The Galactic Adventures of RPM!

Alice in Entropy · 33334

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: December 31, 2009, 05:34:36 PM
"Hey! I'm not loyal!? I'm your freaking Second-in-Command!" DWII pouted.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Archer

Reply #51 on: December 31, 2009, 05:36:12 PM
"But your just one person!" He complained. "Hey..." He turned back to Lucky. "You wouldn't be interested in joining Team Archer, would you?"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: December 31, 2009, 06:08:37 PM
"Just keep an open eye and mind wherever you go," said Lucky, "That's how I got my crew." Upon hearing Archer's request, he pushed his shades upon and grinned as they glinted enigmatically. "How about you two join my crew?"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: December 31, 2009, 06:36:10 PM
So what, this is like Star Trek RPM edition?
Does this mean we get to see more Vixy in a starfleet uniform?

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #54 on: December 31, 2009, 06:40:36 PM
Looking down on from the once-beautiful planet from his space station, Gaia plans to dig up the remaining resources, albeit being the air polluted from over-use of nearly anything that smelled bad that once didin't.

Gaia: Luckly for myself being a highly intellegent robot, I was able to keep myself going for 50 years with the resources left behind, which did me good during maintanance for me of my crew, being mostly mechanical. Oh how I miss aimlessly wandering around the planet, meeting new people in the process.. now, I am nearly all alone, only to go to the planet with select crew for mining. I wonder if Eggmanland still has any resources left.. if they haven't rusted completely and broke down. It would give me another 50 year boost to merely stay in existance..

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: December 31, 2009, 06:46:39 PM
(Let's just say it's Star Trek with a bit of TTGL thrown in. Though Vixy in a starfleet uniform... :V)

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #56 on: December 31, 2009, 07:33:27 PM
(*slaps Wily II with a boomstick* Now, imagine PB and/or Sniper X is one of those)

*Gaia summons one of his pilots*

Gaia: Set your course to the other side of the globe, we will be collecting minerals there.

Co-Pilot: Rodger that. *Salutes and walks off*

(In case you are wondering, my station has an autopilot feature.   :P)

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #57 on: December 31, 2009, 09:12:34 PM

[Not necessarily. It's RPM meets any kind of sci-fi you like. Lucky, for example, is essentially one big walking, talking TTGL homage.]

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: January 01, 2010, 12:40:59 AM
Nova, finishing his flan and went over to the others.
"So then, Tai, can you just be the pilot for now, since Mech Hook doesent know how to drive and I, must.....look at this picture of course." Said Nova, showing the blank end to Taiyo. Nova showed Taiyo the pilot's room where panels flickered with percentages and solar energy tank fuel levels and of the whatnot, Nova put Taiyo on the pilot seat and he himself laid back on one of the walls.
"First, we find a decent place to land, then we conquer it, make peace with its inhanitants, then continue on our quest, or build a star with a laser to destroy planets and make everything fall to its knees! Or go on adventures and meet interesting people, whichever is fine." Explained Nova, looking at the stunning picture.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #59 on: January 01, 2010, 01:10:53 AM
As the colony approches it's target destination, a ship is now visible in the distance, which will be an unexpected collision course if he doesn't move fast.

Gaia: SHHHHIIIIITTTTT!!!! GO THE OTHER WAY, AND STOP RIGHT THERE! *contacts ship after orders were made*

Gaia: That was.. unexpected.. I thought this planet DIED 50 years ago.. I guess I was wrong then.. *stares at a window*

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: January 01, 2010, 01:37:22 AM
50 years had passed since most of RPM began to colonize space and the only thing that changed was the sudden build up of junk on the once beautiful planet.

This just means bigger business for Hajime's Rare Finds Delivery service.  50 years means most of the stuff left behind have become a collectors item for the new generation of RPM members.  And since Hajime hasn't aged a day thanks to the advancement of his cybernetic implants, he could continue working all day without worry about finding a successor to his routine.

With so much income from the amount of rare finds he sold to those who call for his mining experience, Hajime had wracked in enough income to build a more managable, environment-friendly factory that takes the most damaged artifacts and fixes them to look good as new, and a more habitable mansion made of clean mythril, designed to alter between temperatures of day and night.

He began to expand his business to taking his dragon delivery truck into space and collecting the debris that were floating around the planet since most of the inhabitants have abandoned the area.

