How would you describe Sigma?

CyberXIII · 20147

Offline Keno

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #75 on: October 18, 2009, 09:34:56 PM
Well X8 would've been the game that should've mentioned him again, since X7 didn't because the only role Zero had in that was to be Axl's mentor buddy or whatever.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #76 on: October 18, 2009, 10:05:25 PM
X7 and 8 are about Axl. Wily has nothing to do with that. Thus, he's not there.
X4, 5, and 6, had to do with Zero, so, he was there.

Axl's clip in X8's ending implies something a little darker than "Hey, I can copy Mad Nautillus now."
This really made me chuckle for some reason.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Keno

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #77 on: October 18, 2009, 11:16:46 PM
X8's about Axl? I didn't get that. I found it to be mostly about Lumine & Sigma.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #78 on: October 18, 2009, 11:23:55 PM
Its about the New Generation. Of which Axl is a part of. Axl is important because he is the prototype, and the only one who isnt maverick. all the bosses in X8, (barring Sigma and Vile) are all New Gens.
X7 was about Axl and his mysterious ability, and how Sigma wanted to use it for his own ends. X8, is about how he finally does.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #79 on: October 19, 2009, 02:46:24 AM
What about all the Force Metal stuff in X8?

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #80 on: October 19, 2009, 02:58:37 AM
That wasnt force metal. just metal alloy. Think Bolts in classic

Offline Keno

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #81 on: October 19, 2009, 07:15:51 AM
Its about the New Generation. Of which Axl is a part of. Axl is important because he is the prototype, and the only one who isnt maverick. all the bosses in X8, (barring Sigma and Vile) are all New Gens.
X7 was about Axl and his mysterious ability, and how Sigma wanted to use it for his own ends. X8, is about how he finally does.
He's a prototype, yea, but not necessarily for the same series of copy chips. With as ambiguous as an origin as Axl's there's no telling whether or not he was a prototype for those reploids or was designed seperately, unless I'm missing something. They pretty much just scoff at him for being shitty at transforming.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #82 on: October 19, 2009, 07:23:42 AM
He is exactly the same, with the only difference being he does not have the huge ass DNA library all New Gens have in their Copy Chip.
they ALL refer to him as a "prototype" in X8. which Axl doesnt like being called. Actually, he himself refers to himself as a prototype in one instance. even Sigma calls him a "mere Prototype" or something like tht as insultingly as he can make it sound.

Offline Keno

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #83 on: October 19, 2009, 03:53:26 PM
Eh, considering you can never hear any of that if you don't pick Axl after Noah's Park, I never considered it too central. It's just his pussy replacement for "I'm gonna get you Maverick".

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #84 on: October 20, 2009, 01:09:50 PM
When they notice Sigma in the copy chip, they mention Axl, and he confirms that he has Newgen immunity, saying,"Im a prototype, and I can confirm that myself."

Offline killingtonbear

• Cyberelf
  • boink!
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Nonsense
Reply #85 on: January 21, 2010, 04:03:02 AM
like sagat, intense,angry and has scars

EAT YOUR FEET

Offline Dexter Dexter

• Utterly jaded
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I was born with this face...
    • View Profile
Reply #86 on: January 21, 2010, 04:17:35 AM
Has an uncanny resemblance to M. Bison.

SAMPLE TEXT

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #87 on: January 21, 2010, 05:11:06 AM
Has an uncanny resemblance to M. Bison.
VERY uncanny.

Offline LightningKitsune

• Repliforce 8th Unit Commander
  • Robot Master
  • Smarter than Springman
    • View Profile
Reply #88 on: January 22, 2010, 04:11:15 AM
Clone or Long-lost brother? You be the judge.

Hell I'd figure twins. Or Bison just cleverly disguised. (Or bumped his head or something.)

Quote from: Protoman Blues
Wily was tired of living in Dr. Light's gluttonous, douche shadow.  Rightfully so, too!  He didn't betray Light.  He valiantly, dare I say, HEROICALLY, casted off his shackles and asserted himself to his rightful place, going so far as to bring order to a world of chaos!

