Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #201 on: September 02, 2009, 09:18:34 AM
Hmm, a non stop Galaxyman soundtrack, I can dig that.  XD

Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one!  XD

Can't you just hear the opening beat with words... "COMEON-ANDWON'TYOU-DANCETOMY...GA-LAX-Y FAN-TAS-Y..."

Offline Cpie

• Master Artist as well
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #202 on: September 11, 2009, 10:46:57 PM
You should write infinetly! Can't wait for next post.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #203 on: October 06, 2009, 09:34:11 AM
A Common Sense of Justice

In the RPM Court Hall of Justice, the honorable Judge DominicanZero presides over a case...

CephiYumi - *holding up a picture of PB’s right leg covered in hot soup* “...and as you can see in Exhibit R here, my client’s leg was scalded by the hot soup.  The evidence is clear, ladies and gentleman of the jury.  There was no warning of any kind that my client would be harmed, in any way, by eating the bowl of Sourdough Bread before having the Chicken soup inside of it.  When people see bread on the table, they eat it.  As I stated earlier, the statistical chart, which I displayed as Exhibit K, shows that more people eat the bread before the meal itself, be it soup, salad, appetizer, and the majority of entrees out there, like chicken, steak, salmon, and so on.  The emotional damage that Protoman Blues has suffered due to this event just...well it just breaks my heart.  No one should have to suffer through this kind of trauma, simply because restaurants are not putting clear warnings that when ordering Soup in a Bread Bowl, one should not eat the bread first.  That is why we respectfully ask that you allocate him the sum of $25 Million Dollars to help him get through this.  I trust you will make the right decision.  Thank you.”

Protoman Blues - *as Cephi sits down next to him* “You know, I think that went very well.”

DominicanZero - *stunned in utter disbelief* “.....You need to get the [tornado fang] out of my courtroom right now.  NEXT [tornado fang]ing CASE!” *bangs gavel loudly*

Moments later, outside the court room...

CephiYumi - “I’m so sorry, PB.  I did my best.”

Protoman Blues - *hugs Cephi* “Oh don’t worry, Cephi.  I had this bet with Quickie that I could get a quick $25 Million doing something stupid.  I lost.  Looks like I’m her slave tonight.”

CephiYumi - “S-Slave?”

Protoman Blues - *gets out wallet*  “Never you mind.  Now, here’s what I owe you for your services today.  I really appreciate you doing this for me.”

CephiYumi - “It was no trouble at all.  I had no other cases today, and I was kinda bored.  You didn’t even have to pay me.”

Protoman Blues - “Nonsense.  I always pay what I owe, no matter what.  Also, here are some free passes to SexStation 2069.  Come on up when you get some free time!”

CephiYumi - “Oh neato.  I can’t wait to see it....the STATION I mean.  I can’t wait to see the station!” *blushes*

Protoman Blues - “Hehe, silly!  Catch you later.” *teleports out*

Later that night, in Quickie’s office at Greedo’s Cantina, a mysterious figure is using the control panel on Quickie’s desk, after tipping it over and removing the glass from the top.  The Carbonite around Ninja Lou starts to glow, and after a while, he is free.

Mysterious Figure - “Relax.  You’re free of the Carbonite.”

Ninja Lou - *shivering slightly* “I-I can’t see.”

Mysterious Figure - “The lights are off right now.  Hang on...” *turns the lights on*

Ninja Lou - *rubbing eyes*  “I still can’t see.”

Mysterious Figure - “Oh right, the hibernation sickness.  That’ll pass.”

Ninja Lou - “How long?”

Mysterious Figure - “I don’t [tornado fang]ing know.  Look, it’s not permanent.  Your eyesight will return.  Quit being a baby...”

Ninja Lou - *puzzled* “I m-meant how long have I been frozen?”

Mysterious Figure - “Ohhh. About 2 weeks or so.”

Ninja Lou - “B-b-bastards.  Where am I?”

Mysterious Figure - “What is this, twenty questions?  I can see why she froze you.  You’re in Quickie’s office!  She was using you as a table.  Anything else?”

Ninja Lou - *really puzzled* “Umm...w-who are you?”

Mysterious Figure reveals herself to be Asena...

Asena - “Someone who thinks PB is an Ass!”

Ninja Lou - “Asena.  Oh thank yo...wait, why did you rescue me?”

Asena - *facewing* “Listen, can we just go already?  It’s getting late, I’ve gotta help Dr. Wily out in a couple hours, and I’ve still gotta shower, do my antenna and everything.  You were on the way, OKAY?”

Ninja Lou - *shivering and kinda sad* “Okay.” *grabs Asena and begins to teleport away* “...I don't owe you a Wii for this, do..” *teleports away*

Minutes later as PB & Quickie enter the room kissing each other...

