In need of some help

Alice in Entropy · 2475

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
on: November 19, 2008, 04:22:43 PM
Dunno if this belongs here or the creativity area, but what the hey. >>; Admins, feel free to lock this if you deem it inappropriate.

Anyway...

My RP forum, Neo Wars, is in a bit of a jam. Since most of the mods there have either quit or are inactive, I'm looking to hire some new ones to replace them. Anyone interested in roleplaying might want to consider checking it out. Please PM me for further details.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Offline Psycho Yuffie

• Neo Arcadian
  • Pffft!
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: November 19, 2008, 07:23:45 PM
I like RP's if they're original and if I'm allowed to have gender-bender character. ^^

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 19, 2008, 07:48:10 PM
I too enjoy a good RP. I just can't seem to find many good ones these days....

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 19, 2008, 07:49:19 PM
I like RP's if they're original and if I'm allowed to have gender-bender character. ^^
It's a (mostly) Mega Man themed RP, except with its own story, many other aspects of other franchises and whatnot. So, essentially, it's an original RP with a Mega Man "flavour". =P And there's no problem whatsoever with gender-benders. We've even had a few female Robot Masters in the past.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 19, 2008, 07:54:11 PM
When you put it like that, it sounds pretty cool.

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 23, 2008, 12:52:46 AM
Sorry if I'm bumping this or necroposting a tad, but I have a small announcement to make with regards to the Neo Wars RP:

I'm actually going to be "restarting" the RP's storyline (and by that I don't mean "start all over again". I mean, "Tie up the loose ends and continue the story". My idea is to wrap up the current plotlines and then "reboot" the RP, starting about a year later (in a similar vein to Naruto Shippuden's timeskip). The reason I'm mentioning this is, I'm gonna need lots of help making things new and exciting. As such, I'm looking for people who might be interested in joining Neo Wars' staff and helping me build more onto the already-packed-with-ideas story. Anyone that wants to help has the chance to propose new ideas: factions, sub-factions, races, weapon types, other stuff, whatever. I would really like to go through with this, but I'm gonna need some more people to help out. If you've ever been interested in roleplaying and would like to help create one, now's your chance!

Thanks for listening. n_n