Other Things > Gaming

How do you Nintendo Wi-Fi? =p

(1/4) > >>

Ninja Lou:
Basically I am curious to see how everyone connects to the internet with there Wii. This might help us figure out where the lag might be coming from. So just list if you have the Lan adapter or connect Wirelessly and also what ISP you have.
I bought the adapter and have Time Warner cable.

Jericho:
Verison DSL & Linksys WRT54G Wireless Router (or Gateway for techno-clarity), [tornado fang] yeah. XD

Not to mention I have my Wii DMZ'd. It's ridiculously fast and stable (to the point of almost being like a regular match) with people who do the same thing, but other times, I just have no idea what's going on with it.

VixyNyan:
Back when I was broadcasting with justin.tv, I used a Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector.

Now my Wii is connected to our wireless router with a proper WEP password, the connection is so awesomely fast! 0v0

The Blind Archer:
I use the ethernet connection in my dorm room for my Wii.  My DS?  I have to limit it to when I'm at home and near the router.  I'm not going to a McDonalds just for the sake of trading Pokemon online. >>

Protoman Blues:
The Verizon DSL's connected to the LAN Adaptor.  The LAN Adaptor's connected to the, USB Port. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version