Alice in Entropy · 33331

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #75 on: January 01, 2010, 03:51:59 AM
(..akward moment is akward.. I had a feeling that we are all on one side of RPM..which felt even more akward.)

Gaia: Prepare to refuel the colony, we will begin mining tomorrow!

Worker: Yes sir!

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #76 on: January 01, 2010, 03:54:26 AM
Hajime had just taken a break from tinkering with the satilite, heading back to his truck to test out and see if the transmission had been successfully rerouted.  Upon reaching the driver's seat of his dragon truck, he saw his hailing signal flashing, indicating another customer was calling for his services.

He takes a wire out of a port next to the flashing light and sticks it on his lower right protrution, then presses a button that sends a confirmation signal back to the ship that hailed him.

"Rare Finds Delivery; I can dig up anything and have it ready in a short time," he spoke.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #77 on: January 01, 2010, 03:54:52 AM
???: Really? SWEEEETT! Yo, get ready for landing!

???2: What? We can't land this thing properly yet! Do'nt-

???: Hey let go of the controls!

The feeds starts to cut off as the two fight with each other...

DWII: Something about them sound...familiar...

Archer: Well I-

A large and horrendus crash is heard in the docking bay...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #78 on: January 01, 2010, 03:59:17 AM
"... They seemed to have docked, Captain." DWII said, facepalming for an unknown reason.

"Thanks for stating the obvious... That's my job!" Archer retorted.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Archer

Reply #79 on: January 01, 2010, 04:01:28 AM
Archer sighed. "Wily, go investigate."

Wily frowned. "Why can't you do it?"

"Because," Archer stated, "I have to keep our guest company." He said, pointing to Lucky.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #80 on: January 01, 2010, 04:04:58 AM
"Right, right, I'm going." DWII walked out of the control room, and headed towards the hanger.

Once there, he saw the ship, quite totalled from the crash. He went over to it and tried to find an opening when the ramp began to lower. DWII jumped back, and braced himself.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #81 on: January 01, 2010, 04:05:24 AM
Hajime had just taken a break from tinkering with the satilite, heading back to his truck to test out and see if the transmission had been successfully rerouted.  Upon reaching the driver's seat of his dragon truck, he saw his hailing signal flashing, indicating another customer was calling for his services.

He takes a wire out of a port next to the flashing light and sticks it on his lower right protrution, then presses a button that sends a confirmation signal back to the ship that hailed him.

"Rare Finds Delivery; I can dig up anything and have it ready in a short time," he spoke.

*Gaia gets another call, this time from a company*

Gaia: Oh, I do belive you have reached the mining colony.. I do belive you were the ones that traced our frequency through earlier.

As the treasure hunter has recently pinged him just minutes after got out of orbit, he thinks of an idea..

Gaia: I'd like more rare robots left over in the now more dangerous Eggmanland, can you think you can do the job?

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #82 on: January 01, 2010, 04:12:08 AM
"Right, right, I'm going." DWII walked out of the control room, and headed towards the hanger.

Once there, he saw the ship, quite totalled from the crash. He went over to it and tried to find an opening when the ramp began to lower. DWII jumped back, and braced himself.

A bunch of smoke flew out the door and much to DWII's suprise a familair looking robot came out...

???2: Gah...Damn it, you know how long it took us to fix everything in that pile of junk! *pats out a small flame on his shoulder*

???: *still in the smoke* Now now, is that any concern of ours now? We finaly maneged to cath up to every one else Dan.

DWII:...Dan...then that means... 8D

Dan: Still we're stuck here now Afro.  -_-

Afro: *still covered in the smoke* And? It's just like old times again. 8D

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #83 on: January 01, 2010, 04:15:21 AM
"... No wonder I have the feeling to facepalm... You are still the same Afro after all..." DWII laughed a bit.

"So where have you been these 50 past years?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #84 on: January 01, 2010, 04:24:31 AM
Afro: oh you know just drifting around aimlessly in space after I went on my own for awhile.

DWII: Oh I see, then I must give you something that's over due in a-...*smoke clears showing Afro*

Afro: What? Oh right...yeah I some how got turned into a mole man like...

Dan: 47 years ago.  ::)

Afro: Yup. So now I'm part mole i guess. *o3o*

DWII: ...

(For the record Afro now looks like THIS but with an Afro)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #85 on: January 01, 2010, 04:27:54 AM

Afro: Ehh doc?

Dan: I think he snapped.

DWII: Pig mole steak...

Afro + Dan: :o

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #86 on: January 01, 2010, 04:31:33 AM
Afro: Look we can remenise about old times later, but for now where's Roa?  8D

DWII: Oh...about that...

Afro: What? This is his ship after all.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #87 on: January 01, 2010, 04:33:55 AM
*Gaia gets another call, this time from a company*

Gaia: Oh, I do belive you have reached the mining colony.. I do belive you were the ones that traced our frequency through earlier.

As the treasure hunter has recently pinged him just minutes after got out of orbit, he thinks of an idea..

Gaia: I'd like more rare robots left over in the now more dangerous Eggmanland, can you think you can do the job?

Hajime compresses his lips at the request.  There was no telling if Eggmanland is still inhabited by the owners.  It wouldn't hurt to ask, seeing as he's done some delivery work for them over the years.

