What Do You Want to See in a ZX3?

Satoryu · 109756

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #150 on: November 15, 2008, 09:04:40 PM
And the remastered version should be good again. I'm looking at you MM9.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #151 on: November 15, 2008, 09:05:29 PM
What I want to hear in a ZX3...

A good soundtrack.

That and some decent US Voice Acting.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Thanatos-Zero

• RPM Irregular
    • View Profile
Reply #152 on: November 15, 2008, 09:13:05 PM
I want to see X and Zero completely revived again, only to kick Thomas and the four Megamen in their butts for good. Oh also, they destroy all Model W´s like T-1000 in hot, molten iron. I know it is dumb what I said, but this is really what I wish for the story.  XD

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #153 on: November 15, 2008, 10:01:39 PM
Im seriously considering Acid's idea on that Weil revival. that'd kick ass.
what do I want? better minigames. I mean, come on. Z3 had better minigames than that... 4 Megamen minigames would be appreciated.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #154 on: November 15, 2008, 10:05:21 PM
Im seriously considering Acid's idea on that Weil revival. that'd kick ass.

It was a joke. I mean I'd welcome it since I really like Doc Weil. But pulling that off would be lame. I don't mind Thomas merging with something big and falling from the sky while fighting Aile/Vent/Grey/Ashe though.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #155 on: November 15, 2008, 10:27:05 PM
I want to see fun Minigames, just like in Z3 and Z4. And I also want to see a game that's enjoyable for years and lasts longer than a day.

Offline Aile-chan

• Model Ω/LX
  • Cyberelf
  • エールΩX
    • View Profile
Reply #156 on: November 15, 2008, 11:14:19 PM
And you know, instead of a Ride Chaser why not Aile's Blue Bike. I can imagine the intro scene...

Model X Aile riding a Bike then explodes... 8D *GBD Reference*
*Model X Double Charge Busters Galappan into the path of GBD and transforms back to Hu Form then turns her back walking away*
...A delivery from Girouette Express.
*GBD slams into Galappan then explodes*

~ エールちゃん
SERVBOT #000597.5

Offline Rodrigo Shin

• Not a Zero series
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
    • Ácido Cinza
Reply #157 on: November 15, 2008, 11:22:28 PM
A game with eight bosses where you control pretty unremarkable stupid underage kids who kick the ass of a stupid unremarkable villain with a perchant for "evolution", lots of trite technobabble, and when you finish the game on Hard Mode you get a scene of X waking up on a bed saying "I had the most horrible dream... in the future!" followed by Alia saying "Go back to sleep, honey, it was just a bad dream" and then we're show that the bedroom TV is on and it's displaying a news report that says "Tragic (or not. Really.) News: Maverick Hunter Axl has been run over by a Maverick Laundry Van and has died earlier this morning".

The reason for retcon is to cancel out contradictions
a retcon is a last resort to erase a contradiction
Guys, please let me know when did Gwen Stacy getting retroactively impregnated with Goblin Twins solve any contradiction whatsoever and didn't create a whole set of new ones. TTFN

--

Whenever it comes to "consensus" and things alike, always remember Tony Bullet-Tooth's sage advice:
"You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity."

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #158 on: November 15, 2008, 11:25:18 PM
A game with eight bosses where you control pretty unremarkable stupid underage kids who kick the ass of a stupid unremarkable villain with a perchant for "evolution", lots of trite technobabble, and when you finish the game on Hard Mode you get a scene of X waking up on a bed saying "I had the most horrible dream... in the future!" followed by Alia saying "Go back to sleep, honey, it was just a bad dream" and then we're show that the bedroom TV is on and it's displaying a news report that says "Tragic (or not. Really.) News: Maverick Hunter Axl has been run over by a Maverick Laundry Van and has died earlier this morning".

GOTY 2009.

Offline Thanatos-Zero

• RPM Irregular
    • View Profile
Reply #159 on: November 15, 2008, 11:27:28 PM

Priceless. xD

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #160 on: November 15, 2008, 11:33:37 PM
It was a joke. I mean I'd welcome it since I really like Doc Weil. But pulling that off would be lame. I don't mind Thomas merging with something big and falling from the sky while fighting Aile/Vent/Grey/Ashe though.
I know that silly, but honestly, tell me it wouldnt kick ass? Doc weil back at it again?
then Megaman wakes up from THAT dream , ant tells docotor Light he had this really weird dream within a dream.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #161 on: November 15, 2008, 11:34:43 PM

Bullshit. Would never sell. And who would play that? Morons I tell you. [spoiler](me)[/spoiler]

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #162 on: November 16, 2008, 12:14:11 AM
Bullshit. Would never sell. And who would play that? Morons I tell you. [spoiler](me)[/spoiler]
yeah, right? who or what stupid idiot would buy that?
[spoiler]*raises Hand* [/spoiler]

Offline Galappan

• Mode Change
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Defense Mode
    • View Profile
Reply #163 on: November 16, 2008, 01:52:17 AM
You made me very sad, Galappan... ;_;
Eh...may latter statement negates it. I know that you know that our well beloved cute Aile will never ever have that kinda of fate.  8)
Though I prefer Ashe more....
*Model X Double Charge Busters Galappan into the path of GBD and transforms back to Hu Form then turns her back walking away*
...A delivery from Girouette Express.
*GBD slams into Galappan then explodes*
*Offers Peace Candle to Aile-chan*  8)
Eh...and that statement of mine is cliff hanged so let me continue...

