Mirby · 3441

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
on: November 09, 2008, 09:51:57 PM
I was browsing the October results of the Dwelling of Duels contest, and third place was earned by Sixto Sounds, with his remix of Wily Stage 1 from MM2. This is Sixto's longest track at 4:46. His previous longest track was Obsession Nocturnal, a remix of Obsession from Seiken Desetsu 3, which was 4:23, and was released in 2007. It is fairly epic, if I do say so myself. Here's the link.
Wairi - Sixto Sounds

SHARE AND ENJOY!

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline lizardcommando

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Lizardcommando's Youtube Page
Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 11:42:32 PM
That's was a pretty good remix. I liked it. :)

Offline Rock Miyabi

• THE ORIGINAL Jammin' Ninja
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #2 on: November 10, 2008, 03:10:27 AM
I thought about starting up a general remix-linking thread after October's results, but didn't get around to it. This song has been like the first thing I listen to when I get up for a good 2 weeks now. And of course, love the full title of the mix. XD

Even though tibone's "Death Magnetman" didn't fare as well in the results and really strays from Magnet Man's theme during it's best guitar work (not that the Mags part is bad, it's just messes with some notes more), it also is a truly an awesome song. There are a few other Mega Man-related tracks as well, even if they aren't quite the same quality, but others might like them. So you can also check the rest out here: http://dod.vgmix.com/past/oct08/

Previously was K.G. Inafunbags, Captain Heady, Damon Gant, and the guy who liked the blue bomber solely for the reason that he was blue.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 10, 2008, 08:50:54 PM
Wairi - Sixto Sounds

Awesome, awesome, awesome. X3 Though, at least to me, it sounds a little like Green Hill Zone in some parts. *Hums "Okkusenman" repeatedly*

Offline Flok

• Passionate Gamer
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Killsringman
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 11, 2008, 03:47:26 PM
Pretty good, although not my favorite Wily 2 remix. I cannot quite remember the name of my favorite one, since I have heard plenty of them already...

Flok's favorites:

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 11, 2008, 03:48:47 PM
MM3 - Wily Stage 3 is better.

:(