Quickie - *kissing PB then sees her office* “HEY!  What the hell happened to my table?”

Protoman Blues - *wearing a Leia Slave Girl Bikini and chain around his neck*  “Hmmmmm, someone must’ve freed Lou.  Bummer!  Now where are we going to do it?”

Quickie - “TO THE RANCOR RAVE CAVE OF JUBILATION!” *pulls on PB’s chain*

The next day at PB’s Sex Shack...

Protoman Blues - *rubbing neck* “Uhhh...what a night.” *touches intercom* “Hold my calls today, ChAAAAAHHHH” *a Shuriken pierces PB’s hand as Ninja Lou appears on his desk*

Ninja Lou - *brandishing swords* “YOU PIECE OF [parasitic bomb]!  YOU’RE DEAD!”

Protoman Blues - “I’ve got two tickets to the Yankees postseason game coming up!” *holds up tickets with non-shurikened hand*

Ninja Lou - “They made the postseason?  Awesome.” *puts away swords* “What time do we have to be there?”

Protoman Blues - “I’d say 6.  Meet me here Wednesday around 5?”

Ninja Lou - “Definitely.  I’ll see you then.  I’m catching a foul ball this time!  You’ll see!” *before teleporting away, throws another shuriken at PB’s leg*

Protoman Blues - *pulling shurikens out of body* “......totally worth it!”

A silly example of how my twisted mind works.  This GoRPM was spawned from a combination of silly ideas in my head, as well as a somewhat conclusion to the Ninja Lou in Carbonite part.  I was in a sammich shop on Saturday and saw Soup in a Bread Bowl on the menu.  So, I got to thinking, I wonder if anyone could actually sue for eating the bread first, like an idiot.  Then I had an image in my head of Cephi in the Phoenix Wright pose yelling SUBJECTION for no real reason, other than I think it's funny.  And well, there we are.  

Be sure to catch the adventures of CephiYumi: Attorney at Awwwwwwwwwww, coming up next on PIX11, the new home of the CW.   owob
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 09:35:48 AM by Quickman »

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #204 on: October 06, 2009, 09:39:42 AM
XDD Slave Leia.  Oh man.  I'm picturing that right now and it's gotta be the funniest thing I've ever pictured.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #205 on: October 06, 2009, 09:45:13 AM
XDD Slave Leia.  Oh man.  I'm picturing that right now and it's gotta be the funniest thing I've ever pictured.

I thought you might like that!  You're totally free to draw it too, if you so desire.  HO HO HO HO HO   8)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #206 on: October 06, 2009, 09:58:24 AM
I wonder how many times Ninja Lou Table got used for purposes other than holding inanimate objects 8D

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #207 on: October 06, 2009, 12:57:14 PM
Ninja Lou - *brandishing swords* “YOU PIECE OF [parasitic bomb]!  YOU’RE DEAD!”

Protoman Blues - “I’ve got two tickets to the Yankees postseason game coming up!” *holds up tickets with non-shurikened hand*

Ninja Lou - “They made the postseason?  Awesome.” *puts away swords* “What time do we have to be there?”

Protoman Blues - “I’d say 6.  Meet me here Wednesday around 5?”

Ninja Lou - “Definitely.  I’ll see you then.  I’m catching a foul ball this time!  You’ll see!” *before teleporting away, throws another shuriken at PB’s leg*

Protoman Blues - *pulling shurikens out of body* “......totally worth it!”

Lol, too [tornado fang]ing easy!

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #208 on: October 06, 2009, 03:42:53 PM
That lawsuit you made up was almost as bad/hilarious as the one person who sued McDonaldss because their kids got fat from eating there so often. XD

Good job on this one PB.

Offline Cpie

• Master Artist as well
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #209 on: October 06, 2009, 03:47:27 PM
Exactly! haha very nice, PB.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #210 on: October 06, 2009, 03:57:32 PM
CephiYumi: Attorney at Awwwwwwwwwww?
FUND IT XD

Fun read PB, especially so of you in a slave Leia outfit. XD

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Reply #211 on: October 06, 2009, 07:39:23 PM
“They made the postseason?

Like there was any doubt.

Slave PB would make a hilarious picture.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline Umasi

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #212 on: October 06, 2009, 07:54:26 PM
That was awesome love the song!

Offline CephiYumi

• Kick the door, hit the floor, magical words (groovy!)
  • RPM Purifier
  • mew mew~
    • View Profile
Reply #213 on: October 06, 2009, 08:19:08 PM
 XD

I didn't know there were such things as soup in bread bowls o.o  I think I've seen salad ones but not soup, very funny though >w<  :cookie:  <3

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #214 on: October 06, 2009, 08:36:44 PM
I wonder how many times Ninja Lou Table got used for purposes other than holding inanimate objects 8D

[eyebrow]

Lol, too [tornado fang]ing easy!