Model X Aile riding a Bike then explodes...and as swiftly as the wind Aile manage to escape as She face the Gates of Haven. *Aile: Model Z...here I come...*  8D

And the remastered version should be good again. I'm looking at you MM9.
Yeah, they should just stay true with the original music.

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #164 on: November 16, 2008, 04:19:57 AM

Quoted for wisdom.

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #165 on: November 16, 2008, 04:24:59 AM
And I also want to see a game that's enjoyable for years and lasts longer than a day.

ZX1.

Well, if only because kicking Omega's tail over and over again is fun.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #166 on: November 16, 2008, 05:21:56 AM
ZX1.

I only said that because most games are either extremely easy, extremely short, or just not fun, and they don't hold your attention for longer than a day. At least Capcom and Nintendo haven't gotten to making ONLY this type of game yet.

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #167 on: November 16, 2008, 05:23:58 AM
True.

Capcom's more in danger of making those "one night stand" games, though.
That's how ZXA was for me. I got to just before Hedgeshock and those twins and said "You know what. Forget this."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #168 on: November 16, 2008, 05:29:51 AM
I want to see Model X7 Appear. As soon as you use it, your character starts contemplating if fighting is right, and you lose the ability to use that character until you knock some sense into them. 8D

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #169 on: November 16, 2008, 05:32:18 AM
True.

Capcom's more in danger of making those "one night stand" games, though.

That's how ZXA was for me. I got to just before Hedgeshock and those twins and said "You know what. Forget this."

Wow, what a hilarious yet perfect way of describing the ZX series for me. XD

Don't get me wrong, the series is pretty good overall, but when compared to the other Megaman series, primarily the X & Zero series, it really does seem highly forgettable at times. I'll gladly eat my words though if ZX3 turns out to be halfway as kickass as Zero 3.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #170 on: November 16, 2008, 05:35:16 AM

Don't get me wrong, the series is pretty good overall, but when compared to the other Megaman series, primarily the X & Zero series, it really does seem highly forgettable at times. I'll gladly eat my words though if ZX3 turns out to be halfway as kickass as Zero 3.

Agreed, I hope ZX3 is LONG and GOOD, not a 7 hour game like ZX is for me, Something more along the lines of 20-Hours Long with Quality Gameplay intact.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #171 on: November 16, 2008, 05:39:04 AM
Good voice actors for the NA version. I mean, come on! you went and got good VA's for X8, CM and IHX, but you couldn't use them for ZXA? No. you had to use the X7 cast. I couldn't take Grey seriously once I discovered he had X's VA.
ZX1.

I also want Omega back for ZX3. he was sorely missed in ZXA. also, some of the vibrentness of ZX1. ZXA seemed to be very dull in comparison to ZX1.
also, an unlockable form that is actually USEFUL for other than nostalgia. because as cute as it is, model @ sucks balls. >_>; at least OX was useful. I mean, heck, Proto mode Zero in Z3 and 4 was more useful an unlockable than Model @.

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #172 on: November 16, 2008, 05:43:49 AM

Yeah, that's a shame, too.

Instead of fixing the Vent/Aile thing, they further break it by having Ashe/Grey.
Ugh.

And on top of that, there were hardly any memorable moments in the course of the main games. Maybe the first time you Double Rock-On, but that's about it. No catchy music, either! ...well, hopefully MM9 is an indication that this will change.

Good voice actors for the NA version. I mean, come on! you went and got good VA's for X8, CM and IHX, but you couldn't use them for ZXA? No. you had to use the X7 cast. I couldn't take Grey seriously once I discovered he had X's VA.I also want Omega back for ZX3. he was sorely missed in ZXA. also, some of the vibrentness of ZX1. ZXA seemed to be very dull in comparison to ZX1.
also, an unlockable form that is actually USEFUL for other than nostalgia. because as cute as it is, model @ sucks balls. >_>; at least OX was useful. I mean, heck, Proto mode Zero in Z3 and 4 was more useful an unlockable than Model @.

Well we do have to have Model O explained, now. The 4 Guardian Biometals were stolen; I don't think I'd miss an energy source like Model O.

As far as Model @ goes, yeah, it was cute, so was the mini-game. But those 2 alone do not good "extras" make, especially considering what you have to force yourself through to get it.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #173 on: November 16, 2008, 05:48:33 AM
especially considering that your accomplishments in the game, affect what you can do in the minigame. you have to beat the game to get this far, get all the medals to get that far, and to  be able to go through the last door, you have to beat Hard mode.
what kind of Minigame is that?
ZX's minigames were somewhat enjoyable, why did they have to get rid of them?
also, I think copying Model O, or Omega with Model A would have been very interesting.

Offline Nexus

• is one random son of a
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • No one ever said all Reploids were smart.
    • View Profile
Reply #174 on: November 16, 2008, 05:53:38 AM
What about a new Biometal of someone other than Model O, which was fanservice to begin with, that fans will appreciate and is hidden quite cleverly?