"it shouldn't be much a problem," he said, "I should be able to find the robots you need, but I might need a little more detail on whether you want specific robots or whatever I can find."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #88 on: January 01, 2010, 04:39:50 AM
Afro: Look we can remenise about old times later, but for now where's Roa?  8D

DWII: Oh...about that...

Afro: What? This is his ship after all.
DWII: About that...

Afro: Yeah?

DWII: To tell you the truth, I'm not quite sure what happened either, although... There seems to be an auto-pilot feature on this ship that leads to a planet on the outer rims of the RPM universe.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #89 on: January 01, 2010, 04:47:55 AM
Afro: I see...So who's the captain then?

DWII: Archer, he came with me after-

Afro: "o3o"

DWII: * -AC* come on I'll introduce you to him.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #90 on: January 01, 2010, 04:50:12 AM
Hajime compresses his lips at the request.  There was no telling if Eggmanland is still inhabited by the owners.  It wouldn't hurt to ask, seeing as he's done some delivery work for them over the years.

"it shouldn't be much a problem," he said, "I should be able to find the robots you need, but I might need a little more detail on whether you want specific robots or whatever I can find."

Gaia: Eggmanland is in ruin, so I doubt Robotnik still exists. And I would like the Egg Pawn series, if they are still around. If not, then any remaining E-Series robots. I'll pay by the diamonds found during one of my diamond runs.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #91 on: January 01, 2010, 04:54:44 AM
Afro: I see...So who's the captain then?

DWII: Archer, he came with me after-

Afro: "o3o"

DWII: * -AC* come on I'll introduce you to him.
So DWII lead Afro and Dan back to the control room.

"I'm back, with our party crashers. The robot is Dan, and that afro'd one is Afro. We were acquaintances back in the good old days, though Afro wasn't a mole man then... I blame Baro?" (8D)

The 2 took a bow.

"And this here is the Captain of this ship, Archer."

Archer

Reply #92 on: January 01, 2010, 04:58:25 AM
Archer gave Wily a thumbs up.

"I knew I made the right choice in making you my second-in-command! You already found us a team mascot!" Archer said happily.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #93 on: January 01, 2010, 05:00:35 AM
Dan: Why I find that insulting that you'd call me that-

Archer: Not you, him! *points to Afro*

Dan: Still I don't think Afro would-

Afro:  owob

Dan: ... * -AC*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #94 on: January 01, 2010, 05:07:09 AM
Gaia: Eggmanland is in ruin, so I doubt Robotnik still exists. And I would like the Egg Pawn series, if they are still around. If not, then any remaining E-Series robots. I'll pay by the diamonds found during one of my diamond runs.

Hajime nods in acceptance, though the person who sent the signal couldn't see it due to his lack of space for a video monitor.

"Then it shouldn't be too much of a problem; I should have your order ready in about less than a couple days," he said as he sets in the coordinates to Eggmanland.  Because of the change in the planet over the past fifty years, it was nearly impossible to remember the exact location of the place regardless of how much familiar junk was crowded around the area.

Once he has the coordinates set, the dragon truck warps back onto the desolate land of former Sparkvernia and drives off towards what little signal remained of Eggmanland.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #95 on: January 01, 2010, 05:12:38 AM
Gaia: Alright, your deal has been made, let me know in.. about a week, make sure you have everything by then.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #96 on: January 01, 2010, 05:23:27 AM
Upon arrival, Hajime finds out just how abandoned the place was in the past 50 years.  Most of the Badniks were slightly rusted and carpeting the rocky terrain of the area; most seeming active enough to be scanning around for intruders.

Though Hajime should be confident this bounty would be a breeze, he still has to remain cautious as there could still be Badniks wandering around with the purpose of protecting the area from unidentified intruders possibly old enough to not recognize his services.

A few yards from the gate, there hasn't been any signs of hostility from the outer border, suggesting it to be safe enough for passage.  Hajime keeps neutral as he walks further into the building, keeping an eye out for any Egg Pawns or E-Series robots that appeared to be in good enough condition to salvage.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #97 on: January 01, 2010, 05:58:47 AM
As Gaia awaits his order, he makes a call to an old friend.

Gaia: Hello, Bounty Hunters R' Us? Give me.. the meanest bounty hunter you have! I have a head that needs beheading!!

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #98 on: January 01, 2010, 06:18:05 AM
Hajime manages to find some fully intact E-Series badniks and a few Egg Series after searching around the entrance of the area.  He decides to store them in the Dragon Truck and send it to his factory to be referbished and cleaned of all rusth and malfunctions caused by the years of neglect they suffered following who knows when Robotnik decided to abandon his base.

While waiting for his truck to return, Hajime heads deeper into the area, searching around for anymore of the same series of badniks.  Though he had a feeling he might be selling for the enemy, there was very little he could do to convince himself not to stop his business for the sake of a presumption.  Until stated otherwise, he continues to follow through with their request and find what they need.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #99 on: January 01, 2010, 06:32:11 AM
Years ago, there has been a certain pest that needed to be dealt with, during many of Gaia's mining trips. the bugger often stole valuables that were dug up, before Gaia decided to move into space, now that he has appeared to return, mutated and immortal, be must be dealt with, swiftly at all costs.

Gaia: It's battle for the mines, all over again. This time.. I'll be the victor...