SRPMRP

HyperSonicEXE · 75728

Poll

So...what are we gonna do about a subtitle, seven items, and Exor/Smithy?

Keep those as-is.
1 (10%)
Let the main cast decide.
7 (70%)
Other. (Post in parentheses.)
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #75 on: May 22, 2009, 02:56:50 AM
( random side note , strangeman logged off  ;O; so we gotta continue with main story later )

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #76 on: May 22, 2009, 02:59:58 AM
(Yeah, I'm kinda wanting to wait until tomorrow or Saturday night so that we can get Vixy and Akira and/or PB in on the action, if they want, so we can get a Mario going. Good thing Monday is Memorial Day, here.)

(Incidentally, I'm going to start a poll of some sort, and figure out what other character I want to be while Bowser/Aldo is gone.)

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #77 on: May 22, 2009, 03:13:32 AM
The red man looked up at the chandeliers and right at Soul Boo. "You betrayed me...how expected...AND YOU TOOK MY COINS YOU LITTLE THIEF!!" StrangeMan's shades glow bright red, indicating how angry he was. "I don't care how cute you look, IMMA GONNA KILL YOU......AGAIN!!

He crouched so close to the ground and then jumped high into the sky. He landed on the chandelier's edge, he waved his arms around, since he was about to fall. Luckily he regained his balance and stood in the middle of the chandelier. "Okay you fat horned robot, let's get this over with so I can get my coins back." Said the red man, as he gets into his fighting stance.

Meanwhile, in the lava bridge...

"...YEEHA-HA-HA-HA! Yes, all is going acording to plan." Said the donkey. He then took out a weapon-like cell phone from his skin pockets. "Yeah, this is Ass Royal...yeah they're in their positions...yep...plan Weapon Assimalation can commence..." The donkey hanged off his cell phone and put it in his pocket again. "...YEEEEHA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAA!!"

(@ Aldo: What I'm not a good enough Mario!? No respect I tell ya, no respect.)

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #78 on: May 22, 2009, 03:18:39 AM
(Fat Horned Robot? Why I oughta, I'm a Terrapin for this RP dammit!)

Gaia: Found you Jagger, you are coming back to us, pronto.

Jagger: King Bowser?

Gaia: Yep.

Jagger: Wait, look up there!

*Both look at a strange anamoly in the sky*

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #79 on: May 22, 2009, 03:26:09 AM
(I'm just joking around, since his basicly playing as Bowser, (bowser be chubby and has horns) and he described himself to be a machine. I thought it be suitable for my character to call him that or mistake his armor for fat. Just playing around, no one needs to be insulted or anything of the sort.)

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #80 on: May 22, 2009, 03:29:46 AM
(bleh, anyway, the Smithy gang's gonna appear anytime now sooner or later.)

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #81 on: May 22, 2009, 03:44:40 AM
"...you know the old saying, 'Don't be a stranger'? Well, you obviously didn't take that advice."

*Aldo takes one turn to charge his buster to Third Charge (red)*

"So now that you've disposed of Soul Boo, and I've already wiped out this psychedelic shroom, here, let's introduce ourselves...properly..., shall we? I'm King Aldo, this is Princess Vixy, and...you are...?"

(@ Aldo: What I'm not a good enough Mario!? No respect I tell ya, no respect.)

(See that line up there that says "Mario: Akira (played by PB or Akira himself)"? Here's the strange part; I didn't put that there. Somebody REALLY wants PB or Akira to have that spot. And I agree with it seeing as how I'm quote unquote stealing Vixy from Akira. But don't worry; if one of them doesn't pipe up soon, you'll probably get that spot, 'cause I'm ready to get this show on the road!)

(Also, I kinda like the idea that my armor is large enough for size insults. Good idea. No horns, though. I know, I know, boo on that. Don't worry, I can make up for it with plenty of FIRE.)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #82 on: May 22, 2009, 03:58:42 AM
As Aldo began to question StrangeMan, Afro-Toad began to regain his strength...

A-T:Ugh...*gets up*Look I know this is an important battle but remember to be careful because the Princess is close to him. one wrong move and it's Game Over for the Princess and the kingdom!  O^O

(ouch, my aching head 8D)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #83 on: May 22, 2009, 04:22:13 AM
"...you know the old saying, 'Don't be a stranger'? Well, you obviously didn't take that advice."

*Aldo takes one turn to charge his buster to Third Charge (red)*

"So now that you've disposed of Soul Boo, and I've already wiped out this psychedelic shroom, here, let's introduce ourselves...properly..., shall we? I'm King Aldo, this is Princess Vixy, and...you are...?"

(See that line up there that says "Mario: Akira (played by PB or Akira himself)"? Here's the strange part; I didn't put that there. Somebody REALLY wants PB or Akira to have that spot. And I agree with it seeing as how I'm quote unquote stealing Vixy from Akira. But don't worry; if one of them doesn't pipe up soon, you'll probably get that spot, 'cause I'm ready to get this show on the road!)