Offline Jetfire

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #89 on: February 02, 2010, 06:26:29 PM
Sigma started two wars (X4, X7)
Three uprisings (MHX, X3, X8)
and masterminded four major terrorist attacks (Xtreme, Xtreme 2, X5) , two of which he participated in directly.

In the course of these actions he personally launched a missile attack on Abel City, unleashed at least 10 berserk mechaniloids, slaughtered at least 11 hunters, broke Vile out of prison, attacked the central highway, spread the virus all over the world infecting many hunters in the process, killed Gate in cold blood, beat Storm Eagle into submission and forced him to take over the airport, created the Zero Virus, corrupted and/or indirectly caused the deaths of Mac, Dr. Doppler, all infected residents of Doppler Town including Bit and Byte, the 8 mavericks of X5, 9/10 Red Alert Members, Techno and Midi, ordered Double to murder 8 members of X’s unit, indirectly caused Zero to kill Colonel and Iris, was indirectly responsible the deaths of General and all of the casualties of the Great War, attempted to destroy the earth with the Repliforce Final Weapon, hired Dynamo to crash the Space Colony into the Earth killing millions, ordered the planting of bombs on the legs of the central highway, deployed the Bee Bladders on Awakening Road, directed Chill Penguin’s takeover of the missile base and attempt to cause an avalanche, Octopus’s hostile takeover of the Marine city, Spark Mandrill’s attack on the power stations, Kuwanger’s takeover of the tower, Flame Mammoth’s takeover of the industrial plants, Armadillo’s energy mine takeover, Sting Chameleon’s forest attacks, Crystal Snail’s takeover of the energen crystal mine, Flame Stag’s attempt to cause an ice age with volcanic ash, Magna Centipede’s corruption and spread of the virus, Wire Sponge’s attack on the weather control station, Sonic Ostrich’s attempted missile strikes, Morph Moth’s takeover of the junkyard, Wheel Gator’s attack on city with his dinosaur tank, the bribery of Bubble Crab to fight naval battles, was behind the attack on the mother computer, Dr. Doppler’s attack on the Hunter Base, masterminded the Erasure terrorist attack, Dragoon’s attack on the Sky Lagoon which killed millions and caused the Great War, was responsible for Mega Scorpio's rampage, Hynard’s attack on the Lava factory, Anteator’s electrosphere virus, Stonekong’s attack on the forest division, Tonion’s radio tower takeover, Warfly’s naval attack, Crowrang’s Aerial assault, Boariski’s attempted bombing of the highway, Gungarro’s occupation of the underground weapons base, directed the 3 giant crab mechaniloids’ attack on Noah’s Park, Burn Rooster’s riot in the “Maverick Dump,” Giga Bolt Man-o-War’s energy hijack of Megalopolis, Pandemonium’s theft of the rocket data, Yeti’s sabotage of the environmental system, Trilobite’s attack on the space mineral mine, Antonion’s manipulation of the gravity facility, Dark Mantis’ illegal weapons production, Sunflower’s sabotage of the Troia facility, the kidnap of Lumine, and the takeover of the “Jakob” Project.

In summation, Sigma is an evil, cold, calculating, machiavellian, manipulative, Darwinian, hitler-esque sociopathic military leader with Luciferian ambitions, brilliant tactics, and inability to know when he has been beat.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 06:41:52 PM by Jetfire »

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #90 on: February 02, 2010, 06:58:49 PM
He also caused the death of Red. Red was defeated and decided to stay in the collapsing building.
He also had Magna Centipiede brainwashed.
Oh, and along with Red alert, consider blackmail as well. He blackmailed Red into continuing to help him, or I quote "Your friends will never return to normal..."

But, in any case, good analysis.

Offline Jetfire

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #91 on: February 02, 2010, 11:40:53 PM
Thankyou sir, but I mentioned the death of Red (9/10 Red Alert Members) and Magna Centipede's infection (Magna Centipede’s corruption and spread of the virus).

Offline AdamTheHedgehog

• Godly Artist
  • B-Class Hunter
  • YOURS IS THE BRUSH THAT WILL PAINT THE HEAVENS!
    • View Profile
Reply #92 on: March 18, 2010, 01:10:29 PM
I would Describe Sigma as follows: A once-great hero, who, because of a virus and lust for power, turned on his creators as well as all of Earth.