind person.
But this pretty much changed my mind. One thing is a person who can't really do much, but at least tries.
Other thing is troll. And this is obviously the second one.

Offline Kit

• #1 wizard of disappearing
  • Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
Reply #6 on: January 27, 2010, 07:06:37 PM
Yeah good luck with even getting any sort of help with this.
You obviously have no courtesy towards artists or anyone who refuses to work with you.

they dont think it be like it is but it do

Offline brawlman9876

• The recolor of Quick Man. (atleast thats what everyone says.)
  • Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: January 28, 2010, 10:57:25 PM
Ok I'm making a megaman fan game. Alot of the information about it can be found on youtube by searching up NintendoPalkia and going to my youtube account and searching my uploads for megaman fan game themes, updates, sprites etc.
So far I have a pretty small group helping with my megaman fan game. But this project will not work if I don't have more people. I need a very talented artist that can help with making my 8 robot masters data cards. I also need somebody who can make mug shots for my 8 robot masters. (Not that important at this point but if you compose 8-bit music you are welcome to try and help us out here). This isn't something new, it has been going on for awhile now and my group has to get moving quickly if we want to finish this project on time.
Last but not least, if you are not commited to helping please do not say you'll help, the last thing we need is for someone to drop out on us. Thank you for your time, we'll be pleased to see your efforts in helping us out.
I've been helping out my group but it seems we need more people, If you need to see my actual work I'll be very glad to show it to you.
You want me to show my actual works? go to youtube, type in NintendoPalkia on the search bar and click one of my videos or my name and find my megaman videos. Thats your proof.
If you are too lazy to view it then click here:
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/173/6/2/The_Robot_Masters_by_foxthefoxx.png
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs45/f/2009/120/c/0/Rainman_Stage_Sprites_by_foxthefoxx.jpg
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs46/f/2009/192/3/f/Absorb_Man_Stage_Sheet_by_foxthefoxx.png
Just the basic stuff we've worked on for your PROOF but theres more.

8-bit music composers are also appreciated, even data card makers too.

Anyone who wants to help and will help will be put in the credits of our fangame, aswell as my youtube account (the center attraction of the fangame). I can promise you that and I am serious about this too.

No trolls please and be nice, no rude or nasty comments please. (A few problems from DA, youtube, and rockmanpm regarding this have left me no choice but to come here, anyone who wanst to bring up another arguement or fights isn't welcome, so please don't start).

........well i had to put SOMETHING here

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: January 28, 2010, 10:58:45 PM
Hi again, NintendoPalkia. :3

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline brawlman9876

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: January 28, 2010, 11:02:05 PM
Hi again, NintendoPalkia. :3
actually im not him, he just told me to post this -_- dont worry i actually axsist
he is also telling me this And i quote
"please reply to her and ask her if she can unban me
 tell her i am very sorry and I won't do it it again tell her I need 1 last chance please"

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: January 29, 2010, 07:27:27 AM
I'm not good at meeting deadlines, I like to go at my own pace.
Nonetheless, keep on working!

Offline NintendoPalkia

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
    • youtube
Reply #11 on: February 07, 2010, 08:05:40 PM
I recently just got back from a ban about a big arguement. However, it has been resolved and that is all behind us now, so lets not worry about it and stick to the reason why I posted this topic.

The megaman fangame I am making is named Megaman Recharged but was originally suppose to be named Megaman reloaded. Anyways, we got mug shots and other sprites done so far nad only 2 more 8-bit themes to go. We are still looking for a spriter who can make end credit sprites for us and a wily stage boss sprite for us.

If you want to help us or support us you can spread the word about this game and look up more information about it at my youtube account NintendoPalkia, if you are a spriter you are also welcome to help us out, feel free to give suggestions about our works, here are some of our works:

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/035/b/d/Robot_master_stage_select_by_NintendoPalkia1.jpg
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/035/0/8/Megaman_FanGame_stage_select_3_by_NintendoPalkia1.jpg
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/035/0/a/The_8_robot_masters_by_NintendoPalkia1.jpg

Some of those sprites are going to be edited, or changed. And give us your opinion on which stage select screen you like better.

peace out.

I'm making a megaman fan game, if you think your good at making mug shots and/or data cards and can help me out, pelase contact me right away.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: February 07, 2010, 08:45:14 PM
I think the Robot Masters need some work. Some of them look a bit too cluttered and clumsy, and the same face seems to be reused quite a lot. If you look at the classic NES-style bosses, they all have relatively simple designs and very small amounts of colour. I would reccomend working on that.