(Also, I kinda like the idea that my armor is large enough for size insults. Good idea. No horns, though. I know, I know, boo on that. Don't worry, I can make up for it with plenty of FIRE.)

(No horns huh, that's too bad. I was planning on making some RP fan art with you looking like Bowser...but oh well, I guess I can skip the horns. Though I seemed defensive over my role, I too agree Akira or PB should be playing as Mario, since it makes the most sence, but neither of them have come, and this RP needed a stand-in. So I took it upon myself to play the leading role. BTW...when did I defeat Soul Boo? If your refering to the line "IMMA GONNA KILL YOU...AGAIN!!", that was actually part of another joke. Considering boos are ghost and ghost are dead, so if I kill Soul Boo, I'd be killing her...again 8D )

"Who am I you ask" Replied the red man. "It's-a-me..." The red man spins and makes a pose. "Strakirabluesio!..." The red man stayed in his pose and mumbled: "...I went out of character again didn't I...Also, did you say something AfroToad?"

Meanwhile, outside of Aldowser's neon castle...

The donkey was far away from the castle, he was climbing a cliff, when he got to the top, he looked at the sky and said: "YEEHAA. Now to watch the show." The donkey took out some pop corn from his pockets. 
(I think it would be intresting to make our own villains, characters, and such, mixed with SMRPGs story line, for example this donkey, he was originaly created by me, but his also the one who signalled Exor (Or Exor's replacement) to come crashing down  on Bowser's/Aldo's castle...
[spoiler]I also wanna make him a boss in this RP[/spoiler] )

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #84 on: May 22, 2009, 04:49:37 AM
Afro-Toad looking at "Strakirabluesio"...

A-T: *sigh* why does everybody ignore me? Er, as I was saying, be careful in this fight, If something happens to the Princess... :o....well, lets not let anything thing happen to the Princess ok?

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #85 on: May 22, 2009, 06:18:19 AM
(No horns huh, that's too bad. I was planning on making some RP fan art with you looking like Bowser...but oh well, I guess I can skip the horns. Though I seemed defensive over my role, I too agree Akira or PB should be playing as Mario, since it makes the most sence, but neither of them have come, and this RP needed a stand-in. So I took it upon myself to play the leading role. BTW...when did I defeat Soul Boo? If your refering to the line "IMMA GONNA KILL YOU...AGAIN!!", that was actually part of another joke. Considering boos are ghost and ghost are dead, so if I kill Soul Boo, I'd be killing her...again 8D )

[spoiler]I also wanna make him a boss in this RP[/spoiler] )

(Frankly, I would LOVE it if someone else drew Aldo! I'm trying a couple of different sketches here, but I flat-out suck at drawing. Don't worry, the Mario thing is still tentative; give it a little bit. I figured you already smacked Soul Boo around; oh well, we're here already, let's just say you did. I'll continue tomorrow with another post, but I wanted to update.)

(We'll have the Donkey replace a boss, but we've gotta have the first boss. In fact, I'm the first boss. I've got a whole number ready for him...)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #86 on: May 22, 2009, 01:07:27 PM
Blackhook the MK appeared behind Afro Toad
You are annoying, pest of!
Bh used his Koopa magic and turned Afro Toad into a real toad (frog) with an afro.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #87 on: May 22, 2009, 09:38:26 PM
The red man looked up at the chandeliers and right at Soul Boo. "You betrayed me...how expected...AND YOU TOOK MY COINS YOU LITTLE THIEF!!" StrangeMan's shades glow bright red, indicating how angry he was. "I don't care how cute you look, IMMA GONNA KILL YOU......AGAIN!!
I Didnt betray i just needed to get up to the chandilier to fight Boswer mah evil master!!!!
I Still wanna be uz fighting parter  :'(

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #88 on: May 22, 2009, 10:04:59 PM
Blackhook the MK appeared behind Afro Toad
You are annoying, pest of!
Bh used his Koopa magic and turned Afro Toad into a real toad (frog) with an afro.

A-T: *Holding up a sign to the party* *A little help here?*  >_< Ribbit!

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #89 on: May 22, 2009, 10:09:09 PM
*Gaia drags Jagger back into the throne room*

Gaia: ALDO! I found Jagger.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #90 on: May 22, 2009, 10:12:26 PM
A-T: *Still being ignored holds up another sign* *seriously...a little help! O^O* Ribbit? *hops around*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #91 on: May 22, 2009, 11:13:20 PM
*Gaia drags Jagger back into the throne room*

Gaia: ALDO! I found Jagger.

"Okay...good. ...uh...wait...I mean...JAGGER! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! The Vista Hill bridge is still standing! You two go tear it down; I'm busy here, and I've got a sneaking suspicion I'm about to be even busier. But not on account of THIS guy!"

*Aldo turns to the Strange Man*

"Now that you've wasted a turn striking a pose, stranger, let's 'break the ice'. I see you've already taken a lava bath. So tell me...
DO YOU LIKE FIRE?!"