That's usually how it works!

That lawsuit you made up was almost as bad/hilarious as the one person who sued McDonaldss because their kids got fat from eating there so often. XD

Oh, I was trying to channel my "stupid lawsuit scam" brain for this.  Looks like it worked!

Exactly! haha very nice, PB.

Thanx Asena!  XD

CephiYumi: Attorney at Awwwwwwwwwww?
FUND IT XD

Fun read PB, especially so of you in a slave Leia outfit. XD

I'm all for the funding of CephiYumi: Attorney at Awwwwwwww

Like there was any doubt.

Slave PB would make a hilarious picture.

Hahaha, everyone loves Slave PB.  Looks like Quickie will have to draw this one day.

That was awesome love the song!

Thanx Umasi!  Always great to have a new fan! 

XD

I didn't know there were such things as soup in bread bowls o.o  I think I've seen salad ones but not soup, very funny though >w<  :cookie:  <3

Oh yeah, they have Soup in Bread Bowls, which are actually quite delicious!  If you ever see it, I recommend it, my dear Attorney at Awwwwwww! 

Thanks everyone.  I'll try to keep this updated better going forward.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #215 on: October 06, 2009, 08:42:08 PM
Wow, that was hilarious. Is that how things usually go with you and Lou? XD

Speaking about lawsuits, I think I'll sue you for not being able to unsee you in the Leia slave costume D:

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #216 on: October 07, 2009, 12:41:46 AM
Is it wrong for me to think that seeing PB in a princess Leia slave costume was hilariously disturbing, but mostly just disturbing?

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #217 on: October 07, 2009, 03:06:38 AM
It wouldn't matter which of the PBs that wears it. I wouldn't mind wearing it myself~ Pretty Bunny Protogal Blues would look good wearing it too. ^^ </wii>

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Irgendein

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #218 on: October 07, 2009, 03:18:32 AM
I'm a little late, but; Great stories as alwaays, PB! (Man, I really suck at complimenting/commenting on people's stuff)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #219 on: October 08, 2009, 10:36:44 AM
JUSTICE HIGH BEAMS

We now join Vixy & PB in shackles on a wall in Czar Sparky’s Dungeon of Decay...

Vixy - “Don’t worry, PB.  I’m sure that they are coming to rescue us.”

Protoman Blues - “I’m sure they are too, Vixy.  But we can’t take that chance.  We have to get ourselves out of here.”

Vixy - “Can we get out though?”

Protoman Blues - “Of course we can.  They forgot one key thing when they took us captive!”

Vixy - “What’s that, muffin?”

Protoman Blues - “They forgot to take my sunglasses!” *starts swiveling head around*

In a completely unrealistic action sequence, PB manages to fling his trademark sunglasses off like a boomerang, which manages to fly all the way to the other side of the room and with pinpoint accuracy, hit the release button for the shackles, freeing both him and Vixy

Vixy - *rubbing wrists from being shackled* “Wow.  I never knew you could do that!”

Protoman Blues - *using glasses cleaner and cloth to clean shades* “It was nothing.  Sadly, this dungeon is blocking my powers though.”

Vixy - *tries to summon her super heart powers* “My powers too.  That dastardly Sparky.”

Protoman Blues - “Looks like the only way out is to overload the power drain generator.  Are you thinking what I’m thinking, honey?” *thinking about having sex while waiting to be rescued*

Vixy - *dramatic pose* “RIGHT!  We have to FUSE!”

Protoman Blues - *almost starts unzipping pants* “....RIGHT!”

Vixy, Protoman Blues - *does fusion dance*  “FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...SION!  HA!”

A bright light covers Vixy and PB as they complete the fusion dance.  The power unleashed from the fusion overloads the power drain generator as well as breaks open the door and makes two guards outside the door start making out with each other.  As the bright light starts to fade, the fused form of Vixy and PB stands there, surrounded by a pink aura with red lightning.

Vixoto BluNyan - *walks out the door, seeing the two guards making out* “Isn’t that cute?  Now, lets get out of here.  HEART ATTACK.”

Vixoto BluNyan fires a beam of heart filled energy at the celing and flies out the hole, attempting to escape from Sparkvernia.  In the air, they are met by the Sparkvernian Air Force.

Sparkvernian Air Force Captain - “Assume attack formation.  Bring that abomination down!”

Sparkvernian Fighter Pilots - “ROGER!”

Vixoto BluNyan - “Looks like they’re not going to make this easy.  Shouldn’t be a problem though.  Man, I love how fusion makes it where I have no inner monologue!  HEART SHIELD!”

