Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: November 12, 2009, 09:57:22 PM
Blues Sports Drink?

The hell would that be called?

BLUES STRIKE ENERGY SAUCE
JUST SLAP IM ON A CAN OF PASTA SAUCE AND 'S ALL GOOD!

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: November 12, 2009, 09:58:14 PM
Whistle&Go

So far, this is my favorite!   8)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: November 12, 2009, 09:59:08 PM
Hey, how about a Blues themed whistle? it doesnt play his tune, but it could make money!

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Magic Everywhere In This Bitch
  • Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: November 12, 2009, 09:59:51 PM
You'd blow his shield

Offline STM

• says you shouldn't play with your
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Herpus Derpimus Prima
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: November 12, 2009, 10:03:00 PM
Blues is untapped marketing potential.

In before Forte gets very upset for being forgotten about. Damn finhead.

Offline OmegaZ

• Knows a hot
  • A-Class Hunter
  • Mmmmmm, Coffah.
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: November 12, 2009, 10:10:30 PM
Damn, I leave my post for one day and it's already 3 pages long o//////o

Jeez o-O

Something weird happened to my banner, please wait while I find a new one.

*Elevator music starts playing*

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
  • Unpleasable Unhelpful Utopian Totalitarian
    • View Profile
Reply #57 on: November 12, 2009, 10:36:02 PM
I MYSELF DID NOT ENJOY MEGAMAN MEGAMAN. THIS VIEW OF MY OWN, AN OPINION BASED SOLELY UPON MY OWN ACTIONS AND OWN EXPERIENCES, THUS IN NO WAY YOURS OR ANYONE ELSES, HAPPENS TO NOT AT ALL MATTER TO ANYONE WHO ENJOYED THE GAME BECAUSE THEY ENJOYED IT. I HOWEVER DID NOT.

I figured that would've been obvious, seeing as I'm only one person with one view of a game. Apparently not.

Certainly, you did not pronounce your opinion as simply an opinion, you pronounced that opinion of yours as absolute fact. There is a fine, yet key difference between the two. One you might want to watch. Degrading a fine game is such a pointless activity when you could have simply said "I did not like it that much, personally."

But, right back at you. I guess that happening to have disagreed with what's supposedly simply a measly opinion I took entirely too seriously warrants a deliberately broken caps lock.

I'll say it as it is;

There is a mere two and a half year gap between the last classic game and Rockman9.

Capcom's efforts to produce new materials, even if not a full fletched title, should not be ignored. Just as with classic; ZX and DASH have both gotten new material in recent times.

Therefore, as it is, it is about time for something RockmanX related to come our way. Though, TvC is certainly a step in the right direction.

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: November 12, 2009, 10:40:44 PM
Oh wow, you're still going. lol

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: November 12, 2009, 10:48:56 PM
Oh wow, you're still going. lol

[objection!]

lol? You got a frikken Kefka avatar, you can do better than just "lol". Type out that maniacal laughter, in all caps!

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: November 12, 2009, 10:53:40 PM
I broke my caps lock key early (shut up, shift is totally not an option)

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: November 12, 2009, 10:55:21 PM
Disappointing, be a good clown and CTRL C + CTRL V the letters from your previous posts.

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: November 12, 2009, 11:01:13 PM
Holy [parasitic bomb], that's genius.

HA HA HA HA

(yeah, cp'd those)

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: November 12, 2009, 11:24:13 PM
Back on track, I think the big question for a ZX3 is the 'gimmick' or original thing about it. All four Zero games had a special weapon that affected game play by a good bit as well as varying different special abilities and stages that weren't just rehashes of others, ZX allowed you to transform into 4/5/6 different forms (depending on how you look at it) with each one having a very different effect on the gameplay as well as upgrades doing different things, and ZXA doubled the forms you got as well as give each one a unique trait that no others had for the most part.

ZX3 would have to do something different than just introduce rehashed forms from ZXA, but I think a good step forward would be including regular or ride armors and swapping parts out, with each part having a certain amount of effectiveness depending on the other parts (for example, if there was an armor that allowed for flight, one for swimming, one for breaking through objects, and another for pure fighting power, each one would have a set of four parts that wouldn't be as effective if mixed with different armors, and in some cases to help balance things out, conflicts with others, like not being able to fly as far with part X if no other part was used, but if a part for, say, swimming was on, then you'd fly an even shorter distance; some cases parts could have a different effect altogether, like the flying part legs paired with the breaking armors could let you jet forward and rocket punch things). A system a lot like the one used with X in X8, but this time with more parts and uses (and to help keep running around like a mad man to a minimum, have a 'back up' armor set using other parts you don't have to keep returning to the base or whatever (since being able to swap parts out on the fly may ruin parts of the game; imagine going through any MMX game with one armor that nulls spike damage and just walk along the floor and then switch to the other armor to continue on).

