N-Mario · 10199

Offline N-Mario

• Video Game Veteran
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Video Game Veteran
    • View Profile
    • N-Mario's Gaming Universe
on: June 15, 2009, 07:59:24 AM
Anyone know where I can find a .sav file of MegaMan ZX Advent (English), 100% beaten, all items, everything + all medals obtained?
I mainly want to play/have the 3rd level unlocked of the rockman model (a) mini game.

I checked gamefaqs.com, they don't have anything o this.
I checked GBATemp. All their MegaMan ZX Advent saves aren't nearly 100% complete either. It's hard for me to tell, but I can't seem to know if any of the Japaense RockMan ZX Advent saves have this. Though I mainly want an english version save file. And I doubt any of the Japanese rockman zx saves would work on an english megaman zx.

And I doubt there are any cheat files that automatically unlock all 3 areas of megaman model (a), and/or everything unlocked, all items & medals obtained from the start.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 08:53:04 AM
because hard mode is actually quite hard in Advent. Since everything short of ZX is nerfed. A included, is weak.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Tickle Buffalo

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 10:22:37 AM
Uh excuse me are you forgetting a certain time crab I think you are.

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 06:34:48 PM
Time crab is the replacement for Overdrive. Prove me wrong.

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
  • Unpleasable Unhelpful Utopian Totalitarian
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009, 02:00:22 AM
Advent's hard mode is hard because of Chronoforce and easy because of Chronoforce.

Figure that one out...

Offline Tickle Buffalo

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: June 16, 2009, 02:26:59 AM
Whoa man like deep.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: June 16, 2009, 07:29:05 AM
Advent's hard mode is hard because of Chronoforce and easy because of Chronoforce.
That's the best explanation ive ever seen actually.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Rad Lionheart

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #7 on: June 16, 2009, 07:43:26 AM
I'm pretty sure my Cyclo is loaded up with cheats that could allow me to have everything unlocked from the getgo, as for a save file being 100% I haven't gotten around to even playing ZX Advent yet.
Still messing around in ZX, last I played my DS that is. :P

As for getting a save file with everything unlocked, I could probably load up ZXA with the cheats, if it's available, having everything unlocked, then save the game, and remove the save file from my card.

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: June 16, 2009, 07:56:01 AM

Figure that one out...

It's a time freezing sitting duck whenever you use it, and it's a time freezing ass-raper whenever you fight it, easy as that =P

Offline N-Mario

• Video Game Veteran
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Video Game Veteran
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: June 16, 2009, 08:02:00 AM
I'm pretty sure my Cyclo is loaded up with cheats that could allow me to have everything unlocked from the getgo, as for a save file being 100% I haven't gotten around to even playing ZX Advent yet.
Still messing around in ZX, last I played my DS that is. :P

As for getting a save file with everything unlocked, I could probably load up ZXA with the cheats, if it's available, having everything unlocked, then save the game, and remove the save file from my card.
That's kind of the reason I wanted it. I also have a Cyclo. Yet, the cheats don't have anything listed for enabling all 3 areas of the minigame model (a), let alone the mini game itself. X_X

While I think there were a couple of saves with normal mode 100%, there doesn't seem to be any saves for expert beaten at all, if not expert 100% beaten.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: June 16, 2009, 08:38:39 AM
It's a time freezing sitting duck whenever you use it, and it's a time speeding ass-raper whenever you fight it, easy as that =P
Fixed.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Rad Lionheart

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #11 on: June 16, 2009, 08:46:23 AM
That's kind of the reason I wanted it. I also have a Cyclo. Yet, the cheats don't have anything listed for enabling all 3 areas of the minigame model (a), let alone the mini game itself. X_X

While I think there were a couple of saves with normal mode 100%, there doesn't seem to be any saves for expert beaten at all, if not expert 100% beaten.
Are your cheats up to date? They update the evocheat files quite frequently, I recently updated mine and I bet ya anything there's a new version already.

Not to say there would be the right stuff you're looking for, but who knows.
More than likely the cheat updates are just for new games available.

But anyway, if you can't find a save file you're looking for, I doubt I could help.

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: June 17, 2009, 12:39:26 AM
Fixed.

I thought chronoforce could slow down time as well when you fought him.

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #13 on: June 17, 2009, 02:16:43 AM
I thought chronoforce could slow down time as well when you fought him.
Been over this before.

Time Bomb always slows time, but the game proceeds at the player character's perception whether you're on the giving or receiving end of it.  So, in effect, Chronoforce Time Bombs and you perceive it as him moving like a madman.

And yes, Expert Mode Chronoforce is perhaps the most aggravating boss ever outside of a few pause-trick-less MM1 psychos.

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline Flok

• Passionate Gamer
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Killsringman
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: June 17, 2009, 04:12:34 PM
So I am not the only one currently stuck at hard mode Chronoforce... Original ZX hard mode was pretty difficult as well, but I keep dying at this stage of Advent. Maybe some other time I will decide to see the secret ending on my DS screen.

Flok's favorites:

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: June 18, 2009, 03:25:43 AM
Been over this before.

Time Bomb always slows time, but the game proceeds at the player character's perception whether you're on the giving or receiving end of it.  So, in effect, Chronoforce Time Bombs and you perceive it as him moving like a madman.

And yes, Expert Mode Chronoforce is perhaps the most aggravating boss ever outside of a few pause-trick-less MM1 psychos.

So in effect I was right?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: June 18, 2009, 08:32:02 AM
Game-wise... Nope. :P

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: June 18, 2009, 08:36:07 AM
Let's say we're both right and leave it at that.

CASE CLOSED!

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Magic Everywhere In This Bitch
  • Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: June 20, 2009, 03:14:08 AM
I could never find myself caring enough to bother with hard mode. The Zero/ZX games just don't have the same charm as the series before them.

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #19 on: June 20, 2009, 09:56:58 PM
I beat Zero/ZX Hard Mode solely for the sake of bragging rights/unlockables, then I always replay on Normal/Ultimate.  Inti's concept of a Hard Mode has always bothered me; they always achieve it by handicapping the player's abilities.  In ZX they got a little better, at least leaving your offensive abilities intact, but axing the Life Ups is still annoying.  All of your health is left in reserves, which means whenever you use them you have to stop and rebuild them, which gets exceedingly annoying.  If they really wanted to limit your available life energy, I'd have rather they left the Life Ups and axed all items and Sub Tanks completely, rather than leaving you with one tank and a bunch of fetch-quest food items.

So I am not the only one currently stuck at hard mode Chronoforce... Original ZX hard mode was pretty difficult as well, but I keep dying at this stage of Advent. Maybe some other time I will decide to see the secret ending on my DS screen.
If it makes you feel any better, you only have to suffer through that once (well, twice, counting the Ouroboros rematch).  When you clear Hard Mode, the extra ending is added to all other modes as well.

And don't forget, you get the third MegaMan a segment as well. 8)

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline N-Mario

• Video Game Veteran
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Video Game Veteran
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: June 28, 2009, 06:20:45 AM
Well, using the cheat function on my Cyclo DS flash card was helpful. :)
I was ale to complete expert mode in less than 2 hours using invincible, unlimited dash, and boss 1 hp codes. XD

Yes, I was able to play the 3rd section of the mini game finally after doing this. I could easily tell the resemblance from the 3rd area boss fight, and Dr Wily's capsule fight in MM7. :D

I even made some copies of my save of expert mode completed, with the 3rd section available. It's awesome. ;)