Rasengan_boi · 1474

Offline Rasengan_boi

• Net Navi
  • GEKITOU NINJA TAISEN EX!
    • View Profile
    • Mega Man ZX: Expansion
on: December 25, 2009, 02:28:54 PM
Time for serious crap to hit the fan.

Your on your end of the year trip. On the bus, everybody's laughing away, listening to their iPods, then you enter a tunnel... Everybody gets sleepy, including you, even though you slept for 10 hours the previous night. You wake up in a strange classroom with little metal collars around your neck... So does everybody else. What's your lesson you ask your teacher? Why, you kill everybody else until one is left. Simple? Well, one things for sure - This is the worst game in history. This game is like a lottery. A lottery that nobody wants to win. But when you do win, there isn't a pot of gold waiting for you, there isn't a million dollar check to set you up for a year. You are left with having to redo your entire year. Without friends. Or- you could rally up a team, and try to escape.

Eternal Sadness and Grief VS. National Criminal. Your choice.

Talk about the bloody gore fest know to man, as Battle Royale.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 25, 2009, 03:12:54 PM
Rasengan_boi
ha ha ha

Anyway, I give it you are talking about some anime and manga nobody ever heard of?

Maybe some examples, huh? I don't feel like looking for more information about it.

Offline Rasengan_boi

• Net Navi
  • GEKITOU NINJA TAISEN EX!
    • View Profile
    • Mega Man ZX: Expansion
Reply #2 on: December 25, 2009, 03:17:06 PM
ha ha ha

Anyway, I give it you are talking about some anime and manga nobody ever heard of?

Maybe some examples, huh? I don't feel like looking for more information about it.
I wasn't going to go into too much details if nobody was interested. It's a Novel, Manga, and a Movie (Not Anime, sorry.)

The plot is that a Grade 9 Class is picked out of thousands of other classes in Japan by impartial lottery, and they are taken to an island where they have to kill everybody else to leave. One, starring Shuuya Nanahara, two, Noriko Nakagawa, and three, Shogo Kawada make up a group that try to escape the carnage all together. It's pretty gory, and it's got Nudity, so I can't post examples, but you can find the manga on Manga Hut if you're interested in those kinds of things.

... Don't laugh at me...  ;O;