Fate/Extra

Guest · 82987

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #250 on: April 03, 2013, 09:14:44 AM
You could have made that more clear to the uninformed.

Still, you sound like you've played it already going from the tone in your posts.

Offline VirusChris

• Virakin of the Darkness Arcana
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I'm the guy people hate
    • View Profile
Reply #251 on: April 03, 2013, 10:54:39 PM
You could have made that more clear to the uninformed.

Still, you sound like you've played it already going from the tone in your posts.

Sorry about that. ^^;

I'm just excited about the game that's all... and there's already videos on YouTube so I've been searching around.

It's recommended to have Gilgamesh for your 2nd run and for the CCC Route you get on NG+. Apparently Gil is more awesome on the CCC route of the game.

Posted on: April 03, 2013, 07:16:07 AM
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/04/03/this-week-in-sales-fateextra-ccc-returns-for-a-second-round/

Apparently Fate/Extra CCC did a little bit better than the first game (CCC selling in 72,883 copies in its first week, while F/E sold 72,170 copies in one week) and this is the second most sold game in Japan right now, right behind Luigi-s Mansion (but it's Luigi, you can't top Luigi!), and in front of Animal Crossing: New Leaf, One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2, and Muramasa Rebirth.

Not bad... I'm a little surprised it's in the top three, I was expecting somewhere in the 7th or 8th place honestly.

"Spirit-Soul Fusion! Invoke... VIRUS CROSS!!!" ~ Quote from my Virakins global project
JP PSN: UirusuKurisu
Official Husband of Fox Caster from Fate/Extra <3

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #252 on: April 03, 2013, 10:59:45 PM
Because sales are supposed to make us care about the game.

Offline VirusChris

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #253 on: April 03, 2013, 11:06:06 PM
Because sales are supposed to make us care about the game.

I'm just pointing out how well it's doing after its first week and spreading the news.

"Spirit-Soul Fusion! Invoke... VIRUS CROSS!!!" ~ Quote from my Virakins global project

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #254 on: April 03, 2013, 11:14:04 PM
And Game&Wario is doing pitifully.

Further Proof that Japan has the shittiest of taste.

Offline VirusChris

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #255 on: April 04, 2013, 10:29:50 PM
A video that would make you like Shinji more, even if he was a jerk before, though it's major spoilers...

[spoiler]
Shinji's Heroic Sacrifice
[youtube]-o3spiMQNbc[/youtube]
[/spoiler]

And here's basically what happens in that video in case you didn't understand it...

[spoiler]Basically Shinji blocks Meltlilith's way by using his Wakame-walls and then lets himself get killed by her and absorbed by her, as Shinji inserting a virus into his body or turned his body into a virus because he knew Melty would absorb him as she did to other NPCs and Master to increase her level to LV999 (which makes her invincible to the MC and Servant to beat and even with cheats if you fight her prior to this you will die) and by absorbing him into her body he de-leveled her with LV-999 making her LV1 again.

Here's a summary of how the scene played out... posted by the same guy who posted the video:

"Shinji blocks Melt from getting to the MC in the arena with his firewall, he confronts her ,saying he's here to commit suicide and then you see what you see at the start of the video, he gets impaled and Melt says he got what he wished, saying who's the one looking horrible now? A master without his servant is just human, no...simply just experience points. She says she will absorb him down to 1 Kb or not... even smaller then that.

She goes on to say that he should be happy that his talents will be all hers.

Thats when she felt the effects of her levels taking a plunge of minus 999. Turns out Shinji took in a virus that depleted his own lvl by 999 and in turn by being absorbed,Melt loses 999 lvls.

To Shinji, he enjoys beating down weak opponents but he (Gamer Pride)prides himself that he does it with own abilities and not through cheating like Melt who absorbs others to power up.

Melt retreats saying she will wait for new individuals and she will absorb them and will come after them when she has restored her lvls.
As he is lying down dying he says that he remembers the past and as much he hates to admit, he lost to MC. And till now he still hates MC,but is aware that MC shed tears for him.

He says even though he was afraid and all, if he doesn't do it, who would cry for him.
He says that MC was his real and first friend.

After he perished, all his records and information is gone from the registry and Sakura says that they are the only ones who remembers him and even Rin said his Gamer's Pride was cool."
[/spoiler]

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #256 on: April 05, 2013, 03:57:16 PM
In other words...
[spoiler]Shinji still messed with Sakura physically (even if this Mel is a clone) in all contiunities of the Nasuverse.[/spoiler]

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline VirusChris

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #257 on: April 10, 2013, 10:50:45 AM
^True, but Shinji was doing you a favor there... Meltlilith is very Yandere towards the Male MC (the order goes like this, Male MC -> Archer -> Female MC) and she eats everyone's souls and live inside her body which is how she became LV999 in the game.

Anyway...
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/fate_extra/

It looks like that Fate/Extra manga has been translated finally, but I do not like how the rushed the first chapter... they could've made it longer.

Also...

[spoiler]^Nero's mom[/spoiler]

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #258 on: April 10, 2013, 01:18:24 PM

*looks at where she put her right hand, and how deep she slides it down between her legs*

*blushing*

I love the other 2 images too. ^^

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #259 on: April 10, 2013, 04:30:34 PM
Helloooooo Saber~ owo

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #260 on: April 10, 2013, 07:07:41 PM

Offline Frozen Potato

• The Unamused Blue Haired
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #261 on: April 10, 2013, 07:11:38 PM
lol

So, I played, and apparently Gilgamesh is brokenly OP.

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #262 on: April 11, 2013, 04:18:26 AM
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Yay~ owo

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #263 on: April 11, 2013, 04:20:46 AM
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Yay~ owo

Ok, I have to admit. That is drool-worthy.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #264 on: April 11, 2013, 04:25:18 AM
The third one almost reminded me of Vixy.

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #265 on: April 11, 2013, 05:54:18 AM
The third one almost reminded me of Vixy.

Give her Passion Lip (2nd girl)'s breast size (or bigger), and the pink eyes, and it might be spot on. >U<

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline VirusChris

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #266 on: April 23, 2013, 07:06:13 AM
Give her Passion Lip (2nd girl)'s breast size (or bigger), and the pink eyes, and it might be spot on. >U<

Someone needs to draw that... like NOW! >0<

On back on topic...
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/04/22/fateextra-ccc-is-as-golden-as-gilgamesh-with-110000-units-shipped/

It looks like Fate/Extra CCC sold TWICE as much as the original game did, which seems to be a good thing, and it would encourage a localized version in the future. Possibly Aksys again as they are handling Muramusa Rebirth for the Vita and they are on good terms with Marvelous AQL and are working with them with Muramusa Rebirth as well.

There's people making petitions everywhere I go on Fate/Extra CCC to bring it over! Sheesh! ^_^
http://www.change.org/petitions/aksys-games-localization-inc-localization-of-fate-extra-ccc