What Do You Want to See in a ZX3?

Satoryu · 110092

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Reply #275 on: December 08, 2008, 11:53:23 PM
i don't really agree with a game devoted to PnP, either. my idea was to just play as them in an introductory segment. they're on their last breaths, so after that sequence, they'd just collapse.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #276 on: December 08, 2008, 11:58:21 PM
Oh yeah, definitely co-op.

And no time-slowing weapons, eh? You can stop time, just only for a specific amount of time.
IIRC, MMX2's Crystal Snail's charged weapon slowed time, and X2 was already easy. ZXA, people abused it, and no one could get a clear consensus on the game.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #277 on: December 09, 2008, 12:42:06 AM
Honestly, I really dislike this "PnP" game idea. it sounds rediculous. as there is really nothing all that big behind them. they were made, they were raised a bit, maybe a year or two, and they were permanently rocked on with Model V fragments. thassit. I WOULD like to see them return in a future game, yes, but not as playable. maybe as allies, but not playable.

Hmm.. that adds to the point ZX is a storytelling series about special individuals that held mysterious fragments called "Biometal". I'd rather have one play DURING the raid on which the power was given during that attack.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Galappan

• Mode Change
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Defense Mode
    • View Profile
Reply #278 on: December 09, 2008, 05:58:21 AM
I want them to bring back Z4's Item Part Recipe but this time more diverse & productive. Not only Chip Enhancement but you can also make an array of weapons (not uber powerful yet clever to use), tools or items that will assist the protagonist in it's quest.

As for playable PnP, I want Death & Witch Mode plz.

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #279 on: December 09, 2008, 09:34:25 PM
You know, I think I have something I'd like to see in ZX3, albeit a bit fanservice-y for Zero series players. I'd like to see the biometals actually refer to one another using the names of the heroes they were prior to being morpher'd. That or maybe a projection a la X in the the Zero series would be pretty great for acknowledging the past again.

Offline MassKiller1

• He who kicks ass.
  • Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #280 on: December 19, 2008, 08:47:12 AM
I apologize if this was already mentioned but, I think it would be great if the events of the Maverick Raid were revealed and/or Giro as a playable character in the storyline. Explaining the Events between RMZ4 and RMZX, whatever happened to Ceil (she disappeared according to like five different quotes from the game), origins of Giro since in the data disk it says that he only looks young but is actually very experienced, memories of Live Metals X and Z (supposedly they had their memories erased [coughbullcough]), how the Live Metals were actually made, something explaining the different results and effects of Lives Metals depending on how they are equipped, and Model Z has a visor because Giro wears glasses (simple), a confirmation of that.

That's all I got.   o o

Searching for the answers, meanings within the answers...

Offline Galappan

• Mode Change
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Defense Mode
    • View Profile
Reply #281 on: December 19, 2008, 02:17:52 PM
I also like to know those things specially:

- Ciel creating ZXHFLP Livemetals
- Formation of Legion
- Thomas backstory
- Albert discovering Ragnarok Remains
- Albert during the events of ZX1
- Albert creating Model A
- Recon Unit

But having a game just to explain those is not ideal. I'll rather prefer a some sort of ZX Telos. ZX Anthology probably.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #282 on: December 19, 2008, 11:18:52 PM
I apologize if this was already mentioned but, I think it would be great if the events of the Maverick Raid were revealed and/or Giro as a playable character in the storyline. Explaining the Events between RMZ4 and RMZX, whatever happened to Ceil (she disappeared according to like five different quotes from the game) ...  memories of Live Metals X and Z (supposedly they had their memories erased [coughbullcough]), how the Live Metals were actually made, something explaining the different results and effects of Lives Metals depending on how they are equipped,

wasnt Ciel Killed by Serpent when he went nuts? her trail ends in area L. which s where its recorded that Serpent went nuts. plus by then, Ciel must have been very old. if she wasnt killed by Serpent, she might have died of old age.
or both.

also, The biometals still have their memories. what was erased was their memory of current events. in other words, things that happened directly after their creation. As its shown and proven in game that they still have all their memories from before they were turned into biometals. both H and L mention when their pseudoroids are defeated, the fightst they fought long ago for humans.
also, depending on how they're equipped?
alone, and with a biomatch, they would be similar to how they were in ZXA.
double rocked on with X, and without a biomatch, how they behaved in ZX1. Copied by Trans-On, how the model A transformations worked in ZXA

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
  • Unpleasable Unhelpful Utopian Totalitarian
    • View Profile
Reply #283 on: December 20, 2008, 12:02:23 AM
wasnt Ciel Killed by Serpent when he went nuts? her trail ends in area L. which s where its recorded that Serpent went nuts. plus by then, Ciel must have been very old. if she wasnt killed by Serpent, she might have died of old age.
or both.

She escaped from Serpent to seal away Model V, whereabouts unknown.
And sure, Ciel died of old age, just like the Sage Trinity, right?

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #284 on: December 20, 2008, 12:08:10 AM
I apologize if this was already mentioned but, I think it would be great if the events of the Maverick Raid were revealed and/or Giro as a playable character in the storyline. Explaining the Events between RMZ4 and RMZX, whatever happened to Ceil (she disappeared according to like five different quotes from the game), origins of Giro since in the data disk it says that he only looks young but is actually very experienced, memories of Live Metals X and Z (supposedly they had their memories erased [coughbullcough]), how the Live Metals were actually made, something explaining the different results and effects of Lives Metals depending on how they are equipped, and Model Z has a visor because Giro wears glasses (simple), a confirmation of that.

That's all I got.   o o
So do I, plus it was mentioned in the first game that Praire fell in love with him I would sure like to know how that developed. inb4 WHAT AM I FIGHTING FORRRRAAARRGGGHH?!

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline MassKiller1

• He who kicks ass.
  • Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #285 on: December 20, 2008, 12:11:11 AM

Thank you so freakin much for clearing that up. @-@

Posted on: December 20, 2008, 12:09:38 AM
So do I, plus it was mentioned in the first game that Praire fell in love with him I would sure like to know how that developed. inb4 WHAT AM I FIGHTING FORRRRAAARRGGGHH?!

Umm...it didn't state that she was in love with him, it said she had feelings for him (which is basically the same thing but) it could be a familiar/nostalgic feeling because he looks KINDA like the Zero we all know and love.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #286 on: December 20, 2008, 12:14:43 AM
is that supposed to be sarcasm?

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline MassKiller1

• He who kicks ass.
  • Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #287 on: December 20, 2008, 12:23:47 AM

*sits down*
*leans back*
*eats popcorn*  (or cookie  ~w~)

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #288 on: December 20, 2008, 11:56:31 AM

I was pointing out the innate idiocy of assuming people would die of old age in a setting which even older people than her have been living for multiple centuries. The humans have been given machine bodies according to law, this drastically increases the human lifespan. Albert, Mikhail, Thomas and Ciel all appeared with the same age as when they were initially given the machine bodies, meaning they're older than Ciel and are originally citizens of Neo Arcadia. Ciel to this date still looks like her teen to twenty year old self.

As for the incident with Serpent:

X^X AD
Return of Mavericks -> Guardian Established by First Commander -> Guardian researching the Maverick cause in order to stop it.
->
X^X AD
-Serpent is caught in a Maverick attack, he survives and joins Guardian.
->
X^X AD
-Guardian Recon Unit uncovers a Fragment of Biometal Model W at Cinq Ville's Area F (The scrapyard). First Commander calls it BioMetal Model W. They research Model W.
->
X^X AD
-Guardian about to give up. Serpent, a member of the Recon Unit and the most passionate about the research, goes mad. He is empowered by Model W. The Recon Unit faces Serpent attempting to give the First Commander enough time to escape. However, the unit is mostly annihilated and all research data of Biometal Model W is erased by Serpent.
->
X^X AD
-Data of Serpent's betrayal is left behind by the remains of the Recon Unit that fought Serpent.
-The First Commander gives an order to protect the survivors of Maverick attacks.
-The First Commander managed to get away from Serpent, she vanishes into the Outlands. -> There the First Commander uncovers and seals away the Model W Core. Based on the data recovered from Model W, she creates the other Biometals and leaves passwords in each of the Biometals to unlock Model W's seal. -> Shortly after their creation, the Biometal's memories of recent events are erased. She attempts to hide the Biometals from Serpent.

