What Do You Want to See in a ZX3?

Satoryu · 109830

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #175 on: November 16, 2008, 06:10:47 AM
What about a new Biometal of someone other than Model O, which was fanservice to begin with, that fans will appreciate and is hidden quite cleverly?

I agree with this post. XD

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #176 on: November 16, 2008, 06:33:21 AM
Like? the only one I can think of at this point is Model Z. being as you NEVER get to use it alone.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Bag of Magic Food

• Neo Arcadian
  • Sonic's new friend Mr. Needlemouse
    • View Profile
Reply #177 on: November 16, 2008, 07:11:50 AM
What about a new Biometal of someone other than Model O, which was fanservice to begin with, that fans will appreciate and is hidden quite cleverly?
Cutman!  Can't go wrong with being red and white and having scissors on your head that you throw at things.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #178 on: November 16, 2008, 07:14:04 AM
I already thought of 2 for my fanfiction.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Galappan

• Mode Change
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Defense Mode
    • View Profile
Reply #179 on: November 16, 2008, 10:02:13 AM
I want to see fun Minigames, just like in Z3 and Z4. And I also want to see a game that's enjoyable for years and lasts longer than a day.
Yeah I also want it to be longer reference to RM3. So let's compute:
- Random Mechaniloid for intro stage Part 1
- Random Mechaniloid for intro stage Part 2
- 8 Falseroids
- Small4
- New Dynamic Duo (A)
- Rockman Model A
- New Dynamic Duo (B)
- Rockman Model X
- New Dynamic Duo (AB)
- Thomas
- Final Boss

A total of 21. Maybe they should go back to Artwork cinematics in order to have more space to archive that. Or just simply expand the cartridge capacity.

And more innovative minigames hopefully.

Model Elpiz... 8D

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #180 on: November 16, 2008, 11:53:58 AM
Maybe some character development... Ashe and Grey were cliché and shallow.

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
  • Unpleasable Unhelpful Utopian Totalitarian
    • View Profile
Reply #181 on: November 16, 2008, 02:12:59 PM
- New Dynamic Duo (AB)

As far as I'm concerned, Pandora and Prometheus are ready for a comeback.

I know that silly, but honestly, tell me it wouldnt kick ass? Doc weil back at it again?

Within the first ZX, it's heavily implicated that merging with Model V will result in Dr. Vile's revival. From Serpent becoming more and more like him to the continuous evolution of Model V during the battle. It's simply that Albert's intended Ouroborous is severely going against Vile's own wish to recover.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #182 on: November 16, 2008, 02:15:31 PM
It's simply that Albert's intended Ouroborous is severely going against Vile's own wish to recover.

So what you're trying to say is... with Albert and Uroborus gone Model W might actually recover completely?

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #183 on: November 16, 2008, 03:16:07 PM
As far as I'm concerned, Pandora and Prometheus are ready for a comeback.
I thought their souls were stolen.

Offline vile mk4

• Robot Master
  • Muchah muchah , muchah much.. KI KIRI KI CHIIiii
    • View Profile
Reply #184 on: November 16, 2008, 03:22:42 PM
What Do You Want to See in a ZX3?

VAVA'S BIOMETAL.

MATA DA CAFEE, MATA DE CAFEE FEE FEEE FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !! AYHOYY AYHOY TE DERETETETEEE TE TERETETETETE REE TE TEEE AYHOYY AYHOY

FEEEVEEEER ...DON DONDON DONDON.... PON PON PON pon pon pon PON PON PON pon pon pon PON PON PONPON pon pon ponpon PONPON PON PON ponpon pon pon PONPONPON pon pon pon PONPATAPON ponpatapon PONPONPATAPONPONPON ponponpataponponpon NOOOOS QUEDAAAAAMOOOOOSSSS uhHIUP  ** PLOP **

BOM BOM BOM bom bom bom BOM BOM BOMBOM bom bom bombom ...AH, [tornado fang] THE WOOD, I DON NEED IT, LET'S KILL DODONGA AGAIN

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
  • Unpleasable Unhelpful Utopian Totalitarian
    • View Profile
Reply #185 on: November 16, 2008, 04:06:30 PM
So what you're trying to say is... with Albert and Uroborus gone Model W might actually recover completely?

Model W to Ouroboros is Albert's creation. What I reckon that Model W as Weil, would recover completely on its own as an even more powerful entity were it megamerged with the person that wishes to become the King. Ouroboros is the merger of all Model W and is the ultimate Biometal. Ouroboros is thus likely to be able to be used in a megamerge as well.

However, Albert is able to become King without merging with Ouroboros by employing his A-trans in connection with Model W's soul eating to establish True A-trans, so Model W's own "ressurrection", as the game calls it, is stopped at the Ouroboros stage. Remember that Serpent's merger with Model W is just a certain stage in its development, only the first "final key" was used, the true final key remains elusive and Serpent became only a shadow of the King.

With Albert gone, Ouroborous can be recovered and used for Weil's resurrection.

Of course, all of that ties in with why Thomas thought Albert was wrong and if Model W is influencing Thomas or not. Which is unknown until a third ZX game arrives.

I thought their souls were stolen.

????: Prometheus... Pandora... Your centuries of anger... suffering... hate... and insanity along  with your battles against other Mega Men have given me the data I need!