*Aldo thought he had perfected his buster shot after a lot of research: trial-and-error, observation, and just some basic physics sense. Aldo's opponents always saw the double-helix flame barrage for multiple layered or barriered foes (think MMX2's second buster) before they saw the real meat of the shot; a pea-sized, extremely high-velocity shot which concentrated an enormous amount of energy into a small area that would pierce most materials.*

(In case we have to drag this out, you guys, this can be reflected (it's gotta be a powerful reflect), or something dramatic could happen to avoid it.)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #92 on: May 22, 2009, 11:26:12 PM
(Well, I'm probably gonna be stuck like this for a while aren't I? Darn you MK BlackHook!  :W)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #93 on: May 23, 2009, 02:46:22 AM
I Didnt betray i just needed to get up to the chandilier to fight Boswer mah evil master!!!!
I Still wanna be uz fighting parter  :'(
"Okay...good. ...uh...wait...I mean...JAGGER! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! The Vista Hill bridge is still standing! You two go tear it down; I'm busy here, and I've got a sneaking suspicion I'm about to be even busier. But not on account of THIS guy!"

*Aldo turns to the Strange Man*

"Now that you've wasted a turn striking a pose, stranger, let's 'break the ice'. I see you've already taken a lava bath. So tell me...
DO YOU LIKE FIRE?!"

*Aldo thought he had perfected his buster shot after a lot of research: trial-and-error, observation, and just some basic physics sense. Aldo's opponents always saw the double-helix flame barrage for multiple layered or barriered foes (think MMX2's second buster) before they saw the real meat of the shot; a pea-sized, extremely high-velocity shot which concentrated an enormous amount of energy into a small area that would pierce most materials.*

(In case we have to drag this out, you guys, this can be reflected (it's gotta be a powerful reflect), or something dramatic could happen to avoid it.)
The red man looks at Soul Boo, completely ignoring Afro-Toad and the incoming deadly projectile. "Aww, even when she's explaining her actions in  tears, she looks so adorable...but then what happened to moi's coins?" He then noticed a shining object beneath his feet. "Ooh lookie..." The red man bended down to grab the object, the projectile passed over him, slightly phazing the back of his head. He straightened himself up and said "...A penny! Lucky me!" He put his well deserved penny into his pocket and continued with his battle. (PS: the duck/bending over is cosidered a defense action, not a battle command.)

Strange Man pondered how will he be able to attack the koopa king, Aldowser, withouth any projectile attacks. He then heard a ribbit and looked at Afro-Toad. He asked: "What in holy ravioli happend to you?" Just then, an idea quickly popped in his head. He grined and grabbed the afroed toad. As he threw the poor toad at Aldowser, he shouted: "I CHOOSE YOU, AFRO-TOADASAUR!!" The toad slammed right into the koopa king's face, and from nowhere a voice shouted: "DIRECT HIT!!" Though the red man was able to hit the king, the attack only did minimal damage.   

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #94 on: May 23, 2009, 02:52:40 AM
((I really dont want to read the previous 4 pages. someone fill me in please?))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #95 on: May 23, 2009, 02:57:50 AM
(I'll be going to Florida for a week on Sunday, and at the rate things are going my turn won't be before then, so I'll have to let someone else be Mallow)

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #96 on: May 23, 2009, 03:02:16 AM
((I really dont want to read the previous 4 pages. someone fill me in please?))

(Hm, well so far I, Afro-Toad, was transformed into a frog by Blackhook MK. Strangeman is filling in for PB or Akira, and is battling Aldo to save Princess vixy. there's also a cast of other people who work for Aldo and such. that should rap everything up, not much has really happened.)

A-T: *still on Aldo's Face* RIBBIT!  >_< *Holds up a sign* *That's not what I meant!*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #97 on: May 23, 2009, 05:03:35 AM
"...well Kinklink...you knew the job was dangerous when you took it. Goodbye my old friend."

*The chandelier was starting to shake! But how? Strange Man turned around and looked in horror to see a menacing, toothed, LIVING figure biting down on the bone-shaped holder; Aldo trusted this....thing with 2,000 coins worth of glass and gold for a long time, and Aldo was willing to put its life on the line over an intruder?! Some friend! But now the Strange Man was seconds away from plummeting to certain doom, and had to come up with a plan. ...beyond throwing frogs, of course.*

*SLAP!*

"...I have...frog...on my face...Blackhook...change this back into that Toad....NOW! And after you've done that, there's still that pest in the boiler room!"

(Yeah, that's the long and short of it, Flame, so pick a character or you can even be your own, and let's rework Super Mario RPG, RPM style!)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #98 on: May 23, 2009, 05:13:33 AM
((Huh... Never played SMRPG...))
*Flame sits in his space station in his office, drinking Earl Gray tea, completely unaware of whats going on on RPM*

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #99 on: May 23, 2009, 05:17:20 AM
(I wonder if there is something silly I could do with Geno right now.  I'm kinda lost.)

EDIT: Hey Flame maybe you could be Croco.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection