RPM Fortress - The Roleplay

Alice in Entropy · 44569

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #300 on: November 22, 2009, 08:11:58 AM
[Alright, I just want to make a few things clear. The reason that the story got derailed was partly my fault. But not entirely my Fault. After Omega Blasted up BLU base a little bit, I gave him the choice of somebody to be his prize. Then BlackHook Reccomended I used the other 2 as Dancers (A joke I made about how the BLU team was getting more recruits because of slutty dancers outside of their recruitment center while we had a scarecrow with a bikini. Mainly because more people signed up for BLU than RED.) When Nova "Captured" C.C. thats where the massive derailment started. Technically Omega brought the sex thing into the RP, not me. Now lets just Reset, and Forget this little [tornado fang]ing mess ever happened. And don't get on my ass for everything. It wasn't all my Fault.]

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #301 on: November 22, 2009, 10:30:43 PM
[Yeah yeah I understand now, but it seems just a two on two match, and I have no motivation to keep going, but Ill try to be frequent qaround here, not as much as before, that was crazy. So anyways, how about we try to derail from the storyline a lil bit, but jus tnot go overboard like getting your tonsols beaten by seth and his crazy ass copy moves.]

Offline OmegaZ

• Knows a hot
  • A-Class Hunter
  • Mmmmmm, Coffah.
    • View Profile
Reply #302 on: November 23, 2009, 05:17:11 AM
[Awww, so the first wall is still in one piece? ;O;

Yeah, but let's try to let everyone else keep up with us, we post way too fast. That's part of the reason a lot of people left.]

Something weird happened to my banner, please wait while I find a new one.

*Elevator music starts playing*

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #303 on: November 25, 2009, 06:03:15 AM
[wall fixed] Nova, being the storyline advancing person he is, swiped Kallen's panties and Omega's godmod swords and started investigating them, bwahahahaha. Leaving a note saying, 'STOLE STUFF FOR INSPECTION kthnx buybie.'

Offline OmegaZ

• Knows a hot
  • A-Class Hunter
  • Mmmmmm, Coffah.
    • View Profile
Reply #304 on: November 25, 2009, 10:48:41 PM
Huh, thought I left that back in the MMZ dimension a few weeks ago, never mind.

*Steals Nova's shovel*

Sorry, need to shovel up all the feathers that were left over from skinning the turkeys and I didn't wanna get my shovel dirty!

[Happy Almost Thanksgiving Guys!]

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #305 on: November 26, 2009, 02:28:17 AM
Nova pounced upon the fried frenches that were on the kitchen table, eating them all, alone, since everyone except saphie were alive, Lucky got stolen by some pervert who collected spies and every one else got killed by me. So now I am captain of the BLU base. 'Saphire, could ya get me some coffee?" Said Nova, investigating all the pictures of Kallen she was going to send ro RMZX, "People do this...for others? Interesting." Said the decoy Nova that was investigating the planet.

Offline OmegaZ

• Knows a hot
  • A-Class Hunter
  • Mmmmmm, Coffah.
    • View Profile
Reply #306 on: November 26, 2009, 04:41:45 AM
As Omega continued shoveling up the feathers he remebered all the good times we all had before this thread got half dead,

(4th wall owned: 1

Yeah, since it was weakened by Nova, it will start getting owned.)

When he finished, he dashed over to Blu base.

Hey, Nova, here is your shovel back, oh and happy thanksgiving,

*shoots Nova in face*'

Let that be a warning, so much as look at my ham tommorow, and there will be more where that came from.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #307 on: November 26, 2009, 04:45:11 AM
"Fool, im not in the mood for this." Says Nova, smacking Omega with a shovel "I dont give a [tornado fang]ing damn if your the god of destruction, you sitll have the same HP as me." Explained Nova shooting Omega with a rocket to make him respawn, which it did. "Happy [tornado fang]ing thanksgiving."

Offline OmegaZ

• Knows a hot
  • A-Class Hunter
  • Mmmmmm, Coffah.
    • View Profile
Reply #308 on: November 26, 2009, 05:22:36 AM
I Realize that, I just don't want you to touch my ham, gawd, happy thanksgiving, and, didn't we have a truce outside of battle anyways?

*Hands Nova a freshly prepared turkey ready for cookin'*

Happy Thanksgiving.