Kharaxel's EXE & RnR Anime Music Ripping Thread

Rin · 7848

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
on: October 15, 2009, 06:03:37 AM
I'm not sure, if this topic should go into Fan Creations, or here. Well, I decided to post here.

Like in the title, this is a thread where I'll post my adventures with ripping music from those two Rokkuman animus.

They are ripped from high quality episodes, and I used a special program to get rid of sound effects and voices... kind of.

It's just, that you can't possible fully get rid of them. It's even harder to do, if you do not posses DVDs from which you could rip the audio in VERY, VERY high quality. Still, believe me, I did the best I can, and I like the outcome of what I did for now.

However, the fact that >>I<< like it, doesn't mean that you will like them.

So, I'm sorry if you (guys) don't like this because of how they sound.

Anyway, time for download links.

ROCKMAN.EXE ANIME FAN OST Pack 1

It contains 11 tracks... well 9 tracks if not counting different versions of "Forte" and "Epic Moment". You guys pick which ones are better.

For now I ripped only my favorities, and tracks I knew where they were playing in full. You guys should tell me which tracks you want to hear, and from what episodes and scenes, k? I will try to get the episode, or if I already have it, rip the track to add to the collection.

RYUUSEI NO ROCKMAN ANIME FAN OST Pack 1

This one contains only three tracks, also my favorities. Just like with EXE, if you have a tune you want me to rip, then tell me in what episode it plays and in which scene.

ROCKMAN.EXE THE MOVIE FAN OST Ver.1

I tried hard to get rid of the sound effects as much as it's possible, and I played around much. This the best I can do for all the tracks, without them sounding too shitty, or not sounding like music at all.

Well, I hope at least some of you will like this.

Cheers.

Offline Bag of Magic Food

• Neo Arcadian
  • Sonic's new friend Mr. Needlemouse
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 06:12:22 AM
They are ripped from high quality episodes, and I used a special program to get rid of sound effects and voices... kind of.

It's just, that you can't possible fully get rid of them.
Can you explain what you did?  I thought the best you could do would be to find the same song in multiple episodes and splice all the parts that had the least extra sound together.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 06:20:00 AM
I used AV Music Morpher Gold. I used it's two Effects. Bass Boost and Karaoke. I also played a bit with the eqalizer to make it sound better. However for most of the songs one and the same combination in eqalizer will not work like it should.
So, you have to play with it.

MMG also has a "Voice Remover", but it just turns out worse than with the method I told you earlier.

However, there's no guarantee that it will turn out how you want it.

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 06:29:38 AM
Are you going to get the "NT Warrior" songs too?

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 06:31:10 AM
Are you going to get the "NT Warrior" songs too?
I dunno.
It depends, if the sound quality of the episodes I'll find will be good enough. Actually I have few songs from Axess on my mind.
So yeah, I might get some of them.

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 15, 2009, 07:10:18 AM
Oh yeah, and if a song repeats itself exactly at certain points, then you could play one of the repetitions over another one that had more extra sounds in order to reduce them!

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 15, 2009, 10:57:27 AM
Oh yeah, and if a song repeats itself exactly at certain points, then you could play one of the repetitions over another one that had more extra sounds in order to reduce them!
I could try that. I try that with Forte's theme, we will see how it turns out.
What program should I use?

Posted on: October 15, 2009, 07:21:31
It seems not many people are interested in this. Either that, or they just don't comment because they don't feel the need.
I need some feedback. Positive or not. Doesn't matter, just give me some.

Anyway, here's an update:

ROCKMAN.EXE THE MOVIE FAN OST Ver.1

I tried hard to get rid of the sound effects as much as it's possible, and I played around much. This the best I can do for all the tracks, without them sounding too shitty, or not sounding like music at all.
Enjoy.

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: October 15, 2009, 11:33:40 AM
Hey, I think this is a neat project.  Are you doing this because they didn't release any official soundtracks?  (I haven't really read up on which shows do or don't have official soundtrack albums.)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: October 15, 2009, 11:41:03 AM
There was only released a soundtrack for the first season. Nothing more. All those great bgms are just... lost. I don't think we're getting all the official albums we were supposed to get.
So I decided to at least rip some muzak and also see if someone will be interested.

Offline Rock Miyabi

• THE ORIGINAL Jammin' Ninja
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #9 on: October 20, 2009, 02:14:52 AM
I didn't get a chance to take a listen until today, but I unfortunately don't have any super positive feedback. I applaud you for trying, because I also love so many of these songs and wish OSTs would have come out. However, like Magic Bag suggested, I think the better way to handle it is to find episodes where the song plays with as little dialog or sound effects as possible and splicing them together. Problem is, it's so hard to find points like that. And it'd require a lot of work to get it to fit together just right, I'm sure. In your case, I still hear pretty much all the voices and effects that are over the song, that it doesn't do all that much for me. Other than some laughs because the characters all just sounded distorted and trippier. 8D

Previously was K.G. Inafunbags, Captain Heady, Damon Gant, and the guy who liked the blue bomber solely for the reason that he was blue.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: October 20, 2009, 08:19:54 AM
I didn't get a chance to take a listen until today, but I unfortunately don't have any super positive feedback. I applaud you for trying, because I also love so many of these songs and wish OSTs would have come out. However, like Magic Bag suggested, I think the better way to handle it is to find episodes where the song plays with as little dialog or sound effects as possible and splicing them together. Problem is, it's so hard to find points like that. And it'd require a lot of work to get it to fit together just right, I'm sure. In your case, I still hear pretty much all the voices and effects that are over the song, that it doesn't do all that much for me. Other than some laughs because the characters all just sounded distorted and trippier. 8D
Well, I did kind of realized that it's just sounds bad, so I decided to stop updating. I mean, it does not bother me that much, but few others, like you, told me things similiar to what you just said here.

Oh well, I tried.

Offline pasc91

• Cyberelf
  • Soundtrack Reconstructeur
    • View Profile
    • Diarykeepers Homepage
Reply #11 on: January 25, 2019, 07:56:07 PM
Leaving this here for those "want to combine multiple samples" people:

http://forum.rockmanpm.com/index.php?topic=7660.0

(This contains all music from the show in sorted manner [both RnR and Tribe], if anyone can do this, I'd think this is the best starting point)

cheers

This is the result of a decade of work:

RNR: https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbwODi-d6K5JftHgaVyk7fnm-mnRvee3P
RNR Tribe: https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbwODi-d6K5L1qxe_N7J1i5rd14s9Hvci
R.EXE: https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbwODi-d6K5Ka01NNvoxCndRT7mQVz-2T
« Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 03:24:08 PM by pasc91 »

@Utsukushiotosuk @ryedai1 - diarykeeper (yt)