Offline OmegaZ

• Knows a hot
  • A-Class Hunter
  • Mmmmmm, Coffah.
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: November 12, 2009, 11:32:07 PM
Back on track, I think the big question for a ZX3 is the 'gimmick' or original thing about it. All four Zero games had a special weapon that affected game play by a good bit as well as varying different special abilities and stages that weren't just rehashes of others, ZX allowed you to transform into 4/5/6 different forms (depending on how you look at it) with each one having a very different effect on the gameplay as well as upgrades doing different things, and ZXA doubled the forms you got as well as give each one a unique trait that no others had for the most part.

ZX3 would have to do something different than just introduce rehashed forms from ZXA, but I think a good step forward would be including regular or ride armors and swapping parts out, with each part having a certain amount of effectiveness depending on the other parts (for example, if there was an armor that allowed for flight, one for swimming, one for breaking through objects, and another for pure fighting power, each one would have a set of four parts that wouldn't be as effective if mixed with different armors, and in some cases to help balance things out, conflicts with others, like not being able to fly as far with part X if no other part was used, but if a part for, say, swimming was on, then you'd fly an even shorter distance; some cases parts could have a different effect altogether, like the flying part legs paired with the breaking armors could let you jet forward and rocket punch things). A system a lot like the one used with X in X8, but this time with more parts and uses (and to help keep running around like a mad man to a minimum, have a 'back up' armor set using other parts you don't have to keep returning to the base or whatever (since being able to swap parts out on the fly may ruin parts of the game; imagine going through any MMX game with one armor that nulls spike damage and just walk along the floor and then switch to the other armor to continue on).

A cool idea would be to mix Biometals, it would be freakin awsome to have a model PF. what do you think about that? :(

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #65 on: November 13, 2009, 01:15:10 AM
However, I too agree that having no voice acting at all is stupid. Having a subpar dub is better than having nothing at all.
Not so for me, it breaks my immersion. And I like reading.

Offline OmegaZ

• Knows a hot
  • A-Class Hunter
  • Mmmmmm, Coffah.
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: November 13, 2009, 01:28:01 AM
The voice acting was decent, what I would like is to have Japanese voice acting intact with english subbes

with a English/Japanese setting for those that prefer English

I mean, Japanese VA's give it a sense of originality, I even play Sonic Adventure DX with Japanese VA's

Offline Galappan

• Mode Change
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Defense Mode
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: November 13, 2009, 03:46:57 AM
I think the big question for a ZX3 is the 'gimmick' or original thing about it. ZX3 would have to do something different than just introduce rehashed forms from ZXA.
simple...

Model C  owob

Offline OmegaZ

• Knows a hot
  • A-Class Hunter
  • Mmmmmm, Coffah.
    • View Profile
Reply #68 on: November 13, 2009, 03:48:53 AM
 o~O

That makes no sense at all

"I'll destroy you with my mighty scientist powerz!"

yeah, um, no.

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
Reply #69 on: November 13, 2009, 05:14:38 AM
I mean, Japanese VA's give it a sense of originality, I even play Sonic Adventure DX with Japanese VA's
I.. What?

No, just forget it. I'll go the other way.

Offline OmegaZ

• Knows a hot
  • A-Class Hunter
  • Mmmmmm, Coffah.
    • View Profile
Reply #70 on: November 13, 2009, 05:19:14 AM
You do that.

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #71 on: November 13, 2009, 02:21:08 PM
That makes no sense at all

"I'll destroy you with my mighty scientist powerz!"
Craft. Not Ciel.

Offline OmegaZ

• Knows a hot
  • A-Class Hunter
  • Mmmmmm, Coffah.
    • View Profile
Reply #72 on: November 13, 2009, 04:44:20 PM
Oh. :\

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #73 on: November 13, 2009, 04:50:08 PM
Craft. Not Ciel.

My first thought was Cain.

Oh. :\

Make longer posts or don't post at all.

Offline OmegaZ

• Knows a hot
  • A-Class Hunter
  • Mmmmmm, Coffah.
    • View Profile
Reply #74 on: November 13, 2009, 04:51:03 PM
Shoot, right, sorry,

anyways, what about that biometal mixing theory that I had?