Is there any way to emulate saving on a PS1 emulator?

Flame · 3670

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
I have AdriILE PSX emulator, and I have a Megaman X4 disc. Im doing it legally. But how do I emulate saving my game, CAN I save my game on the emulator, or not?

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 08:23:51 PM
I have AdriILE PSX emulator, and I have a Megaman X4 disc. Im doing it legally. But how do I emulate saving my game, CAN I save my game on the emulator, or not?
Yes you can, Altough you have to create a memory card with your emulator

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 08:28:00 PM
hm...I'm not to familiar with that emulator...but yeah, I'm pretty sure you need to configure/create a memory card for the emulator to use.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 08:30:07 PM
You might have to look into the Memory Card menu for your emulator (any of them) and make sure you set it to a folder somewhere on your PC. It will be able to save games once you did this. ^^

If you mean your save file from a Memory Card, you might have to get a Dex Drive or something close, plug it into a port on your PC and then transfer it with a Dex Drive tool. You can later convert the save block or memory card to a format that the emulator recognize. ^^;

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~