Rockman & Community > Fan Creations

MM Fanprojects

(1/251) > >>

Acid:
Basically this thread is for you to tell the RPM residents about active/cancelled fanprojects of the MM universe. Not everything is as big as New Horizon, but that doesn't mean it's not enjoyable. If you know of any fanmade games/soundtracks (includes remixes)/etc. that aren't well know please post them here so they might get the credit they deserve.

I hope this topic will last long, seeing how the number of projects is limited (and the general interest in these kind of things is almost non-existant).

Let me start with this video. It's from a MMX RPG. What hooked me up on this was the idea of 'Hydra Sigma'. For some reason I really like that.

-----------------
Should you have your own project then you do not need to post here. Members of RPM can make their own topic.

Gaia:

--- Quote from: Acid on November 16, 2008, 12:19:52 AM ---Let me start with this video. It's from a MMX RPG. What hooked me up on this was the idea of 'Hydra Sigma'. For some reason I really like that.

--- End quote ---

So now I know where this fangame came from, it's a fun game to play, and satisfyingly challenging.

Protoman Blues:
I like this idea.  I hope to see some interesting ideas posted in here.

The Great Gonzo:
Rockman 2: Deus Ex Machina.Only for super-masochists, this elaborate hack of MM2 gives us original and well-made stages and variations of the Master Weapons. You thought Airman was bad before? Just look at his DEM stage, and you'll never sleep again.

Videos are on YouTube, but I can't seem to link to them. Arg.

Acid:

--- Quote from: The Great Gonzo on November 16, 2008, 05:23:02 AM ---Rockman 2: Deus Ex Machina.Only for super-masochists, this elaborate hack of MM2 gives us original and well-made stages and variations of the Master Weapons. You thought Airman was bad before? Just look at his DEM stage, and you'll never sleep again.

Videos are on YouTube, but I can't seem to link to them. Arg.

--- End quote ---

Holy crap that's awesome.

Bubbleman
Crashman

Final battle from RnC, best Wily ever.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version