SRPMRP

HyperSonicEXE · 75719

Poll

So...what are we gonna do about a subtitle, seven items, and Exor/Smithy?

Keep those as-is.
1 (10%)
Let the main cast decide.
7 (70%)
Other. (Post in parentheses.)
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #325 on: June 10, 2009, 08:11:41 PM
A-T: Well no duh, unless your Rick Taylor, if you go against a living weapon with your bare fists. It wont end well. *Defeats one of the underlings with a simple double slash attack*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #326 on: June 16, 2009, 01:32:49 AM
"I can see a clearing in the forest ahead. Let's go, people!"

*...but Aldo was too busy blazing through the forest to realize his Dash Boosters were too fast for some of his Troopas...*
*Aldo has 9 Troopas remaining. 3 Goombas, 3 Terrapins, and 3 Magikoopas.*

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #327 on: June 16, 2009, 03:44:20 PM
"I can see a clearing in the forest ahead. Let's go, people!"

*...but Aldo was too busy blazing through the forest to realize his Dash Boosters were too fast for some of his Troopas...*
*Aldo has 9 Troopas remaining. 3 Goombas, 3 Terrapins, and 3 Magikoopas.*
(Is one of the MK me?)

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #328 on: June 17, 2009, 11:23:23 PM
Mack bounced angrily. He then bounced on Afro-Toad's head. (AT HP=84%)

"Men, target that wierd afro shroom!" Mack ordered his minions. "Yes Sir" The remaining Pogo-Guys bounced on Afro-Toad. (AT HP=72%)

"Hey Stop hurting mah friends!!" Exclamed Strangio before stomping on one of the Pogo-Guys. Now only two Pogos remain.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #329 on: June 18, 2009, 07:04:24 AM
A-T: *angered by the sudden rush of bounces to his head* OUCH! Hey don't mess with the 'Fro! *attacks another underling and defeats him*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #330 on: June 19, 2009, 06:59:59 AM
After trailing through the road for a while, Ryuta comes across a low-hanging pipe sticking out of the ground.  Upon entering it, the first thing he sees is a flooded sewer passage way.

Not one for water exploration, he opts to just get across it as soon as possible.  He steps into the shallow area, using it as an easier approach to entering the water without thoroughly drenching himself.  After a short swim to the other side, he finds another pipe which he goes down into, and pops up in another sewer area surrounded by Rat Funks, Boos and Gobies.

Not particularly interested in getting wet again, Ryuta takes the dryer route by climbing up to one of the pipes on the higher levels of the sewers, makine well sure not to bother any of the enemies as he was in no mood for a fight.

Several hours of wandering around, getting wet, and asking for directions later, Ryuta eventually finds himself at a dead end with a wierd looking dog creature sitting on top of a large button, whimpering and trembling as though he were scared.  This looks like the creature, Belome, whom most of the villagers back at the Kingdom were complaining about due to his inesssive howling and complaining of his hunger.  Hearing those rumors and looking at it now, Ryuta isn't sure if he wants to approach the guy and feed him or knock him senseless and make the RPM villagers rejoice for a good night's sleep.

Fortunately, he didn't have to make the decision as Belome caught onto his scent and quickly bounces up and down, "Oh goody!  It's about time someone showed up!  I need a break from sitting on this switch for...gee I dunno how long!"

Ryuta frowns a bit as Belome grabs him with his abnormally large tongue and flops him on top of the button-like switch he sat on, "Here!  Here!  Keep this switch down and don't get up until I come back!  Ooooooooh!  I so need to mark territory and eat!"

He then rushes off before Ryuta could say anything.  This wasn't the type of adventure he had in mind, but then again, he can never say no to someone in need.  Reluctently, he sits on the switch and waits, for what could be centuries, for Belome to come back.

(Yeah, I'm pretty much inactive for the time being until either the party decides to come to Kero Sewers or decides to skip it all together (seeing as Mallow still hasn't shown up yet) so... *sits and twittles thumbs*)

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #331 on: June 20, 2009, 05:10:14 AM
(Is one of the MK me?)

(You, Karmen, and one other Magikoopa that will run away. Unlike SMRPG, I'll actually have those 2 of my Troopas with me instead of being completely SOL.)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #332 on: July 11, 2009, 08:16:51 PM
(Bumb...o3o)

A-T: Hey *turns to Strangeman* there one underling left and then the main baddie, wanna rock, paper, scissor over who gets who?

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #333 on: July 12, 2009, 02:31:46 AM
"Hmmmmmm Okie-Dokie" Strangio agreed. So they both started to shake their fist in the air while chanting: "Rock...Paper...Scissors!" Afro Toad had a scissors sign in his hand, while Strangio...was holding a bazooka.

"...Where did you get a bazooka?" Afro T. asked Strangio.

Meanwhile, in a random toads house.
"Hey...where'd I put my bazooka?" A toad (one that some might know) questioned.

Back in the fight...

"...Somewhere?" Strangio replied. "The point is, I won. So I take down the big baddie, and you takedown the little one." He told Afro Toad.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #334 on: July 12, 2009, 05:23:32 AM
A-T: *sigh* fine...*wacks the remaining underling with his Sai*

-----
That one Nun...