I'm not a spriter, though, so I can't say much.

Offline carlos-182

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: February 07, 2010, 09:26:34 PM
Yeah, the sprites needs a little more work. I liked the Kong Man, it remember me Donkey Kong, I don't know why  ::)
But keep working on it. I'll keep looking this thread, seems like you really want to make a great fan game.

;)

Offline NintendoPalkia

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
    • youtube
Reply #14 on: February 07, 2010, 10:15:27 PM
thanks for that information, I was planning on getting their sprites changed because their faces look the same like mensioned earlier. I appreciate your support! ^_^

Offline brawlman9876

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: February 08, 2010, 01:51:25 AM
Although im gone being..."used" for getting you back Palkia :3 Ill still check back from time to time and see whats happening and say my opinion, as for the sprites i agree with Lucky Star a little to complicated. other hen then change up the face and they will be good.

Offline NintendoPalkia

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
    • youtube
Reply #16 on: February 08, 2010, 02:10:03 PM
I dunno where else to post this, if any of you read my ealier topic you know I'm making a fan game and some of our sprites and works are shown there. However, we are look for artists that can draw us good pictures such as cover title and good art for our robot masters.

I'm not sure how you guys work, if you can help us for free or if we have to do commisions, or if we just have to show you some proof of our fan game.

I'm not forcing anybody to help us, if you don't want to help it is fine with it but if you want to help your welcome to post here, peace out.

Archer

Reply #17 on: February 08, 2010, 02:16:38 PM
whats new

Offline FatherSaintPaul

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: February 08, 2010, 02:23:37 PM
What kinda drawing style you looking for?

Offline NintendoPalkia

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
    • youtube
Reply #19 on: February 15, 2010, 12:38:42 AM
sent ya a message about it

Posted on: February 08, 2010, 23:59:08
our fan game is still in progress, you can see alot of our works on deviant art and youtube by seaching up ''NintendoPalkia'' and i can also link you to some of our works here:

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/042/2/9/Last_stage_select_screen_by_NintendoPalkia1.jpg
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/035/0/a/The_8_robot_masters_by_NintendoPalkia1.jpg

That is only a small fraction of our work...anyways I guess I've asked for help about too much already but I'm looking for good spriters or editors that can edit these guys. It seems the same face has been reused alot ad I kind of wan them to look better, I'm looking for someone who can fix them up or even make sprite sheets for em.

Check this out:
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/027/1/b/Kong_man_for_my_fan_game_by_NintendoPalkia1.png

A guy on youtube made those, probably the best spriter that I've seen but if you think you could make a sprite sheet like that or fix these guys up to help me please message me, and our demo is going to be up soon.

Just remeber that this is optiona and I'm not forcing anyone to help ne, well peace out guys and thanks for taking your tiem to read this.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: February 15, 2010, 12:49:39 AM

Okay, I'm going to make this very simple.  This is your 4th topic asking for help on your project.  Your FOURTH.  Obviously topics 1 through 3 have yielded no results, so I don't know why you would think a 4th would.  Regardless, I don't care.  Make one more topic asking for help, and you will be banned permanently.

I hope I've made myself [tornado fang]ing clear. 

Offline NintendoPalkia

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
    • youtube
Reply #21 on: February 15, 2010, 01:16:07 AM
so your saying out of all the people who do it you are trying to ban me for asking for help? if you actually read them you would see that they are all different! what is the point of this palce if we can't even ask for help on our topics? are you saying that this place is jsut for showing our progress? How can we show progress if we can't even get further into making progress? All you people have been doing is trying to slow down my work for an unknown reason, I'd like to know why you want me banned just for posting a topic.

There are no rules against what I'm doign becuase I read teh rules, therefore I am not breaking any rules. So how am I up for ban?

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: February 15, 2010, 01:32:56 AM
PB asked kindly about this:

Can you please stop making new threads?

One topic is enough. o.o;

And I don't think a ban will be necessary.
Just have to understand that some projects are best done on your own.

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: February 15, 2010, 01:35:48 AM
Y'know, you can still make your project known without posting four seperate threads. At least post it in the same topic or something, otherwise you're just making yourself look like an attention hog.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: February 15, 2010, 01:55:35 AM
He is an attention hog. An Unsuccessful one at that.
I wish you the best of luck with your game, but the way you are going about doing stuff really isnt going to win you any favors. Try to, like someone else said, come up with the concept and ideas first, and once it is all planned out, THEN search for help. Its like having a job resume. You want to show that you HAVE a good Idea done, and now you are ready to start.

Otherwise, You will be treated like a troll.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.