Align · 9243

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
on: November 14, 2008, 08:45:54 PM
http://www2.unt.se/avd/1,1826,MC=77-AV_ID=828057,00.html
(google translate'd)

With claims such as "breasts aren't genitalia" and "we're just as clothed as the men, so being treated differently means the laws are sexist", I can see this going a long way towards reducing gender discrimination.

Offline Psycho Yuffie

• Neo Arcadian
  • Pffft!
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 08:52:36 PM
Honestly, I kinda see where they're coming from; however, in Western society breasts are a "private part(s)" of the female body. While they're not genitalia, they are viewed as a sexual thing. As such, most women would rather have their breasts covered.

Offline Wanda Bear

• The Wanderess of RPM
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Currently Nowhere.
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 14, 2008, 08:54:47 PM
I've actually thought about that. Being topless IS just like a man would do at the beach but hey, some men are just pigs and pervs and thats not going to change for a loooong time. Thats why I cover up at least. 8D

Home sweet home

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #3 on: November 14, 2008, 08:56:47 PM
Quote from: commenter (fap)
Kommer tjejer i alla åldrar att få gå omkring topless? Tolvåringar?
Will girls in all ages walk around topless? Even twelve year olds?

*face palm* >w<

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Lami

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 14, 2008, 09:09:50 PM
will all boys walk around topless even twelve year olds?

personally i don't have an opinion on this, keeping them covered isn't much of a problem to me, but I would say that if you go around topless your practically inviting attention.

Offline VirusChris

• Virakin of the Darkness Arcana
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I'm the guy people hate
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 14, 2008, 09:11:11 PM
I'm a guy and that's really weird. It doesn't bother me if they choose to wear anything on top or not, but I would feel awkard for little girls topless walking around.

It's too weird, sorry but I was raised to respect and treat women fairly and nicely like a gentleman.

"Spirit-Soul Fusion! Invoke... VIRUS CROSS!!!" ~ Quote from my Virakins global project
JP PSN: UirusuKurisu
Official Husband of Fox Caster from Fate/Extra <3

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: November 14, 2008, 10:02:16 PM
but I would feel awkard for little girls topless walking around.

it's called an erection, and it's perfectly normal in that situation.

i'm not sure what to make of this matter, either.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline Shiki Tohno

• 直死の魔眼使い
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「その首…俺が貰い受ける」
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: November 14, 2008, 10:24:32 PM
Personally, I don't mind. I'm all for giving men and women equal freedom, and while I'm not gonna flaunt my raging hard-on at seeing a nicely placed pair of boobs, I'm not gonna deny it either -- it's a physiological reaction, and a completely normal one, after all.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: November 15, 2008, 03:34:15 AM
Personally, I don't mind. I'm all for giving men and women equal freedom, and while I'm not gonna flaunt my raging hard-on at seeing a nicely placed pair of boobs, I'm not gonna deny it either -- it's a physiological reaction, and a completely normal one, after all.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: November 15, 2008, 07:57:24 AM
This and that.

When was the last time I poked you guys...

Offline MrBaryl

• A new Shooting Star.
  • B-Class Hunter
  • "Everything for you"
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: November 15, 2008, 08:45:16 AM
I've actually thought about that. Being topless IS just like a man would do at the beach but hey, some men are just pigs and pervs and thats not going to change for a loooong time. Thats why I cover up at least. 8D

very real, there's some people who are just stupid and put themselves in shame.

but I would feel awkard for little girls topless walking around.

It's too weird, sorry but I was raised to respect and treat women fairly and nicely like a gentleman.

me too, I hate my country, here some people have a stereotype of what to do or say when a (for accident) topless girl appears nearby, that's just low and stupid, I was raised to respect woman fairly and nicely like a gentleman (too).

but also, It's a normal reaction, is no longer a normal reaction when people are taking it too far.

Offline Shiki Tohno

• 直死の魔眼使い
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「その首…俺が貰い受ける」
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: November 15, 2008, 10:45:17 AM
That's the problem with current society -- people are drilled into thinking that breasts are a sexualized part of the female body, and thus needs to be covered. You'll have to excuse me, but I disagree entirely -- if we go by that, men shouldn't go shirtless on the streets either. And what to say about lactating mothers?

Current society is a piece of [parasitic bomb]. You can be a gentleman to ANY female on earth, no matter HOW she appears to you -- you just have to do the work yourself. Respecting a woman has absolutely nothing to do with social liberties; if a girl wants to go topless around town, that should not dwindle in any way a true gentleman's opinion of said girl -- rather, I'd respect them for it, for being true enough to their liberties and standing up to their beliefs and their freedom.

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: November 15, 2008, 04:28:57 PM
That's the problem with current society -- people are drilled into thinking that breasts are a sexualized part of the female body, and thus needs to be covered. You'll have to excuse me, but I disagree entirely -- if we go by that, men shouldn't go shirtless on the streets either. And what to say about lactating mothers?

Current society is a piece of [parasitic bomb]. You can be a gentleman to ANY female on earth, no matter HOW she appears to you -- you just have to do the work yourself. Respecting a woman has absolutely nothing to do with social liberties; if a girl wants to go topless around town, that should not dwindle in any way a true gentleman's opinion of said girl -- rather, I'd respect them for it, for being true enough to their liberties and standing up to their beliefs and their freedom.

Congratulations on putting what I and other gentlemen try to strive for in our daily routines DZ.

Offline The Drunken Dishwasher

• ~Daydreamer~
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: November 15, 2008, 05:44:27 PM
That gif is epic Jericho!!!

and um...is me um...TRYING to treat a girl like a human being passable too? ^^'''

Offline RMX

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: November 15, 2008, 08:32:26 PM
I'm a guy and that's really weird. It doesn't bother me if they choose to wear anything on top or not, but I would feel awkard for little girls topless walking around.

That's because we are not culturally used to it. There are tons of examples where women are labeled 'indecent' for showing whatever part of their body you can think of, and reversely places where naked women is usual stuff.

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: November 15, 2008, 08:45:14 PM
While I agree with DominicanZero, there's something I'd like to mention.

Generally, people have the common decency not to grab ladies' tits at random. But say someone who doesn't ends up around several topless women. Say s/he gets brought to court. They could claim that, because said women were topless, they were "asking for it". The case could be thrown out.

What I'm trying to say is, we're going to have to up our sexual harassment laws and attitudes against it by 200% before this liberty becomes a reality.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: November 15, 2008, 09:59:43 PM
I'm suprised those women would even do something like that, if they knew they would probably get in trouble for it in the first place.

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #17 on: November 15, 2008, 10:10:59 PM
Not sure how to interpret that, RMZX

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: November 16, 2008, 02:53:36 AM
Sorry about that, I was typing kind of fast.