Touhou stuff~

Nekomata · 86550

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #200 on: May 23, 2015, 04:59:32 AM
So, few days ago, Playism has rolled a poll on what Touhou game people want to see get published. (For some reason the listed these as derivative games yet some of the official games like Hisoutensoku are cropping up.) This isn't going to guarantee a certain game getting published, but they simply want to get an idea of what fans want to see. Below are the list of games they have in mind, but if there's a game you want that's not on the list, you can vote for "Other" and tell Playism which game you want to see published. Below are what's listed on Playism's poll with a video link for each game if available.

Vote for the games here.
• New Super Marisa Land (魔理沙と6つのキノコ, lit. "Marisa and the 6 Mushrooms") [link] (Platformer)
• Touhou 14.5 ~ Urban Legends in Limbo (東方深秘録 lit. "Eastern Record of Deep Mysteries") [link] (Fighting)
• Koumajou Densetsu: Scarlet Symphony (紅魔城伝説 緋色の交響曲, lit. "Legend of Scarlet Devil Castle: Scarlet Symphony", a.k.a. Touhouvania) [link] (Action Platformer)
• Touhou Sky Arena (東方スカイアリーナ) [link] (Fighting)
• Adventures of Scarlet Curiosity (東方紅輝心) [link] (Action RPG)
• Gensou Shoujo Taisen Scarlet (幻想少女大戦紅, lit. "Fantasy Maiden Wars E", a.k.a. Super Touhou Wars; from the same makers of Touhou Sky Arena) [link] (Turn-based Strategy)
• Touhou no Meikyuu (東方の迷宮, lit. "Labyrinth of Touhou") [link] (Turn-based RPG/Dungeon Crawler)
• Touhou Soujinengi ~ The Genius of Sappheiros (東方蒼神縁起, lit. "Blue God Omen") [link] (Turn-based RPG)
• Touhou Gensou Maroku ~ The Devil of Decline (東方幻想魔録, lit. "Records of Fantasy Dream"; from the same makers of The Genius of Sappheiros) [link] (Turn-based RPG)
• Touhou Genmu Youtan ~ The Nightmare of Rebellion (東方玄夢妖譚 lit. "Eastern Mysterious Dream Youkai Talk"; also from the makers of The Genius of Sappheiros) [link] (Turn-based RPG)
• Gensou Ningyou Enbu (幻想人形演舞 lit. "Fantasy Puppet Dance Performance"; a.k.a. Touhou Puppet Dance Performance) [link] (Turn-based RPG)
• MegaMari ~ Marisa no Yabou (MegaMari - 魔理沙の野望, lit. "Marisa's Ambition") [link] (Action Platformer)
• Touhou 12.3 ~ Hisoutensoku (東方非想天則 ~ 超弩級ギニョルの謎を追え, lit. "Lacking the Perception of the Natural Laws of the East ~ Chase the Enigma of the Gargantuan) [link] (Fighting)
• Tenjou no Tempest (天壌のテンペスト, lit. "The Tempest of Heaven and Earth") [link] (Action Platformer)

I seriously hope they plan on publishing Scarlet Weather Rhapsody along with Hisoutensoku (which is a standalone expansion pack for Scarlet Weather Rhapsody but there's not much to offer without it) and expansion packs/updated version of some of these games (e.g. Labyrinth of Touhou Special Disc, Genius of Sappheiros: Weekend, Touhou Sky Arena -Matsuri-, The Devil of Decline EX) instead of their vanilla versions.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #201 on: May 31, 2015, 05:16:01 AM
So... For those that follow Fantasy Kaleidoscope ~The Memories of Phantasm~, like me, the creator has just announced the fifth episode, which seems to revolve around the plot of Phantasmagoria of Flower View.

[youtube]youtu.be/JYPqEsCBJ6w[/youtube]

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline irgpie

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #202 on: May 31, 2015, 05:46:44 AM
Really hope there isn't as much Aya focus as it seems to indicate. Yuuka's return is way more important.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #203 on: May 31, 2015, 06:04:53 AM
I just wanna see Shikieiki. >.>

Offline irgpie

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #204 on: May 31, 2015, 06:06:48 AM
That's certainly a given with her actual plot relevancy along with Komachi. I hope the latter isn't made a complete tiddymonster.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #205 on: May 31, 2015, 06:10:11 AM
Can't be helped though, this is Komachi we are talking about. XD

... Plus all the slacking... And yea, Yuuka's smirk.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #206 on: May 31, 2015, 06:32:57 AM
So... For those that follow Fantasy Kaleidoscope ~The Memories of Phantasm~, like me, the creator has just announced the fifth episode, which seems to revolve around the plot of Phantasmagoria of Flower View.

[youtube]youtu.be/JYPqEsCBJ6w[/youtube]
I've been meaning to watch this since I heard about it on TV Tropes. I'm gonna need to hunt down subbed episodes of this so I can watch it in glorious 60 FPS.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #207 on: May 31, 2015, 01:48:25 PM
One thing to note, the originals have no voice acting.

Offline irgpie

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #208 on: February 27, 2016, 04:53:57 PM
bumping because oh my gooooooood

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/02/22/nis-america-bringing-touhou-projects-genso-ronso-north-america-europe/

Not only this, but during a radio show the other day, ZUN revealed that Touhou 14.5 is getting a PS4 port. It'll be the first of any official title on a console after a year or so of fangames ported. Now I just pray for a Vita port and NIS to get localization. Though the latter may be more uncertain than Gensou Rondo since that game got an english patch from the devs to begin with.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #209 on: February 27, 2016, 07:12:19 PM
Here's 14.5 won't come out on PS4 with only Moonrunes and PC players of Gensou Rondo gets the PS4 enhancements, but considering that other PC indie games that were ported to PS4 — *cough* *cough* — I doubt the latter is going to happen.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 09:10:52 AM by ViperAcidZX »