From there, we know Serpent is unaware of the Model V Core and Ciel's biometals. With his Model W he uses his company Slither Inc. and his Model W to stage himself as the hero of Cinq Ville. According to employees, Serpent behaves normal until the appearance of a mysterious man and woman. From that time onward he had been digging around the outlands like a possessed man, looking for the Model W Core and the Biometals Ciel left behind.

It's thus Pandora and Prometheus who came to Serpent and sparked his interest in Ciel's legacy. Related to that is that they're well aware of Ciel as the commander of guardian and that she's centuries old, remarking that Prairie too is centuries old, based on her acquaintance with that woman.

Furthermore, tying into the erased memories of the biometals who had been hidden in the outlands for a very long time; Albert considers them a legitimate part of the game and even seemingly adapted it to suit their arrival. As such, he created the Model A, established ciphers that unseal only when there's battle with Ciel's biometals. Model A too is stored in the outlands and gets updated periodically with the situation on the chosen ones. His game of destiny that solely used Model Ws had turned into something completely else, yet he never once acknowledges Ciel's involvement. In many ways, everything she did to counter Model W was according to his plan. It's thus very possible that the missing memories of the Biometals relate to their knowledge of Albert.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #289 on: December 20, 2008, 07:46:21 PM
I always figured the Sage trinity was an exeption which had indefinite lifespans...

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #290 on: December 20, 2008, 08:02:57 PM
How do you figure that when the likes of Prairie and Serpent who both had finite lifespans installed in them by law are actually still alive?

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #291 on: December 20, 2008, 08:08:30 PM
I dunno... It just seemed like that might be the case since they were all special and [parasitic bomb]... just my thoughts. never went too deep into the matter.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #292 on: December 20, 2008, 08:17:35 PM
I dunno... It just seemed like that might be the case since they were all special and [parasitic bomb]... just my thoughts. never went too deep into the matter.

Well, the Sages, Serpent, and Pararie are 2nd or 1st gen reploids, since there was a 2nd gen reploid NPC in ZXA, If I remember properly. They tend to have thier current lifespans even though equality laws have kicked in when the sages are formed.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #293 on: December 20, 2008, 09:43:48 PM
The Sage Trinity is a group of humans who have been given machine bodies and have been able to live for more than 200 years. There is no exception to be made here, all machine bodies have roughly the same durability. However, the flesh parts that are retained by some humans do not have the same durability. How much of the body is replaced with machine is completely optional.

For Reploids, the lifespan is capable of being tampered with, as proven in the case of Pandora and Prometheus. However, even old model Reploids are given lifespans, but no triangle. Serpent and Prairie aren't old model Reploids, having the triangle marking and by affiliation also a lifespan setting. No exceptions are made with the law, it's simply that since the human lifespan is of an unknown length thanks to the advances of medical science and the introduction of machine bodies, what constitutes a Reploid's artificial lifespan setting isn't defined at all within the story. All we can really tell is that it is some arbitrary high number that never will be reached thanks to the dangers of everyday life and that the lifespan setting really only exists to promote equality and for Albert and Thomas to take advantage of during their bids for world domination.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #294 on: December 21, 2008, 02:47:06 AM
Actually, Prairie IS an Old model Reploid... she was Allouete. Though if Im right, she was upgraded with a lifespan and a groing body like the rest of the race... I think.

Offline Flok

• Passionate Gamer
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Killsringman
    • View Profile
Reply #295 on: December 21, 2008, 03:05:45 AM
The Sage Trinity originally came from Neo Arcadia? That's a new one for me, interesting.

Flok's favorites:

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #296 on: December 21, 2008, 03:09:59 AM
hey... on a side note, does anyone know Weil/Vile's first name? does he even HAVE one?

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #297 on: December 21, 2008, 03:10:32 AM
hey... on a side note, does anyone know Weil/Vile's first name? does he even HAVE one?

Doctor.

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #298 on: December 21, 2008, 03:11:04 AM
Doctor.

Damn, I was beaten to the punch this time.

Offline Yllisos Zanon

• The Laberynth Librarian
  • Resistance Member
  • Individuality, so F*#K popularity
    • View Profile
Reply #299 on: December 21, 2008, 09:05:08 AM
No surprise if it has already been mentioned, but for The Holiday Spirit, Bio.Metal K (kraft)

Megaman ZXK, I find that it rolls of the tongue nicely.  Or is it just me.  -_-

They're coming to take me away
hee hee hoo hoo haw haw

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=veasman#