Furthermore, when the same thing happened to Vent, Aile and the Raider, the process did not kill them. The Raider died of fear, nothing else. There's also something to be said for Grey/Ashe wishing to rescue them after they collapse.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #186 on: November 16, 2008, 06:00:27 PM
Like I said, Thomas will be the bad guy, and Mikhail will still be there. I always liked Mikhail the most, anyways. Think it's the way he talks.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #187 on: November 16, 2008, 06:14:06 PM
Yeah, I want P&P back. they were fun, plus after ZXA I feel sorry for them. :(

ywah, Model W megamerged technically IS a revival of Weil, but I wanna see his doofy ass head in a lavalamp. it ain't Vile without a Lavalamp head. XD XD and that floating dress of his.
( BTW, does he even have legs? he doesnt seem to have any...)
also, theres no doubt that Model W is going to recover, although will ti recover as Model W, Uroboros or an entirely new type of biometal, and is Thomas going to have a hand i  it, THATS the question.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #188 on: November 16, 2008, 08:08:50 PM
Model W to Ouroboros is Albert's creation. What I reckon that Model W as Weil, would recover completely on its own as an even more powerful entity were it megamerged with the person that wishes to become the King. Ouroboros is the merger of all Model W and is the ultimate Biometal. Ouroboros is thus likely to be able to be used in a megamerge as well.

However, Albert is able to become King without merging with Ouroboros by employing his A-trans in connection with Model W's soul eating to establish True A-trans, so Model W's own "ressurrection", as the game calls it, is stopped at the Ouroboros stage. Remember that Serpent's merger with Model W is just a certain stage in its development, only the first "final key" was used, the true final key remains elusive and Serpent became only a shadow of the King.

Of course, all of that ties in with why Thomas thought Albert was wrong and if Model W is influencing Thomas or not. Which is unknown until a third ZX game arrives.

Sound awesome to me.

Offline Aile-chan

• Model Ω/LX
  • Cyberelf
  • エールΩX
    • View Profile
Reply #189 on: November 17, 2008, 12:13:55 AM
Eh...may latter statement negates it. I know that you know that our well beloved cute Aile will never ever have that kinda of fate.  8)
Though I prefer Ashe more....
*Offers Peace Candle to Aile-chan*  8)
Eh...and that statement of mine is cliff hanged so let me continue...

Model X Aile riding a Bike then explodes...and as swiftly as the wind Aile manage to escape as She face the Gates of Haven. *Aile: Model Z...here I come...*  8D
*hands Galappan a E-Can for the damage inflicted*
Model O and Zero Omega are not just fansevice, the words of Flammarl confirms them to be existent, and look at where Area K-4 is over. It's over Area N-1.

This reminds me of something I forgot about bringing up. What is Thomas involvement with Model V? That face on Serpent's Model V Last Form and Thomas' face kind of have resemblances.

~ エールちゃん
SERVBOT #000597.5

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #190 on: November 17, 2008, 12:31:10 AM
thats just cuz Thomas is butt ugly.Llike simga.
OSHI SPOILERS...

Offline Flok

• Passionate Gamer
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Killsringman
    • View Profile
Reply #191 on: November 17, 2008, 02:24:32 AM
What I also want is a LARGE energy bar again, the bosses's bars keep getting longer and longer, and my energy bar stays the same. Are Pseudoroids and Neo Arcadians actually weaker than Mavericks in terms of energy bars and in terms of how much my buster or saber does damage in the ZERO and ZX series? Like every guy I enjoy a challenge, but come on, that small energy bar is starting to really annoy me.

Flok's favorites:

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #192 on: November 17, 2008, 02:31:50 AM
What I also want is a LARGE energy bar again, the bosses's bars keep getting longer and longer, and my energy bar stays the same. Are Pseudoroids and Neo Arcadians actually weaker than Mavericks in terms of energy bars and in terms of how much my buster or saber does damage in the ZERO and ZX series? Like every guy I enjoy a challenge, but come on, that small energy bar is starting to really annoy me.

This.

This has bugged me since MMX, and has, since MMZ and MMZX, been a real pain in the tail.

Offline Nexus

• is one random son of a
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • No one ever said all Reploids were smart.
    • View Profile
Reply #193 on: November 17, 2008, 02:34:41 AM
You don't explain that very well; do you mean the player has too little health, or the bosses?

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #194 on: November 17, 2008, 02:44:10 AM
...well, now, that's a good point, too.

USED to be, Megaman/X had one bar, the bosses had one bar.

What was so wrong with that?

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #195 on: November 17, 2008, 03:11:22 AM
yeah, seriously. at least in the Z series, Zero was able to have 2 bars at least...

Posted on: November 17, 2008, 03:09:27 AM
Also, No more Nerfing the player when it comes to hardmode. come on, just do it like the X series did.

Offline Nexus

• is one random son of a
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • No one ever said all Reploids were smart.
    • View Profile
Reply #196 on: November 17, 2008, 03:14:48 AM
Eh, Inti has some very different thoughts on how MM/RM difficulty works, I suppose.

Model O and Zero Omega are not just fansevice, the words of Flammarl confirms them to be existent, and look at where Area K-4 is over. It's over Area N-1.

I didn't say discard it and its [supposed] canon-ness, I just said there should be an alternate playable model or something along the lines there of that will make fans happy. I'm tired of hearing about Model O all the damn time. >_<

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #197 on: November 17, 2008, 05:37:27 AM
K4 is over N1? really? hm... got to check that map more often...

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #198 on: November 17, 2008, 07:47:02 AM
What about Heart Tanks, hidden Light capsules and pieces of armor? Can make Biometals out of X's armors like Model UX (Ultimate X) or Model FX (Force X)?

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Reply #199 on: November 17, 2008, 03:04:30 PM
nah, armor capsules would be a little too much like MMX. i'd rather stick with enhancement chips. just make them useful. Double Jump chip is a must.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.