Today he had parked his dragon truck next to an old satillite that was programmed to broadcast TV shows to the planet of RPM.  He attempts to widen the signal so that the other ships can watch their favorite shows without having to go back to the near poluted atmosphere of the planet.  He hopes this will keep most of the people entertained until enough of the planet had been cleaned up to allow habitation once again.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: January 01, 2010, 02:51:37 AM
Nova, finishing his flan and went over to the others.
"So then, Tai, can you just be the pilot for now, since Mech Hook doesent know how to drive and I, must.....look at this picture of course." Said Nova, showing the blank end to Taiyo. Nova showed Taiyo the pilot's room where panels flickered with percentages and solar energy tank fuel levels and of the whatnot, Nova put Taiyo on the pilot seat and he himself laid back on one of the walls.
"First, we find a decent place to land, then we conquer it, make peace with its inhanitants, then continue on our quest, or build a star with a laser to destroy planets and make everything fall to its knees! Or go on adventures and meet interesting people, whichever is fine." Explained Nova, looking at the stunning picture.

"Conquest and destruction sound REALLY tempting, but I think I prefer the adventure. Now lets go!...Where do we go though? Do we even have some kind of map or something?"

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #62 on: January 01, 2010, 02:53:59 AM
Let me grab a map from a certain Star Trek NES game, and I'll see what I can do.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: January 01, 2010, 03:03:27 AM
"Conquest and destruction sound REALLY tempting, but I think I prefer the adventure. Now lets go!...Where do we go though? Do we even have some kind of map or something?"
"Well, uh I forgot my NES on RPM, well, since your on our, or destroyed our ship, come on aboard, okay?" Said Nova, motioning Gaia towards the ship, and insterting the Star Trek Nes game on one of the download panels.
"Well, as we can see here, we are here, and those people are there, first, lets buy some rations from that dragon man. We need food before we adventure. But first of all, we need to fix this ship, or rather combine the ships to become Gaia Nova blast!!!!!!" Nova exclaimed, transforming into Kamina using his materialization powers "So then, pilot, your choice first."

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #64 on: January 01, 2010, 03:12:00 AM
Gaia: Since my ship also counts as a space station, I can gladly be of assistance, you have permission to dock for refueling. Well, since the NES Star Trek game actually proves useful now, as I download the map data and upload it onto the map archives.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: January 01, 2010, 03:12:48 AM
"Just keep an open eye and mind wherever you go," said Lucky, "That's how I got my crew." Upon hearing Archer's request, he pushed his shades upon and grinned as they glinted enigmatically. "How about you two join my crew?"

Archer was about to say something in response when suddenly DWII warned him of an incoming ship. The ship was very poorly built by it's looks but it seemed familar to DWII for some reason.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #66 on: January 01, 2010, 03:15:10 AM
"Another ship?" Archer murmured. "Very Well! Wily, make contact!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: January 01, 2010, 03:21:08 AM
"Yes Captain... What is this weird feeling... " DWII scratched his head a bit.

"HOW ARE YOU GENTLEMAN?"

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #68 on: January 01, 2010, 03:28:08 AM
As the monitor appeared before Gaia, he sees an old friend behind that monitor.

Gaia: Ah, the good doctor is still around, am I correct? Good to see you all alive and well.. but you all seem very lost and confused, cryogenic sickness, perhaps?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #69 on: January 01, 2010, 03:29:18 AM
(Ehh... I'm refering to Afro's ship...)

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #70 on: January 01, 2010, 03:31:37 AM
(eh, it's already odd enough that most of the ships have gathered the same spot, perhaps mine caught it's transmission.)

Gaia: I apologize, apparently, it seems to caught your frequency.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #71 on: January 01, 2010, 03:34:21 AM
As the conviniently placed Video intercom's Main screen turned on ( 8D), DWII and Archer were greeted with a rather poor quality video feed. The camera was at an angle and thus only an Afro could be seen...

???: Yo...is any one awake there? I need to land soon...I'm pretty sure my ship's falling apar-*an explosion is heard in the back ground*

???2: GAH! Again!? We just fixed that last week!

???: ...yup...pretty soon. SO can I land down guys?

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #72 on: January 01, 2010, 03:35:12 AM
Archer perked up when he heard the word 'me'. "Does this mean...I can get a loyal crew already?" He chuckled and rubbed his hands together.

"Uh, Archer, I don't think-" Wily tried to say but was cut off.

"Wily! Give them permission to board!" He commanded.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #73 on: January 01, 2010, 03:39:35 AM
Assuming he had drilled a hole into the planet before, he began to take samples of polluted grease water and purify them. Then, the colony headed back into space.

Gaia: That should be enough to last us another year, good work my crew.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #74 on: January 01, 2010, 03:49:30 AM
(eh, it's already odd enough that most of the ships have gathered the same spot, perhaps mine caught it's transmission.)
(... Where was that ever mentioned? Anyways...)

Archer perked up when he heard the word 'me'. "Does this mean...I can get a loyal crew already?" He chuckled and rubbed his hands together.

"Uh, Archer, I don't think-" Wily tried to say but was cut off.

"Wily! Give them permission to board!" He commanded.
"Yes sir!"

To ship:
"YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE MAKE YOUR TIME... Ehh wait... I meant you have permission to board."