• Knows a hot
  • A-Class Hunter
  • Mmmmmm, Coffah.
    • View Profile
Reply #100 on: November 13, 2009, 04:28:09 AM
As the n00b ran towards the red fortress he thought

"hmmm, I could go for a cookie right now"

he finally aproached the place, and applied for the position of spy

"Hey, I heard you guys were missing a spy? Yeah, anyone already got the job? Cuz I want it! 8)

Something weird happened to my banner, please wait while I find a new one.

*Elevator music starts playing*

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #101 on: November 13, 2009, 04:37:20 AM
Nova ran towards where the Pizza guy had parked his car, fileld with pizza all for his taking suddenly he noticed a recruit at the RED base "You wont get any attention just knocking, bro" Said Nova, grinning "Just go inside, oh yeah here take this note to Kallen, its a uh, message to her" Nova pressed a note onto Omega's hand, now give it to Kallen straight away, less you be burned alive, young child, oh yeah if you dont do as I said, I will know, and I have a gun, you dont." threatened Novs as he drove away with his pizza back to the BLU base.

"heheh, once she gets that bill and unwittingly does something to it, im gonna have a nice drink."
Nova drove up to the BLU base, took out all the pizza, then blew up the car " Hey guys, I died but I brought back pizza! Helllo? Anybody here?" Yelled Nova through the halls " seems everyones gone and done....something that doesent involve me, guess Ill just heat these using the 'lazor', I hope no one has used it yet...." thought Nova, carrying all the boxes of piza towards the medical room.

Offline OmegaZ

• Knows a hot
  • A-Class Hunter
  • Mmmmmm, Coffah.
    • View Profile
Reply #102 on: November 13, 2009, 04:44:27 AM
Hey, at least I have a weapon at all! The recruit said as he tightened his grip on his purple saber.

*Sigh* Might as well give this thing to Kallen.

and he found her, on a bare matteress, naked

HOLY SHIZZNITZ!

he screamed, waking up Kallen, and, of course, getting beaten half dead

Geez, Just wanted to give you this message from that Nova guy!

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #103 on: November 13, 2009, 05:20:04 AM
(Actually Kallen sleeps how she does in the show, Face down wearing nothing but her panties. :P Mainly because thats a great mental image.)

Offline OmegaZ

• Knows a hot
  • A-Class Hunter
  • Mmmmmm, Coffah.
    • View Profile
Reply #104 on: November 13, 2009, 05:20:59 AM
Yeah, until she turned on her side. towards me, resulting in me getting pulp'd B(

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #105 on: November 13, 2009, 05:27:46 AM
Perverted fools.

Kallen, now well rested got her clothing on.

May I please request that I get a lock on my door? I don't need perverted creeps walking in on me and trying to score easily.

Offline OmegaZ

• Knows a hot
  • A-Class Hunter
  • Mmmmmm, Coffah.
    • View Profile
Reply #106 on: November 13, 2009, 05:33:09 AM
 B(

Can you get a lock on your door so I can innocently deliver a message from the enemy without getting utterly pwned? Anyways, I joined you guys, so, now what, there some initiation tests or something? Cuz' I really don't know.

Kallen gives him a look [eyebrow]

What?

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #107 on: November 13, 2009, 05:49:05 AM
You know... if you can sneak into their base and knock out the sentries. You'll pass... That or you could steal one of the women they have parading out in front of their recruitment center and make sweet love to her... I know you probably got aroused by seeing my fabulous body.  bVd

Offline OmegaZ

• Knows a hot
  • A-Class Hunter
  • Mmmmmm, Coffah.
    • View Profile
Reply #108 on: November 13, 2009, 05:59:35 AM
Hmmm, making love, naw, not like i'm gay or nothing, but the sentry part sounds badass. bVd

So Omega snuck into the blue base like a badass while singing Like a badass, hey! Killin for the very first time, like a bada-a-a-a-a-ass...

Then he saw some, mushroom-afro thing, I think I'll get a bit of extra credit later [eyebrow]

So he started taking out the sentries pulling crap like doing a spinning jump and slicing heads in 2, and shaved a couple afros in the process.

So Kallen, do I pass bVd?

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #109 on: November 13, 2009, 07:16:44 AM
No, you fail. You need to be a SPY, not try to be Zero. :|

(If you need help on Knowing how the Spy Acts, search "How to play Spy" On youtube.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #110 on: November 13, 2009, 08:01:23 AM
"... What the hell was all that hub-bub..." DEII thought to himself. He was too engrossed in thinking about delicious afros that he didn't notice Nova and Lucky disappeared.

"I wonder where they went... Might as well check up on the perimeter defe-" But before he could finish his statement, he noticed 2 sentries. Well, what used to be sentries.

"WHAT THE HELL!?"

(And yeah, please stick to the classes...)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #111 on: November 13, 2009, 09:50:43 AM
Sapph launched out from behind a corner somewhere behind DEII, swinging his bat wildly. "SPY!!" He shouted, stopping in mid-swing when he saw the sentries. "Whoa! Holycrapaspyreallyisinthebase!"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #112 on: November 13, 2009, 11:52:45 AM
Hmmm, making love, naw, not like i'm gay or nothing, but the sentry part sounds badass. bVd

So Omega snuck into the blue base like a badass while singing Like a badass, hey! Killin for the very first time, like a bada-a-a-a-a-ass...

