How was Albert going to "reset the world"?

CyberXIII · 12049

Aresian

Reply #25 on: December 09, 2009, 03:27:17 AM
Well, point stands in the absence of that.  Common sense isn't all that common.  >.>

This.

What he said.

And this, thirded.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #26 on: December 09, 2009, 03:31:53 AM
Fourthed... >.< </wii>

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: December 09, 2009, 04:25:49 AM
Hey, hey, I want to play them, but I have trouble finding a full Legends 2 UNDER 40 bucks.
seriously. if I can get 1 for 8 bucks, I want to get 2 for a low price as well. Im not about to pay upwards of 30 bucks for it. I mean, hell, maybe im asking too much, but I want a full l2. including the disc, case, and manual.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline CyberXIII

• Doctor Ivo Robotnik
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
    • My Fanfic and Rant account
Reply #28 on: December 09, 2009, 11:13:02 PM
Well, point stands in the absence of that.  Common sense isn't all that common.  >.>

Now what's that supposed to mean...?

What color is my heart, Snively...?

http://downloads.khinsider.com/?u=23112
Click here to find a site with loads of soundtracks available.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: December 10, 2009, 01:49:25 AM
Exactly what it sounds like.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #30 on: December 10, 2009, 02:47:38 AM
Hey, hey, I want to play them, but I have trouble finding a full Legends 2 UNDER 40 bucks.
seriously. if I can get 1 for 8 bucks, I want to get 2 for a low price as well. Im not about to pay upwards of 30 bucks for it. I mean, hell, maybe im asking too much, but I want a full l2. including the disc, case, and manual.
The fact that you cannot find L2 for a reasonable price is unfortunate, but nevertheless, if you can find L1 then start with L1.  Even if I consider L2 superior, you miss a lot (enjoyable-wise, not story-wise) by skipping the first.  No Legends experience is complete without the Marlwolf battle, among a great many other things.

BTW, it gets worse.  Misadventures in a paper sleeve runs nearly 60 bucks on Amazon. o-O
No Power Stone game touches that. =P

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: December 10, 2009, 08:24:19 AM
Meh. Misdventures never really grabbed me. I always wanted to play Legends, but Misadventures just isnt me.

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #32 on: December 11, 2009, 12:14:27 AM
You might change your tune once you see the Bonnes and Servbots in action, a whole game of that would be hard-pressed NOT to kick ass.  At *LEAST* play the first two bank robbery missions.  If you're not laughing your ass off by that point then you're beyond all hope.

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: December 11, 2009, 04:31:20 AM
If I can ever get the games in the first place, sure Ill play em, but till then...