As the Sparkvernian Air Force starts to attack, Vixoto BluNyan creates a Heart Shield out of sexy love energy, which then launches a streaming Heart Beam at one of the Fighter Jets, bringing it down.

Sparkvernian Air Force Captain - “ATTACK PATTERN ALPHA GAMMA!”

Vixoto BluNyan - *opens vest to reveal glowing, rockin’ tits* “JUSTICE HIGH BEAMS!”

Vixoto BluNyan shoots her Justice High Beams, easily knocking out two more fighters from the sky.  After that, she covers up then flies towards the Sparkvernian RPM border, with the fighter pilots in hot pursuit

Sparkvernian Air Force Captain - “[parasitic bomb] and more [parasitic bomb].  QUICKLY, RALLY TO ME.  ATTACK PATTERN SIGMA OMEGA OTHER GREEK LETTER!”

Vixoto BluNyan - “Man, they just won’t quit.  Oh well, more attack yelling then!  VIXOTO LOVE CHAIN......ENCIRCLE!”

Vixoto BluNyan creates a pink energy whip with hearts inside of it, then wraps up a fighter with it and starts spinning around.

Vixoto BluNyan - *spinning around* “WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” *flings fighter jet into another fighter jet*

Hitomi Agada - *over a loudspeaker* “RIP OFF!”

Vixoto BluNyan - *looks down at the ground* “What the nipples?”

Vixoto BluNyan looks down and sees the Fxenodrome advancing towards the border, firing at the remaining Sparkvernian fighter jets.

Sparkvernian Air Force Captain - “Dammit, reinforcements.  PILOTS.  RETREAAAAAAT!”

The remaining Sparkvernian Air Force retreats back into Sparkvernia.  Later, as the Fxenodrome is heading back to RPM...

Vixoto BluNyan - *bouncing playfully around the main chamber* “Boingy, boingy, boingy, boingy...”

Hitomi Agada - *looks at Vixoto BluNyan with disgust*  “I’m going to throw up...”

Quickie - *staring at bouncing boobies* “We were on our way to rescue you tits, TWO, rescue you two.  But it looks like you didn’t any boobcups.......backup!”

Ninja Lou - “You know Hitomi, we could fuse and do battle with th...”

Hitomi Agada - “Shut your fusion mouth, you motherfuser!”

Fxeni - *thinks to himself while driving* “...glowing tits...”

Hitomi Agada - “The only reason I came is because Vixy and I were going to do a Battletoads run together.  That, and Sparky owes me mon...”

Vixoto BluNyan defuses and splits back into Vixy and PB

Vixy - “Did someone say Battletoads?  Yay!

Fxeni - “Almost back to the Game Corner now.”

Vixy - “I had fun today, PB.  We have to fuse again sometime!”

Protoman Blues - *looks down at his chest and doesn’t see tits*  “Awwww...”

One of my favorite things about writing fusion stuff is that I get to essentially create a new character with combined personalities.  With those combined personalities, comes attack moves (which I love yelling out too) that I best think would fit said fused personality.  You better believe a fused Vixy & PB would have an attack move named JUSTICE HIGH BEAMS!   LoL, and for those who don't know from what I ripped off the Love Chain from, for shaaaaaaaaaame!

Stay tits for more!   8)

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #220 on: October 08, 2009, 10:42:26 AM
Heh....awesome as always. Although the mental images of what Vixoto BluNyan would look like are scaring me.

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #221 on: October 08, 2009, 10:43:38 AM
That was titacular-- spectacular!  That was spectacular and udderly-- utterly hilarious. XD

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #222 on: October 08, 2009, 10:45:49 AM
I'm a little late, but; Great stories as alwaays, PB! (Man, I really suck at complimenting/commenting on people's stuff)

Hey, better late than never.  And don't worry about your complimenting ability.  Seems fine to me.  Plus, I can pat myself on the back enough for the both of us!

Heh....awesome as always. Although the mental images of what Vixoto BluNyan would look like are scaring me.

LoL, thanx.  And scary is good too!  XD

That was titacular-- spectacular!  That was spectacular and udderly-- utterly hilarious. XD

Magnipplecent!   8D

Offline CephiYumi

• Kick the door, hit the floor, magical words (groovy!)
  • RPM Purifier
  • mew mew~
    • View Profile
Reply #223 on: October 08, 2009, 11:07:33 AM
 XD very funny, and fusion stuff is fun to do ^^
*stays tits for more*  >U<

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #224 on: October 08, 2009, 11:46:15 AM
Very boobillicious fusion there!  8D

I've no idea how do the fusion looks like though.

Someone please draw this.  8)

Proud member of Indigo tribe!