What does Original X look like in the Zero series?

Tempo · 19533

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: December 23, 2009, 09:53:53 PM
You were actually able to tell a color from that...?

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
  • Unpleasable Unhelpful Utopian Totalitarian
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: December 23, 2009, 10:21:14 PM
I dunno. I think if they wanted to make a two piece armor, they woulda' made it look like something on the right

I see your point, the blue at the hip is far too large compared to what MMZOCW presents. Though, it's still quite hard to truly make out. Maybe try an alternate version with a two piece armor?

Offline Tempo

• Yellow Lancer
  • Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: December 23, 2009, 10:26:54 PM
I see your point, the blue at the hip is far too large compared to what MMZOCW present. Though, it's still quite hard to truly make out. Maybe try an alternate version with a two piece armor?

I'm gunna wait to refine the mockup, now. There are many conflicting things. Also, I think if we can get a large version of the Big4 and X on the mountain, we can look at his mid section to at least see that.

There's also that pic of Elpizo killing X which clearly shows that X's abdomen is some kind of light blue/gray.
e+ card 135-D001 Farewell, X

That looks like its part of the blast like the slash on his left leg. Man, more conflicting stuff. It looks like he has bare shoulders like Zero in that card as opposed to the sprite and his in-capsule art. The start of his lower leg looks interesting and hard to make out.

Offline Karai

• with RICE
  • B-Class Hunter
  • (not) Missing in Action
    • View Profile
    • My stuff & HI SKORS
Reply #28 on: December 23, 2009, 11:26:33 PM

This is the best I could do to enhance colors. Abdomen still looks blueish. But you're right, shoulders are now a little bigger problem :D

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
  • Unpleasable Unhelpful Utopian Totalitarian
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: December 23, 2009, 11:43:02 PM

Offline Tempo

• Yellow Lancer
  • Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: December 23, 2009, 11:53:11 PM
LOL. Figures he'd be blue washed as a digital entity. Thanks, though XD
Whats kinda interesting is his upper arms and legs are the X series colors instead of black or a dark color and he has a crystal on the back of his helm, like in Command Mission.

Offline Tempo

• Yellow Lancer
  • Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: December 24, 2009, 06:52:43 PM
I yeah, I forgot about that art. Thanks for that. This art also contradicts the capsule art and sprites of having shoulder armor. Too bad we can barely see anything else.