Then he saw some, mushroom-afro thing, I think I'll get a bit of extra credit later [eyebrow]

So he started taking out the sentries pulling crap like doing a spinning jump and slicing heads in 2, and shaved a couple afros in the process.

So Kallen, do I pass bVd?
No, you fail. You need to be a SPY, not try to be Zero. :|

(If you need help on Knowing how the Spy Acts, search "How to play Spy" On youtube.)
Scout Kallen  and Omega Spy got both whacked on their heads by a sniper rifle.
Yer children, what yer thinkin´ yer doin´? Acting like that is stupid!
He looked at Kallen.
What were yer thinkin´ ? That the Blu´s will join us after they´ll see you nekid? Stupid brat.
He then pointed his rifle at Omega.
That was quite impresive for yer first try, but next time do what yer´ supposed to....

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #113 on: November 13, 2009, 04:21:26 PM
Elsewhere, Strange Pyro made it into the old weaponry room deep inside the RED base hwere he could pick up Tai's starting  Demoman arsenal, and a complimentary eye patch. However...

"This room...it's so, so...dusssty." He mummered as he gazed upon the unclean floor, boxes of explosives, barrels of gun powder and napalms he uses for those though to clean spots.

In his mind, he knew that his only purpose in here is to grab the Demo weapons and give them to Tai, but in his heart, he knew what was the right thing to do.
So slowly, he raised his mighty flamethrower, ignited the small flame and then...he noticed a lone pickle jar on top of one of the boxes of explosives.

"Ooooh, pickles" extinguishing the flame and dropping down his weapon, Pyro rushed towards the pickle jar. He had a hard time opening it, but once he had, he started cramming pickle after pickle through the orifices of his gas mask.
"Mmmm, so sweet yet sour. The taste of fire related cleanliness." He spouted as he continued to jam more pickles through his gas mask.

Offline OmegaZ

• Knows a hot
  • A-Class Hunter
  • Mmmmmm, Coffah.
    • View Profile
Reply #114 on: November 13, 2009, 04:43:32 PM
Um, Kallen, any other positions avalible at the moment, because I don't like getting rifles pointed at me for forgetting that I was trying to be a spy. o-O

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #115 on: November 13, 2009, 04:50:05 PM
Um, Kallen, any other positions avalible at the moment, because I don't like getting rifles pointed at me for forgetting that I was trying to be a spy. o-O
Yer´ll be the soldier newb...because yer like destroyin´ stuff so much

Offline OmegaZ

• Knows a hot
  • A-Class Hunter
  • Mmmmmm, Coffah.
    • View Profile
Reply #116 on: November 13, 2009, 04:52:25 PM
That'll work, well, so, where do I sleep?

*silence*

Floor? B(

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #117 on: November 13, 2009, 04:54:55 PM
Don´t cha worry, yer be sleeping together with Strange Pyro in one room....may god have mercy with yer soul  bVd

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #118 on: November 13, 2009, 06:57:37 PM
Hey! Don't call me a brat! I was just trying to divert their attention while I shot at them. At least I got a Kill.

Kallen grabbed some sheets out of a random box and went up to her room to fix her bed.

This way I don't get peeped at when I'm trying to get some Z's! So glad I have my own room where nobody can bug me, is sorta lonely though...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #119 on: November 13, 2009, 07:02:37 PM
[@Omega: Dude. Play fair or GTFO.

Post what class you'd like to be. Wait 'til you're approved. Don't just claim you rush into our base and do whatever the [tornado fang] you like in one post. Nobody's going to like you if you play like a noob.

Also, for the love of Odin, learn how the classes work...]

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #120 on: November 13, 2009, 07:07:06 PM
(It helps if you know about TF2, or have played it.)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #121 on: November 13, 2009, 07:18:38 PM
(or visit the wiki)

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #122 on: November 13, 2009, 07:20:30 PM
[In all honesty, I have not actually played the game firsthand, but I'd like to buy it if I can. However, I have extensively researched the wiki, watched gameplay videos and discussed the mechanics and mythos of the game with some friends who have played the game.

I suggest newcomers do the same.]

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #123 on: November 13, 2009, 08:47:19 PM
Nova ran towards where the Pizza guy had parked his car, fileld with pizza all for his taking suddenly he noticed a recruit at the RED base "You wont get any attention just knocking, bro" Said Nova, grinning "Just go inside, oh yeah here take this note to Kallen, its a uh, message to her" Nova pressed a note onto Omega's hand, now give it to Kallen straight away, less you be burned alive, young child, oh yeah if you dont do as I said, I will know, and I have a gun, you dont." threatened Novs as he drove away with his pizza back to the BLU base.

"heheh, once she gets that bill and unwittingly does something to it, im gonna have a nice drink."
Nova drove up to the BLU base, took out all the pizza, then blew up the car " Hey guys, I died but I brought back pizza! Helllo? Anybody here?" Yelled Nova through the halls " seems everyones gone and done....something that doesent involve me, guess Ill just heat these using the 'lazor', I hope no one has used it yet...." thought Nova, carrying all the boxes of piza towards the medical room.

Shroom: Hm...why do I smell pizza? Over priced pizza at that. *pokes his head out of the medical room and see's Nova* Ah, you brought lunch I presume?

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline OmegaZ

• Knows a hot
  • A-Class Hunter
  • Mmmmmm, Coffah.
    • View Profile
Reply #124 on: November 13, 2009, 10:10:57 PM
Okay, am I in or not, because you guys are confusing me.